IGNORED

Bkk to Perth

Darren

Can anyone help me, I am looking to fly from BKK to Perth on, or round about the 11 Jan, stay there for 7-10 days then fly back, does anyone no of any cheap flights? Plus if I have a stop say in Singapore or Kuala Lumpur is it worth a stay in one of these places for a few days?

Cheers Darren

à¸à¸±à¸šà¸™à¸²à¸—ีอันà¹à¸ªà¸™à¸¢à¸´à¹ˆà¸‡à¹ƒà¸«à¸à¹ˆ

Can anyone help me, I am looking to fly from BKK to Perth on, or round about the 11 Jan, stay there for 7-10 days then fly back, does anyone no of any cheap flights? Plus if I have a stop say in Singapore or Kuala Lumpur is it worth a stay in one of these places for a few days?

Cheers Darren

You are probably pushing it a bit now trying to book at that time of the year this late but you could try TigerAirways, www.tigerairways.com . I go to SEA at least 20 times a year on business from Perth and use Tiger a lot now. Am flying to BKK with them in 14 days for $420 return including taxes. If you book far enough with them you can get some great deals but you have to be booking well ahead.

The other alternative I use sometimes is to grab a Tiger flight to Singapore and then Air Asia to BKK. Also I know Qantas is doing some bloody cheap fares to Singapore at the moment so see if you can get one of those on their website and then use Tiger or AirAsia to get from BKK to SIN. If you are using Qantas you will be better off booking your flights through the singapore website www.qantas.sg than the australian one as the fares on there are usually a lot cheaper than those available on the Australian site.

Air Asia has just started flying from KL to Brisbane and the word is that they are going to start flying KL to Perth next year. See if you can get anything out of them about when the service will start as this will definately be the cheapest way for you to fly to Perth if they have started by the time you want to go. Let us know if you get any answers from them about the KL -Perth flights.

You know it makes sense...

You could try Royal Brunei. In the past their flights have been cheaper but I don't think they are at the moment.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I'm having major probs trying to get flights in and out of Adelaide or Melbourne to Bangkok around 18th-25th January as well.

You would think with such demand they would have more flights but I suppose that is too easy.

Baby-1.gif

I'm having major probs trying to get flights in and out of Adelaide or Melbourne to Bangkok around 18th-25th January as well.

You would think with such demand they would have more flights but I suppose that is too easy.

www.tigerairways.com has seats available ex Melbourne to Singapore on those dates. you can then get a connector on the same site from SIN to BKK either with Tiger or Air Asia or even Jetstar.

You know it makes sense...

Thank you for that hagler :D

However, I am intending to go to Adelaide for seven days in mid-late January and would prefer to only make the one plane change both ways while the Tiger option would mean two.

I can't get on to the Tiger site at the mo and I don't think they fly into Adelaide!

Anyway, I'm wait listed on both Singapore & Malaysian with the fare being around 30,000 Baht in economy.

Sorry to have rather hijacked your thread Darren and thanks again hagler.

Baby-1.gif

Thanks for all the help men! Looked at most sites now. Come up with http://www.thaiair.com/index.shtml its direct to! Coming in at about 40,000 BTH so big smiles!! They fly to Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney if this is any help to you Pentire or anyone else.

Thanks again.

Darren

à¸à¸±à¸šà¸™à¸²à¸—ีอันà¹à¸ªà¸™à¸¢à¸´à¹ˆà¸‡à¹ƒà¸«à¸à¹ˆ