WhoresWhisperer

Jakarta’s Kota Indah – Going Native, for the Good Stuff

RAZZELL

Would love any more updates. 

Jakarta sounds great...and the girls look amazing  :GoldenSmile1:

RAZZ

arghhh

One other important consideration for Indonesia: do not go during Ramadan. There will be a small percentage of the normal pool of Girls to choose from.

El Burro

Wow....I'm surprised to find a thread dedicated to my favourite corner of Jakarta. I'm an expat here and have never seen any other foreigners around this district whenever I've visited. The Peng-J bars are a lttle difficult to deal with for non locals and generally the girls are not atuned to westerners, several simply refuse to be introduced to bule. However if you spend time there then after a few visits it is possible to get in to the scene.

georgeblown

Thanks for the detailed report Whoreswhisperer i will try and see if i can get there in Jan when i will be on my

next trip. If i do will get some photos for the board.

Harry Brown

Thanks for the detailed report Whoreswhisperer i will try and see if i can get there in Jan when i will be on my

next trip. If i do will get some photos for the board.

Very interested in how you get on mate, please make sure you do the follow up will be appreciated

skeleton

Great infos of Jakarta..it's helpful for me. Thanks.

FranklyMrShankly

I'm based in Jakarta and endorse this report. Always willing to meet up with fellow board members looking to experience the delights here. 

prathet-69

Thanks very much for the report. It's good information to find. I've bookmarked it.

jerry

Great info , need to find out myself one day . 

Thanks . 

thejerdi

I can only confirm what he said. Indonesians girl are more softer than thai ones and they are not after money. You can really have a great GFE. Just the big problem is the language, only a few speak English.

FranklyMrShankly

Jesus fucking wept. This statement is almost the stupidest thing ever written on the Internet. 

Indonesians girl are more softer than thai ones and they are not after money. (sic)

Edited by FranklyMrShankly

sandman

My reading of this thread caused me to visit Kota Indah a couple of times during OCT-NOV 2014. I found the posts on this thread to be very accurate, except that the English there was understated. I only visited one bar (can't remember name) & found the English among employees & patrons better than I was led to believe.

Also, there was some mention that the KI girls were shy about meeting foreigners. It is true that each time I visited I was the only Bule in the joint, but no shortage of hostess company. A number of the local patrons also took the initiative to converse with me. One of the Mamas even came & stayed with me for the last few days of my trip, but this did not result in a very enjoyable experience. She said that there were girls as young as 14 working there.

The overall physical plant was rather dingy, but the restroom was constantly attended (no tip hassle) & very clean.

I regret not sampling any of the merchandise. If memory serves, a 1-girl ST (1 hour, I think) with one of the employees (all wearing the same color uniform minidress) was IDR 311,000 (all-in girl + room) or IDR 325,000 with a FL (in street clothes). Rooms were upstairs (didn't experience).The employed girls would sit in a fishbowl. You could stand at the window & make your own choice or stay at your table & allow a Mama to bring one (or more) to you. Overall, I found that too many of the girls were more chunky & less attractive than those at hotel Travel.

During each of my visits I was in the joint for quite some time. I was regularly encouraged but never pressured to take a lady. No pressure to refill my drink; in fact, getting a refill took effort!

Starting at about 2000 hours 3-4 girls would do a striptease (brief nudity) on a small stage which is poorly positioned such that you must be seated in the immediate vicinity in order to view. I judged that the dancers were considerably more attractive than the non-dancers.

One girl with decent English sat with me for some time for only one LD. She claimed to be 18 but looked older. I told her that I wasn't interested in boom-boom but wanted a girl who would suck for the entire hour. She herself was unwilling to do this but went to the fishbowl & brought over a supposedly-willing girl who did not appeal. I only mention this because it led me to believe that a punter with specific requirements should make these known to a Mama (good English) & let her select for him, as apparently not all girls are all-inclusive providers.

Even though the clientele at KI is 99+% Indo, I don't think that any Bule will have a problem being accepted or serviced there. However, I have always found the Indo to be more receptive to the Bule than the Thai is to the Farang!

CHEERS!

LRanger

Nixon stayed at Red Top. I have just booked there for a biz trip next week after carefully considering all locations. You get a better rate if a local can book for you.

FranklyMrShankly

Care to share more info about the Red Top? I have passed it several times over the years going to and from North Jakarta, but being resident here, I have never had a reason to stay there. I thought that given the proximity to the Istana, that it would mostly be for visiting government officials. 

Nixon stayed at Red Top. I have just booked there for a biz trip next week after carefully considering all locations. You get a better rate if a local can book for you.

soi 69

I'll be in Jakarta from 26th April, the return flight with Air Asia was only £150 from Don Muang, so why not ? It's kinda a holiday within a holiday.

I was concerned about the location of my hotel which was chosen for me by a local woman I plan to meet for a day or two, but this area isn't too far away at all, and I'll be sure to visit. Having looked at the street on Google Maps, I'm not convinced I would feel entirely safe there as a Westerner at night, although I'm probably wrong, I will stay on the side of caution and visit during the day.

Harry Brown

I'll be in Jakarta from 26th April, the return flight with Air Asia was only £150 from Don Muang, so why not ? It's kinda a holiday within a holiday.

I was concerned about the location of my hotel which was chosen for me by a local woman I plan to meet for a day or two, but this area isn't too far away at all, and I'll be sure to visit. Having looked at the street on Google Maps, I'm not convinced I would feel entirely safe there as a Westerner at night, although I'm probably wrong, I will stay on the side of caution and visit during the day.

Don't forget to report back, will be good to see what your take on the place is, hope all goes well for you.

LRanger

I have not stayed at Red Top. Nixon has. Reviews online hotel booking sites seem OK. As its a biz trip I am trying to keep it simple and efficient.

nixonsbest

What hotels did you guys stay at?

Care to share more info about the Red Top? I have passed it several times over the years going to and from North Jakarta, but being resident here, I have never had a reason to stay there. I thought that given the proximity to the Istana, that it would mostly be for visiting government officials. 

I have not stayed at Red Top. Nixon has. Reviews online hotel booking sites seem OK. As its a biz trip I am trying to keep it simple and efficient.

I should finish my TR, 

http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/230607-the-jakarta-experiment/