IGNORED

Heaven Above will Open on Fri, 28 September

nutosf

Heaven Above will be open on Friday, 28 September starting at 8:00PM. This will be our 'Soft' opening to make sure all of our new fixtures and staff are in place and all is working. We will have a grand opening party next week if all goes well. So stop by and say hello to some old and new faces.

Daylight was something God made so that life was not one endless party.

Nutosf

Good luck, m8!

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Im not going to be able to make the party. But i will definately be there on my return at the end of October. Had a great time there on my last visit. If i remember right i still owe you a drink

Sorry I can't make it, maybe have a shandy when I come over in November. :D

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdowns&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-countdown/skins/a40.swf&text=I%20Come%20back%20to%20Paradise%20City&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=10&day=5&hour=14&minute=30&second=31&x=11&y=135" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdowns</small></center>

Since I live here Heaven Above has always one of my favorites..Looking forward to the new opening and you can expect me there..A fun place that I think is a cut above..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

Im not going to be able to make the party. But i will definately be there on my return at the end of October. Had a great time there on my last visit. If i remember right i still owe you a drink

I will be looking forward to that drink and one right back at you.

Nice 1 will be there later in the year, does this mean Dollhouse will be short of girls soon ?

No, The Dollhouse has some beautiful talent without the Heaven Girls.

Since I live here Heaven Above has always one of my favorites..Looking forward to the new opening and you can expect me there..A fun place that I think is a cut above..

Thanks for the prop, we aim to please.

good luck mate,hope we see some pics after.

sponge bob

We might be lite on the pics given our recent past history with the BIB.

greets

Edited by nutosf

Nutosf

definately one of my favorite go-gos...

I've had some great nights in HA on my last trip and I'm glad you're reopening see you all in Dec.

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

will be there end of oct. HA is a great place- many beautiful women. can't wait.

Excellent news!!! Great to see the place back in business again and I look forward to stopping by to check out the refinements when I get back. :Hair_Out1:

i'll be there for a drink, i trust all the old favourites will be back, i know that from the phone calls ive had the last few days, the girls are desperate for work at the minute, and want cash quick.

they'll be hungry.................................!!!

i'll be there for a drink, i trust all the old favourites will be back, i know that from the phone calls ive had the last few days, the girls are desperate for work at the minute, and want cash quick.

"irony" :Hair_Out1:

Congrats on the reopen: Hope things go well and that you are swinging by the time we get there in 3 weeks, will be stopping in for a few or more. (works for me)

May the best of your past, be the worst of your future.

We have been getting the same phone calls. The whole staff is excited about coming back to work.

Nutosf

Heaven Above will be open on Friday, 28 September starting at 8:00PM. This will be our 'Soft' opening to make sure all of our new fixtures and staff are in place and all is working. We will have a grand opening party next week if all goes well. So stop by and say hello to some old and new faces.

Eddie,

I hope all goes really well with the re-opening mate :D

I'll be back in October, see you then.

cheers Mark

• 2 weeks later...

i came home the 22nd and missed heaven this trip, will be back the 21st december c u then.......good look :D

Was in there last night and some nice improvements, still has many of the same girls as before and a good overall selection.

It was good to see Heavens Above back in business again....

"Talk to Jesus"