Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Wifi in hotels

baxter

i should be arriving in Pats late next week but havent selected/booked a hotel as yet.

stayed at the flipper lodge last time but they seems to have bumped up the prices even for low season.

recommendations please?

i should be arriving in Pats late next week but havent selected/booked a hotel as yet.

stayed at the flipper lodge last time but they seems to have bumped up the prices even for low season.

recommendations please?

Most of the places down Soi LK Metro seem to have WiFi. Last time I sparked up the laptop down there I got 12 different signals.

Try this resource for all things WiFi: http://www.jiwire.com/

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Galaxy suites and Secrets have wifi

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Klaps Muhle (My bar and guesthouse) have wi fi and very cheap rooms to. But most have nowadays a lot of open networks in Pattaya depends where you want to stay really. Prices can vary quite a lot shop around you will save money and possibly find better places. I think on average between 500-1000 a night is reasonable.

Rockhouse & Metro apartments have wifi too, Rockhouse has big rooms too :wacko:

Also in the same area The Thai Archer and Jasmin Mansion have WiFi.

Eastany Residence on Soi 10 has WiFi on the top floor only

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It would be easier, I believe, to compile a list of those where you cannot get wifi, lol. I second (or third) the recommendations for Soi LK Metro, specifically Rockhouse and Metro Apartments are both excellent, imho.

Not in the same area: Residence Garden. I've used the Wifi for one week and hat only minor problems when doing telephone calls by the web. I had the last room at the highest level, it seems that the connection is weaker there; some other guys in more central rooms had no problems at all.

Cheers

Baba