IGNORED

Big Party at "Klaps Muhler Bar" Naklua !! Now With Pictures

Mr Wiggy

Yes this coming Saturday the 29th September, "The Klaps Muhler Bar" on the main Naklua Rd just before Soi18 are throwing a big birthday party bash for "DA"!! and the Captain is inviting all board members who are in town to join in the fun, in return we will offer you 20% off your total drinks bill and free party food will be laid on !!(BM's only special)

Its also a good opportunity to meet up with members old and new, i know there a already a members in town what said they will be there so please show your faces and meet up with each other !!

Hope to see as many Board Members as possible Saturday

Captain Klaps Muhler

PS if you need any more info or my TEL No please do not hesitate to PM me !!

Just a few added pictures for you guys to get a feel of the place !!

FIRST FEW WERE TAKEN BEFORE IT GOT BUSY

153001-6490.jpg

153001-6491.jpg

153001-6492.jpg

153001-6493.jpg

153001-6494.jpg

153001-6495.jpg

153001-6496.jpg

Me the good looking Captain ? below

153001-6497.jpg

153001-6498.jpg

153001-6499.jpg

153001-6500.jpg

153001-6501.jpg

Edited by Captain Sensible

Pfffffffffffffff im not there mate,i hope u trow some partys when im around.555555555

Hope u have a lot of bm´s comming in.and have a great party mate.

Post some pics after.

greets

sponge bob

It's a bit odd avertising a party in the past events and parties thread... :P I'm moving to the business forum where it belongs.

It's 4 days too early for me... :P

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

It's a bit odd avertising a party in the past events and parties thread... :P I'm moving to the business forum where it belongs.

It's 4 days too early for me... :P

Whoops sorry "Scumbag" didnt even notice !! hope you can pop in and see me when your in town :D

2 months too early for me, but I wish you all a great party :P

I hope to see some of you in Nov, I`ll be in the Airportbar on the Naklua Road.

Have fun guys.

Adrie.

BTW....What does Klaps Muhler mean??

It was originally a German owned bar but please people do not let the name put you off !! it is full of British, Americans and Aussies alike !!

We have a great mixture of nationality's and the bar holds a great atmosphere !!

I Will take some pictures of the party on Saturday night, for those of you what cant make it, so as when you are in town you know what we are all about ?

Captain Klaps Muhler

Thanks for the generous invitation Captain, unfortunately I wont be able to make it.

I see that you have extended the 20% discount and invite to all Ssshhhhh members as well, and hopefully it will be a good opportunity for Sssh and Addicts members to meet up :o although its Larrys wedding party that evening I believe.

Cheers

Grazel

Edited by Grazel

Bolly PM sent buddy !! hope you can make it from the airport in time, if not i have left my personal details in regards to the the PM you sent me

Cheers Captain

Will see you there Capt.

Wil

Cheers Wil, good to see you back last saturday !! hope your mate never went home after what happened to him, hope he can make it up here on Saturday aswell

Cheers Captain

Hi Capt the Bar looks great, I was staying in Nakula a few days back Soi Roy Rang, wish I know about the place then I would had pop in, I will pop in over Xmas to see you and have a banter on Might Leeds ( 7 out of 7 ) I used to drink in the drum & monkey a few years ago when the old owner was alive, now I drink at the Husky bar further down on the opp side of the road ( maybe you know it and the owner Peggy ?) .

Look forward to the pics

Cheers

JT

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW FOR FULL DETAILS & COSTS

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

sorry capt arr a day too late sunday but will pop in for a beer or two for sure

cheers chris :P:D

Wriggley Tin 1

Hi Capt the Bar looks great, I was staying in Nakula a few days back Soi Roy Rang, wish I know about the place then I would had pop in, I will pop in over Xmas to see you and have a banter on Might Leeds ( 7 out of 7 ) I used to drink in the drum & monkey a few years ago when the old owner was alive, now I drink at the Husky bar further down on the opp side of the road ( maybe you know it and the owner Peggy ?) .

Look forward to the pics

Cheers

JT

Hello Jason mate, not to worry and yes i know Old Cockney Peggy at the "Husky" bar, good bloke he is aswell, Is the tatooist still there opposite his bar ?

He used to do free lance work in my shop 3 year back !! Small World

Cheers Captain

Hello Jason mate, not to worry and yes i know Old Cockney Peggy at the "Husky" bar, good bloke he is aswell, Is the tatooist still there opposite his bar ?

He used to do free lance work in my shop 3 year back !! Small World

Cheers Captain

Yep the tatooist is still there, if you see Peggy say I said hello did not have time to pop in and see him, tell him I am the one with my a little brat called Jay he will know who I am, you should get him to join Pattaya Addicts.

Cheers

JT

Building A House In The Village

Getting Married In The Village & Bringing Her To The UK

Looking happy in your new job Gaz.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

Cheers Fella's hope we can all meet up and share some good story's one time !!

Captain !!

sorry capt arr a day too late sunday but will pop in for a beer or two for sure

cheers chris :Hate_Computer::P

Nice one Brummie Chris, look forward to seeing you Sunday buddie !!

Captain

:Hate_Computer: Wow this looks like a great place, i won't be there for the 29th but get into town on the 14th of October and will defo pop in to say hi and sink a few cold ones.

Looking forward to it. :P

Nick.

:Hate_Computer: Wow this looks like a great place, i won't be there for the 29th but get into town on the 14th of October and will defo pop in to say hi and sink a few cold ones.

Looking forward to it. :P

Nick.

Cheers for the heads up Nick !! see you on the 14th pal

Cheers Captain

Just a last minute reminder for you lot what might be about and to :D up this party invite to you all !!

Hope to meet up with the guys what have PM me so far regarding tomorrow nights party.

Thanks for the support

Captain Klaps Muhler

Fuck I new I forgot something.

The resizing program for your photos.

Tomorrow Dude! (Camel Dick)

May all beings be free from suffering and the causes of suffering. "Hari Om Tat Sat"