IGNORED

Will insurance pay for this, or do you reckon he wasnt insured?

LaaMok

Englishman counts the cost as he collides with a House in late night road crash.

Police Sub-Lieutenant Wirach from Banglamung Police Station was called to house number 73 in Soi Nongabor 5 in Nongprue in the early hours of Sunday Morning, after reports were received that a pick-up had smashed into a house. The driver of the pick-up, Mr. Michael Klement aged 52 from England was driving the vehicle and was arrested at the scene and taken to Banglamung Police Station with his Thai Girlfriend who was inside the pick-up at the time of the crash. We understand that Mr. Klement lost control of his vehicle as he approached a tight bend. This, in combination, with heavy rain and poor visibility led to the crash which luckily did not injure anyone in the house as the occupants were asleep at the back of the house at the time. No charges were brought against Mr. Klement who will now have to pay for the damage caused.

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_17_09_50_4.htm

As if there weren't enough ways to be coerced into buying a house in Thailand you don't own afterward!

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

Damn my dyslexia... I thought you said " A Horse"

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

As if there weren't enough ways to be coerced into buying a house in Thailand you don't own afterward!

LOL good point