IGNORED

risky business assaulting a thai man!!

LaaMok

how long you reckon it will be till he gets a revenge beating? should this man get a medal for twonker of the year?

Mistaken Identity leads to assault on Thai Man by Russian Tourist on Pattaya Beach.

Police Lieutenant Colonel Omsin from Pattaya Police Station dealt with a case of fighting which occurred on Pattaya Beach Road in the early hours of Friday Morning between a Thai Man and a Russian Tourist. Khun Promin aged 25 was rendered unconscious for a time during the fight and was taken to Banglamung Hospital where he explained to us that he was sitting with friends on the beach when the Russian man came from behind and placed the man in a neck hold and punched him in the face. Apparently he thought that Khun Promin had just stolen his gold necklace which was snatched moments before further along the beach. Khun Promin stated that he was not involved in any theft and believes he was the victim of mistaken identity. Police detained Mr. Vladimir aged 35 who sustained minor head and facial injuries in the fight with Khun Promin. He was in an intoxicated state when interviewed by Police but he did confirm that he was sure that Khun Promin was the man who stole his necklace but later accepted that he found the wrong man. The case is still open pending further investigations and Police are waiting for Khun Promin to be discharged from Hospital before they continue.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_14_09_50_4.htm

sometime i wish they would pick on the wrong thai guy.. like a Muay Thai guy.... then maybe some of these asses who cant control them self would learn how not to mess with others....

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..

sometime i wish they would pick on the wrong thai guy.. like a muay thai guy.... then maybe some of these asses who cant control them self would learn how not to mess with others....

I bet he already got a beating off the others, good job the bib arrived for his sake.

A clear contender for the idiot of the month award.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

A clear contender for the idiot of the month award.

Gabors got competition. :P

What a silly cunt.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?