Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

House In Chaiyaphum For Sale

spicymartin

I'm selling a house in Chaiyaphum Province that I was intending using as a "weekend getaway" but plans have gone pear shaped and I need the money!

The house is in a quiet village (Baan Sap Mon Khon) 70km west of Chaiyaphum on highway 225 and approx 70km east of the intersection with highway 21 which leads to Petchabun.

The village is in the foothills of Sai Thong National Park. Khao Yai National Park is to the south, through Chai Badan and Pak Chong. From Khao Yai is a relatively easy journey to Chonburi and Pattaya so all in all not too far away!

The house itself is a traditional Thai stilt house that has been extensively renovated, and although at present has 2 bedrooms could easily be converted into 4. It sits on half a rai with the house at the front, so a fairly quiet and private yard at back with some fruit trees. For those who like this sort of thing it has all the charm and ambiance of a country cottage. A new modern concrete bungalow it is not!

Title is on a "pink paper" which is a title deed issued before a chanote is issued. Title is signed and witnessed by the "Pu Yai Baan" and local police. (For those of you who know more about conveyancing in Thailand than me, no sarcastic or "know it all" comments here please..... this is a serious advertisment and I don't want it trivialised).

What I have had done to the house is extensive: I'll post a few photos here but for anyone seriously interested please PM me. Everything is in place and it just needs cleaning up after the builders.

This house would be absolutely ideal for someone who has a wife (or mia noi!!) from the area and wants to buy her a house in her own name, and the price reflects this. I paid 300,000 for the land and original house and have spent just under half a mil on construction materials and labour. Probably too much, maybe they took me for a ride..... don't know and now don't care as I just want rid of it. Yours for 750,000 baht cash. (Or 4 X monthly payments of 200,000..... talk to me.)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

Edited by spicymartin

Good luck in selling .Looks good for the price .I saw you advertised it before for over a 1M .Just out of interest ,how far is it from Pattaya ?

Yeah I know but in the current economic climate no-one is going to spend over a mil on a weekend cottage, large though it it, so I've come down to cost-ish price as I (don't mind admitting) need the money.

Long way round (331, 304, 2, 205, 201 & 225) it's about 560km but can be done fairly quickly. Shorter route (331, 304, 319, Khao Yai NP, Pak Chong, Chai Badan) takes off about 60km or thereabouts but obviously takes longer. VERY scenic journey though.

• 3 weeks later...

Looks real nice and good luck with it. I ask just for the sake of curiosity, as I am not a buyer, would you take a used car or truck as part of the price?

sinclair1969: a fuckin' degenerate gambler.

post-1-0-28227900-1338976307.gif

Looks real nice and good luck with it. I ask just for the sake of curiosity, as I am not a buyer, would you take a used car or truck as part of the price?

Yes I may do. Why, do you know someone who might be interested?

Martin

I have some family up in that aria who might be interested ( I haven't asked them yet but I know they want to move ) . Can you tell me if the house has mains water and electrical supply .

Cheers

Stu

Martin

I have some family up in that aria who might be interested ( I haven't asked them yet but I know they want to move ) . Can you tell me if the house has mains water and electrical supply .

Cheers

Stu

Hi Stu,

Yes to both questions. In addition to mains water it has a new supplimentary water tank that sits on a platform about 3m height. Sorry, don't recall how many litres but certainly in the 500 or 700 range. There are many more mains sockets than you'd normally find in a Thai house (1 per room!!) and an abundance of light switches & dimmers so you can play around with lighting options.

Cheers,

Martin

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Yes I may do. Why, do you know someone who might be interested?

Someone was asking me about moving up there a few weeks ago.

I'll see if he's still around and ask him for you.

• 3 weeks later...
Someone was asking me about moving up there a few weeks ago.

I'll see if he's still around and ask him for you.

I think he's staying in Pattaya now, I saw him a week or so back.

Sorry.