Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Ladyboy Lover On Tour - 2012 - Phillippines Hotels

Trend_Setter

Angeles City ( Pacific Breeze hotel )

http://www.pacificbr...l.com/index.php

ACCOMMODATIONS

We offer seven types of attractively decorated rooms and suites situated throughout our main and Oahu Wing buildings. All rooms are equipped with the following features:

• DVD Player with remote
  • Remote Control Color TV
  • Cable TV with CNN/FOX/HBO/Cinemax and many other international channels
  • Free High-Speed Internet Access
  • In Room Direct Dial Phones
  • Air Conditioning with Overhead Fans
  • Large Wardrobe/Closet
  • Large In Room Programmable Safety Boxes (Laptop friendly)
  • Stocked Mini bar
  • Breakfast Table with Chairs
  • 110V/220V Convenience Outlets in all Comfort Rooms

AMENITIES

The Pacific Breeze hotel and Resort offers the most complete set of services and the best facilities in all of Angeles. If you need something, please let the receptionist know and we will do our best to get it for you and/or to add it for your next visit. A warm, friendly face is always on hand to assist. Here is a brief list of some of the amenities that await you.

• 56 Guest Room Main Building with Elevator Access to the Roof Top
  • 50 Guest Room Oahu Wing Annex
  • Travel Agency on Site
  • Airline Ticket Confirmation
  • Free High-Speed Wireless Internet Access in the Lanai
  • Large Lobby and Beautiful Atrium with Fountain
  • Large Swimming Pool with Outdoor Jacuzzi and Fountain
  • Common Balconies on Each Floor Overlooking Pool Area
  • 24 Hour Room Service
  • Lanai Restaurant and Bar with International Menu
  • 24 Hour Security with Closed Circuit Cameras
  • Foreign Exchange
  • Laundry Service
  • Airport and Local Transport Service
  • Back Up Electrical Power Generator
  • Passport Visa Extensions
  • Two Private Internet Café Rooms
  • House doctor on call
  • DVD and laptop computer rental

TRANSPORT

TO SCHEDULE our transport service, just send along your flight details or requested pickup time and location. In return, we will send you specific instructions on how to meet up with your driver. Please note that for the airport pickups, the instructions will change depending on the airport arrival terminal.

For trips to or from Manila, the cost for a car pick-up or drop-off is 2,700 pesos, whereas the rate for a van is 3,100 pesos. For guest comfort and luggage considerations, the maximum number of passengers for the car is limited to three persons. There will also be an additional fee charged to anyone who requests that a friend be allowed to ride along with the driver for a pickup. The same applies for anyone who requests that a friend be brought back to Angeles or some other destination after a drop-off in Manila. When applicable, you will be informed of the added fee at the time of your transport booking.

For trips to or from Clark, a private car is available for 400 pesos (up to 3 passengers). Similarly, the van is available for 500 pesos (up to four passengers). For pickup of any group of more that 4 persons, you will receive a rate quote at the time of the booking.

For trips to or from any other location, including Subic, please email or call the hotel for quotes.

The cost of the pick-up can be charged to your room.

Attached Images

• post-6395-0-06664000-1341110204.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009  ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

my-asian-playboy-lifestyle-2011-trip-report/

my-fetish-ladyboy-lifestyle-2011-trip-report/

===================================================================================================

my-fetish-ladyboy-lifestyle-2012-the-phillippines/

phillipino-ladyboy-rubi-exclusive-photoshoot/

my-playboy-nightlife-guide-to-meet-phillippines-freelancers/

ladyboy-lover-on-tour-2012-phillippines-hotels/

asia-tourist-information-the-phillippines/

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

I`ll Stop Thinking With My Dick , When You Stop Fucking With My Mind.

Real Players Motto Is: Find `em , Fuck `em and Forget `em

My Personal Experience !!!

If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 8 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 3 star !!!

Online booking was very easy , got a reconfirmation E@mail with in 24 hours , very fast indeed.

One week before my flight , i got a reconfirmation E@mail if i was still coming and detail info abouth my pickup taxi with full instructions and photo`s

My Taxi was in time and i had a very friendly driver by the name of ( Edwin ) , stopping along the way to eat was no probleem , my fair cost me 2700 php

The front desk girls where very friendly and know there job , ( got a little bit to friendly by calling me by my name everyday , seems that this is a policy of the hotel they call nearly everybody by there first name , real good memory shit i will say )

The hotel ask for a 2000 php downpayment , can be pay cash or by Credid Card and will be deducted from your made expenses when you cheque out...

hotel restaurant is 24 hours open , and Wifi excess is only available at the restaurant at the pool side , average speed....

hotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......

The hotel door work with a massive key so it`s better to leave it at the front desk when you leave the hotel for some fun outside.....

I knew that i will have more then one ladyboy guest at all time at my hotel so i booked a Grand Jacuzzi Room

GRAND JACUZZI ROOM ($85 USD/night)

If you are looking for even more space and an uniquely shaped room, this room is for you. Larger than our Premiere Jacuzzi rooms, these room are also outfitted with larger TVs and each features a private walk-out balcony with seating. These rooms are located in both the main building and the Oahu Wing.

The jacuzzi work just fine better then the last one i had at The Penthouse hotel in Pattaya.....

Final Comment !!!

I will definitely book this hotel for my next stay , just love the place......

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrStealth009  ===> My Privit Youtube Vacation Channel , Enjoy !!!

===================================================================================================

I Am A Certified Fillipino Ladyboy Lover & I Love Elegant And Gothic Cosplay Angels ( Home Of The Braves )

http://www.pacificbr...l.com/index.php

IMG_1231 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1232 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1233 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1234 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1235 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1236 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1237 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1238 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1239 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1240 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1241 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1242 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1243 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1244 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1245 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1246 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1255 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1256 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1257 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1258 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1259 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1260 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1261 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1262 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1263 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1264 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1265 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1266 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1267 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1268 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1269 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1270 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1271 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1272 (Kopie).JPG

• 3 weeks later...

Cebu - Summit Circle hotel

http://www.summitcirclehotel.com/

I dont think it`s worth the time and energy to talk to much abouth this hotel , at home i recieve some newsletter from this hotel with the anouncement that it has been renovated

So i thought it will be better then when i was there two years ago , well it was worse then when i was there two years ago...

If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a Fucking 5 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a 0 star !!!

The hotel deposit is 2000 php , guest breakfast is also free.

It`s for my taste now a pure budget hotel but still very expensive , the rooms where tasteless , there where not much of a breakfast buffet....

The front desk personal did not care abouth the hotel guests , i got serveral time wrong info.......

And those fuckers nearly lost my laundry.....

The security was very bad you can walk in and out as much as you like , after 00.00 you will not see no front desk personal

These people did not had a clue what WiFi is all abouth , i did not had no connection in to my room and they could not have sort things out , i had to come down to the lobby each time i wanted to use the internet connection....

I use this hotel to clear my tracks and work on new hunting zones , so i was glad when my 4 day`s stay was over and i could have move to The Crown Regency Tower hotel

The only good thing abouth this place it`s Ladyboy and GG friendly , no show ID rules you will only get a call when the girl leaves

The hotel administration is just plain fucking stupid and cost the management a lot of money , but was very good for my wallet...

I made a lot of calls to my fuck birds al over Cebu , was not included in my cheque out bill

LB Karima made also a few call to invite her friends to join us , was not included in my cheque out bill

My laundry was also for free , fucking assholes

IMG_1466 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1467 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1468 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1469 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1470 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1471 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1472 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1474 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1475 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1476 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1477 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1486 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1487 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1488 (Kopie).JPG

Cebu - Crown Regency hotel & Towers

http://www.crownrege...tels.com/hotel/

The crowning glory of comfort awaits you.

At the Center of Cebu City, Philippines rises the Fuente Towers, hosting the prestigious Crown Regency hotel & Towers. The tallest structure outside Metro Manila, the 23-storey, 22,000-square meter Fuente 1 and its equally arresting twin the 38- storey, 36,000- square meter Fuente Tower 2 majestically tower over the Queen City of the South. Its location on Fuente Osmeña and right in the pulse of Cebu City places Crown Regency hotel and Towers in close proximity to the major points of commerce and recreation.Make Crown Regency hotel and Towers your second address, enabling you to move into a welcoming community of new friends and new opportunities in an exclusive, all-inclusive environment.

Accommodations

Each fully air-conditioned guest room at Crown Regency hotel and Towers is designed to provide you with the perfect tandem of home-style comfort and luxury hotel services. The warmth of the hardwood floors, cozy lighting, contrast of dark burgundy tones and earth colors with light neutral shades and sleep-enducing full size Posture pedic beds give our rooms a welcoming feel. Elegant furnishings in the living room and a full bath with a tub complete the relaxing environment.

While the atmosphere recreates the comfort of home, Crown Regency hotel and Towers adds more to the experience by equipping your room with all the modern amenities you'll ever need such as 21" Cable TV with remote control, pay-per-view movies, in-room Internet connectivity, hair dryer, phone, coffee- and tea-making facilities and an ironing board (upon request). Complementary breakfast, welcome drinks and a copy of the daily newspaper are our way of further showing you our appreciation.

Tower 1

• 167 Superior Rooms
  • 110 Deluxe Rooms
  • 4 Junior Suites
  • 6 Presidential Suites

Tower 2

• 37 Superior Rooms
  • 34 Deluxe Suites
  • 3 Junior Suites
  • 22 Corner Suites
  • 3 Two-Bedroom Corner Suites
  • 3 Two-Bedroom Deluxe Suites

AMENITIES & SERVICES

• Breakfast included
  • Non-smoking rooms
  • Full- size Posture pedic beds
  • Living room (For Suites only)
  • Full bath with bath tubs
  • 21" Cable TV
  • In-room Broadband Internet Access
  • Hair dryer
  • Telephone
  • 24-hour room service
  • Welcome drinks
  • Daily local newspaper
  • Car Rental & City Transfer
  • Foreign Exchange
  • Safety Deposit Boxes at the Front Desk
  • Check-in Time: 02:00 P.M.
  • Check-out Time: 12:00 P.M.

Facilities

The Crown Regency hotel & Towers provides guests with facilities either for business or pleasure. For the thrill seekers, the Sky Experience Adventure Tour is highly recommended.hotel_facilities01.gif

hotel_facilities06.gif

TOWER 1

• 2nd Floor - Business Center
  • 3rd to 4th Floors - PAGCOR CLUB
  • 5th to 6th Floors - Ballrooms & Function Rooms
  • 7th & 8th Floors-Diagnostic Center
  • 9th Floor - Outdoor Swimming Pool
  • 18th Floor-Vivo Gamezone(Playroom&4Dtheater)
  • 19th Floor-Sky Lounge
  • 36th Floor-Club 36
  • 37th Floor-Sky Walk Extreme
  • 38th Floor-Sky Observatory
  • Roof Deck-Sky Experience Adventure

Sky Experience Adventure Operating Hours:

Monday to Friday 2 pm to 12 am

Saturday 10 am to 2 am

Sunday 10 am to 12 am

TOWER 2

• 5th Floor- Ballroom & Function Rooms
  • 19th Floor- Business Center, Boardrooms Snooze Lounge

hotel_facilities02.gif

hotel_facilities05.gif

Dine in our high-in-the-sky restaurants and bars with their panoramic picture-perfect views of Cebu City & its environs.

Tower 1

• Sparkz Restobar (37th Floor) - Opens Daily from 6pm to 12mn
    International Dinner Buffet with FREE sky ride daily 6pm to 10 pm
  • Club 36 (36th Floor) - Mon. to Sat. Open 6pm to 12 mn
  • Stratus Function Hall (35th Floor) - Bookings only
  • Glo Café&Restaurant (2nd Floor) - Open 24 hours
  • Starbucks (Lobby) - Mon to Fri (7am to 12mn)
    Sat & Sun (7am to 1am)

Tower 2

• Kotie Japanese Restaurant (17th Floor) - Open Daily 06:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
  • Wang Shan Lo Chinese Cuisine (20th Floor) - Open Daily 11:00 A.M. - 03:00 P.M.; 06:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M.
  • Mr. Grill Bar&Restaurant (21st Floor) - Open Daily 06:00 P.M. - 02:00 A.M.
  • Night Talk Bar&Lounge (22nd Floor) - Bookings
  • The Peak Restobar (23rd Floor) - Bookings only

hotel_facilities03.gif

Soak up new energy at any of our various recreation and fitness facilities.

• Aqua Fitness Pool (17th Floor)
    Gives you the best value for simple Aqua exercises. The Pool features simulated current for the best possible therapeutic results.
  • Family Recreation Floor (18th Floor)
    Find the most exciting activities for all members of the family.We have a library, table game room, billiards, audio-visual room, and a lounge.
  • PowerGym&Tower Salon (15th Floor)
    Power up at the full services gym with group exercises, cardio machines, body toning, and body strengthening. You will also find the latest hair fashion and beauty products here.
  • Prana MediSpa (16th Floor)
    It’s a rejuvenations spa like no other. Offering spa treatment such as anti-aging, deep cleaning, whitening facial & body treatments, body polish, exfoliation, aromatherapy, Shiatsu, Swedish & Indonesian massages, and reflexology. It also has a Rasul Steam Room, Sauna, Oxygen Rooms, and Adventure Showers.

Cebu - Crown Regency hotel & Tower

If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 8 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 4 star !!!

Now this is what i call a fucking hotel , OR BETTER YET THIS PLACE LOOKS LIKE ( FORT BRAGG ) WITH ALL THE SECURITY SHIT IN PLACE ????

The only minus point was all those koreans and chinees an japanees crowding around with there very very arrogant attitude , real fucking assholes

And the managment pack to many facilities in to this hotel making it to jam and packed , but i had a great time there

Online booking was very easy , just pay a small fee to reserve my room and got a instand comfirmation E@mail

The front desk girls where very friendly and know there job , there where some stunners working there specialy the one call ( Jessica )

Even when she saw me coming in with my ladyboy`s she still show some extra interest in me as a person at the end i even got her Facebook ID

The hotel ask for a 4000 php downpayment , can be pay cash or by Credid Card and will be deducted from your made expenses when you cheque out...

WiFi excess is only available in the hotel lobby, average speed....

hotel is LB and GG friendly ,no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......

The only minus point was that you where not allowed to have more then on girl up your room between 00.00 AM till 06.00 AM if you insist that you will like to have more then on girl up your room you need to pay a additional 1500 php ( Fucking strange rule , but oke it`s there hotel )

The elevator and the hotel door work with a keycard both have to be activated other wise you can not make use of the elevator or get in to your room ( Security Reason )

Had a very sexy incounter with a housekeeping maid , more details in my TR

Final Comment !!!

Cebu - Crown Regency hotel & Tower

http://www.crownrege...tels.com/hotel/

IMG_1549 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1550 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1551 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1552 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1553 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1554 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1555 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1556 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1557 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1558 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1559 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1560 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1561 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1562 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1563 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1564 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1565 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1566 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1567 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1568 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1569 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1575 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1624 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1626 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1669 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1671 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1673 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1674 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1675 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1676 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1677 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1678 (Kopie).JPG

Manila - Oxfort Suites

http://www.oxfordsuitesmakati.com/

BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati is a 27-storey, 232-room property located at the heart of Makati's Business & Entertainment district. The hotel is ideally located 30 minutes from the international & domestic airports and just minutes away from the commercial center and shopping malls such as Greenbelt and Rockwell.

Patterned after the emerging trend of boutique lodging found in Los Angeles and London, BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites hotel rooms and amenities are designed to meet the needs of the world traveler.

BEST WESTERN Oxford Suites Makati is located at 518 P. Burgos Street, Makati City 1210, Philippines.

Accomodations

• room-executive.jpg

Executive Room
    • Mini-bar, in-room safe deposit box, cable TV, IDD/NDD direct dial telephones, Wi-Fi ready, deluxe grooming amenities
    • Complimentary coffee/tea, facilities and supplies
    • Room with Queen bed; 1 T & B
    • 36 sqm.

[*]room-deluxe.jpg

Deluxe Room

• Mini-bar, in-room safe deposit box, cable TV, IDD/NDD direct dial telephones, Wi-Fi ready, deluxe grooming amenities
    • Room with twin beds; 1 T & B
    • 40 sqm.

[*]room-junior-suite.jpg

Junior Suite

• Queen Bed; 1 T & B
    • Room overlooking Makati Skyline
    • 51 sqm.

[*]room-one-bedroom-suite.jpg

One Bedroom Suite

• 1 Bedroom with Queen bed; 1 T & B
    • Kitchenette
    • Living Room
    • 100 sqm.

[*]room-o-suite.jpg

Facilities

• facility-standard-facilities.jpg

Standard Facilities
    • O Lounge
    • The 3F Restaurant offers a wide variety of international cuisine
    • Wi-Fi hotspots at the lobby, coffee shop, function rooms and business center
    • Masseuse on call
    • Room Service
    • Airport Transfers

[*]facility-function-rooms.jpg

Function Rooms

The Hampton Rooms are readily-equipped function rooms fitted out with ceiling-to-floor glass windows and comfortably seat 100 persons.

The area can be converted to 2 separate banquet rooms or one meeting hall.

• Hampton Room Capacity:
      Classroom Set Up (65pax), Theatre Set Up (125pax)
    • Hampton 1 Room Capacity:
      Classroom Set Up (25pax), Theatre Set Up (55pax)
    • Hampton 2 Room Capacity:
      Classroom Set Up (35pax), Theatre Set Up (55pax)

[*]facility-business-center.jpg

Business Center

The Business Center provides complete executive support such as internet, secretarial services: duplicating, photocopying and faxing of documents, and courier coordination.

The center's conference room seats 12 persons and is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities for meetings and interviews.

[*]facility-fitness-center.jpg

Fitness Center

• Gym complete with cardio machines and weights
    • Open from 6am - 10pm

• 2 weeks later...

Manila - Oxfort Suite

If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 7 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 2 star !!!

Online booking was very easy , got a reconfirmation E@mail with in 24 hours , very fast indeed.

The front desk girls where oke , a little bit to shy only the boy`s where more outspoken....

The hotel ask for a 2000 php downpayment , can be pay cash or by Credid Card and will be deducted from your made expenses when you cheque out...

Wifi excess in all rooms , average speed....

Free daily news paper on the house....

hotel is LB and GG friendly , no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......

The hotel door work with key cards.....

I book this hotel because it was right in the middle of the action zone and i did not need to walk to far to get some Pussy or PussyAss

Final Comment !!!

Manila - Oxfort Suites

http://www.oxfordsuitesmakati.com/

IMG_1679 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1680 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1681 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1682 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1683 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1684 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1685 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1686 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1687 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1688 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1689 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1690 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1691 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1692 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1693 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1694 (Kopie).JPG

Manila - The Heritage hotel

http://www.millenniu...heritagemanila/

A five-star deluxe hotel, The Heritage hotel Manila is situated at the crossroads of Roxas Boulevard and EDSA, Metro Manila's central and main thoroughfares. The hotel is a witness to the daily glory of the famed Manila Bay sunset and home to the 24-hour PAGCOR-Heritage Casino and the latest attraction in the field of gaming - The Heritage Boutique Casino (THBC).

Convenient location

This exceptional Manila hotel is minutes away from the international and domestic airports, Manila Bay yacht clubs, Makati and Manila business hubs; PICC & World Trade Convention Center, and SM Mall of Asia Complex featuring the country's largest shopping mall and SMX Convention Centre, the Philippines' biggest convention centre.

Relaxing

The hotel's elegantly-appointed 450 rooms exude a soothing and contemporary ambience complemented with modern abstract artworks of the renowned visual artist Nestor Olarte Vinluan.

Flexible

The hotel also features 12 adaptable function rooms and special privileges for Millennium Club guests.

The hotel dining options comprise the Riviera Cafe, Lobby Lounge and Le Cafe 88 as well as Le Chine, Chinois and Zen at THBC, all of which serve a range of exquisite cuisine in Manila.

Manila - The Heratige hotel

If i need to give this hotel a score point between 0 to 10 it will get a perfect 8 , and with stars from 0 to 5 it will level a perfect 4 star !!!

Online booking was very easy , just pay a small fee to reserve my room and got a instand comfirmation E@mail

The front desk boy`s and girls where very friendly and know there job.

Great Security Service , each time you order a taxi the guard will wave on over and he will tell the taxi driver where you are going , HE WILL ALSO INSTANTLY ORDER THE TAXI DRIVER TO TURN ON HIS METER !!!

The hotel ask for a 3000 php downpayment , can be pay cash or by Credid Card and will be deducted from your made expenses when you cheque out...

WiFi and internet excess is available in each room , average speed....

hotel is LB and GG friendly ,no ID cheque requred , the front desk will only call you when ever the girls leave to see if everything is oke......

The elevator and the hotel door work with a keycard both have to be activated other wise you can not make use of the elevator or get in to your room ( Security Reason )

Final Comment !!!

With Mall Of Asia A Stone Drop Away

IMG_1796 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1797 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1800 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1804 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1799 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1805 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1806 (Kopie).JPG

Subic Bay - Sheavens Seafront Resort

http://www.sheavens.com/

Sheavens Seafront Resort, located on the outskirts of Olongapo City, is one of the Philippines' best kept Secrets. Since opening in 2000, Sheavens has been widely praised by discerning travelers for it's modern, comfortable and affordable accommodations, personalized service, and idyllic tropical garden setting edged by the emerald-blue waters of Subic Bay.

Most of our forty five air-conditioned guestrooms from Standard, Deluxe and Family categories, all the way up to our Superior and Executive rooms offer all the amenities of home including food and beverage service and sweeping views of beautiful, historic Subic Bay.

70-channel in-room television programming and resort-wide WI-FI-based Internet connectivity are available free of charge.

hotel Amenities

General

Sheavens Seafront Resort provides the perfect balance of modern resort convenience bathed in a unique, relaxing environment of Southeast Asian sun, sea, and tropical beauty. Sheavens Seafront Resort, located on the outskirts of Olongapo City, is one of the Philippines’ best kept Secrets. Since opening in 2000, Sheavens has been widely praised by discerning travelers for it’s modern, comfortable and affordable accommodations, personalized service, and idyllic tropical garden setting edged by the emerald-blue waters of Subic Bay.

Services

hotel Transportation: Airport Pick-up and Drop-off or in any point in Luzon.

For transportation bookings please contact us to +63472239430 / +63472227909 or email us to [email protected]

Sports and Activities

Only a few short hours drive from the Philippine capital of Manila, Sheavens also offers every guest an exciting range of recreational activities to choose from including scuba diving, yacht excursions, seaplane tours, parasailing, and more, making Sheaven’s your perfect home-away-from-home for sun, fun, and total relaxation.

Internet

Sheaven’s is one of the very few resorts in this area to offer our guests WI-FI based broadband internet connectivity! You can keep in touch with family, friends, and business associates back home or just browse the internet any time day or night. WiFi is available in our restaurant / dining area looking out to scenic view of Subic Bay.

Parking

wide space for parking and free of charge.

Food and Beverages

A serene venue for the guest to enjoy a relaxing with family and friends, breathtaking view of the seafront. Great food, exquisite setting and world class presentation Extensive variety of items on the menu.

• Selection of grilled meat, seafood, local dishes and many more to try.

• Wide array varieties of salads ( Market Style)

• Ask your server to know our top-secret dishes.

Interactive style kitchen provides a special chef’s touch to every guest experience.

Great service/ generous portions.

Beverage- Local specialty and International drinks with good range of wines. Try our special cocktails and Healthy Bar Selection of freshly squeezed juices.

Subic Bay - Sheavens Seafront Resort

http://www.sheavens.com/

IMG_2145 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_2143 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_2141 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_2140 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_2139 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_2138 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1950 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1951 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1952 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1953 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1954 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1962 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1963 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1964 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1965 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1966 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_2134 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_2135 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_2136 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1982 (Kopie).JPG

IMG_1980 (Kopie).JPG

hotel Issue : June 2012

I have read on many forums different info abouth the hotels in The Fillippines and because of that i went in-depth on this front to see what is all through or not abouth all these info and my find is as follows....

I have visit in my one month stay in The Phillippines a total of 6 different hotels from 3 star to 5 star , 2 Motels and 8 Short Time Rooms and i did not had no probleem at all getting in with my street ladyboy`s and i did not need to pay no Joiner Fee and in some hotel they did not charge me nothing extra when my ladyboy attend the morning brakefast buffet with me....

Beside that , when your booking online you can see also that all the rooms are based on a two person booking after asking around i found out that this is standaard precedure so i personaly dont understand why some of you had any issue concerning this point

I went online to do a fake booking just to show you guy`s what you will see.....

Oxfort Suite - Manila

While booking you can see clearly that the booking is base on a two person accomodation , so you can alway`s bring a ladyboy with you to the hotel or let one stay at your hotel while your there , no joiner fee is required....

Attached Images

• post-6395-0-14971700-1341119776.jpg

Crown Regency hotel - Cebu

Here you have the same story and it does not matter if it`s a 3 star or 5 star hotel , the booking is base on a two person accomodation , so you can alway`s bring a ladyboy with you to the hotel or let one stay at your hotel while your there , no joiner fee is required....

Attached Images

• post-6395-0-30656700-1341120048.jpg

Heritige hotel - Manila

Here my company made the booking for me , but even so and here you have a good example when your booking online your self make sure you point out that your staying with a extra person so they will keep this in consideration when you arrive with your fuck bird.

When booking add when they forum ask you for how many adults make sure you make it 2 , look at the following screen shot , when you klick 2 person the price will stay the same , the price will change when you add 3 person in the room

post-6395-0-22416100-1341120497.jpg

One person accomodation

post-6395-0-19925700-1341120538.jpg

Two person accomodation

post-6395-0-80489500-1341120610.jpg

Three person accomodation

hotel Mini Bars

I personaly never use the hotel minibars , i find it to be a total ripoff , the price of the stuff in there is ridiculous high

My advice to you guy`s is just go down the market and buy the stuff that you need for half the price

But sometime the girl do take something out of my minibar then it`s to bad , but in general i have all in place just incase

WiFi And Internet Connection

Alway`s look this info up separately when you booking your hotel , each hotel in The Phillippines have a other Internet rule , dont go by the thought that it will be oke , but make sure that your hotel have it and if it`s free or you have to pay for it....

Some hotel have there business lounge where you can have free excess to there internet and you can use your laptop or at the better hotels you will have internet access in your room for your laptop as the Crown Regency hotel and Towers

Prepaid Credid Card

Now day`s a lot of folks are using Prepaid Credid Card , i for one have 4 of these cards....

Make sure you travel with Prepaid and your normal Credid Card....

When you have to pay a deposit the money can not be withdrawn back to you card , i did not know that this was told to me at the front desk of my first hotel....

You can only pay cash with your Prerpaid Credid Card !!!

ATM Fee

The ATM Fee is to date June 2012 - 200 php , that is by the following banks , BPI and Metro

It will be alway`s better for you to have a local bank account , or you can tray the www.Ko-Kard.Com system which i will explain futher in my FAQ Thread

Taxi Ride

The Taxi Ride Fee start at 40 php , that is if the taxi pick you up on the spot , if it has to come to you depending where you are it can cost you a lot of money....

Manila To Angeles City - Margarita Pickup Service

During my stay in the fillipines ,two years ago i made 2x use of this " Pickup Service " and i have to say good service and not expensive at all.

First time i made use of it was from NAIA Airport in Manila to my hotel " Ponderosa " in Angels City.

Second time i use this service is for me to go from Angels City to the " Las Palmas " hotel in Manila.

http://www.margarita....com/update.php

http://www.margarita...n.com/NAIA.html

http://www.margarita...ickup_form.html

If you want to make use of this service it`s very easy , you just go to there webside and fill in the agreement form.

With in 24 hours you will get a confirmation replay , print this out and keep it with you , the driver will have a copy of the confirmation with him to match yours , for him to know that you are actualy the person that he is picking up.

The fare price is very cheap only 2600 Php a beter price then this i did not came by no where , friends of mine pay alway`s more 3000 to 4000 Php , last year one of our bussiness partner even pay 5200 Php for a ride from Manila to Angels City.

The driver is alway`s 10 min before departure time at your location , my driver name was Joey.

Nice guy , speak good english , and very friendly.

Ps. The form is made to be fill in for a pickup from the airport to the hotel , if you want them to pick you up from your hotel to hotel , just fill in the pickup time and the location to be pickup and the location name that you want to go to , and in the optional space you will make a note that it`s a hotel to hotel pickup route.

Airport Tax - Domestic Flights - June 2012

The airport tax for domestic flight is 200 php

The airport tax for international flight is 550 php

Over Weight On Domestic Flights - June 2012

For each extra weight that i carry with me on the Cebu Pacific Domestic Flights to Cebu i must have pay 150 php extra , my bagges where 22 kilo so i pay 300 php v.v so totaal 600 php

How Easy Is It To Fuck A Phillippino hotel Personal , Very Easy......

I normaly dont go on my vacation with the intention to fuck a girl or ladyboy that works in the hotel , but if the occation accure i will never say no....

This occation happend at the Crown Regency hotel an Towers , There was this beautiful cleaning lady that clean on my floor and i saw her already the first day when i reach downstairs at the lobby....

The next day she was bussy cleaning the room next door to mine , she notice that i was looking at here because she had such a nice strange light brown eyes , and she did not look Phillippino to me

the next day when i went out to make some photoshoot , she was bussy with the room across mine and i told her as a joke today you will have a easy one with mine , i did not make such a mess , She look at me with her beautiful light brown eyes and just smile....

When i reach back to my room later that day i found this note by my telephone !!!

post-6395-0-55437400-1342861705.jpg

Note exchange that follows !!

My Note: Oke i will be glad to server you also if i can get a chance to.

Cleaning Lady Note: Call me at this number after 06.00 PM i will tell you where we will meet.

So i call her after 06.00 PM at the number she give me and she was so happy that i call and we meet at a cafe in ( Mandaue City )

After a nice dinner and some drinks here and there we head off to a ST hotel where i fuck her brains out....

In between fucking she told me her mix is mother from Srilanka and Phillippino father , she was 30 years old with a great body and a very very sweet pussy when we finish i wanted to give her 1500 php , she refuse to take the money.....

The next few day`s that i was still in the hotel , each day she will leave some candy on my computer table each time with a nice note.....

What i am going to write down now is from my own experience , each on his own !!!

1- How to deal with the cleaning lady`s....

In the phillippines you have girls or boy`s cleaning in the hotel in blocks , that means nearly everyday you will have the same person cleaning your room

Most of the time you will have two per floor that work in conjunction with each other , and you have a maiden chef that will inspect there work everyday.

If anything is missing in your room , its very easy for you to know who clean that room that day....

Make sure you go down to the front desk and report this immidialtly dont wait no second if you know for sure your missing something , then the chance for getting it back will be easy then if you dont say anything.....

I alway`s test my cleaning maid to see if i can trust her , i will leave money laying around and i alway`s have a fake plestic camera that looks real with me.....

If all is in place when i get back to my room then i know that i will not lose anything easy with the girl that is cleaning , but still i will put all my things away before she cleans...

2- Make good use of there service , when you need something extra....

My biggest probleem when i am in a hotel are towels i never have enough towels because of my wolfpack addiction , normaly you get only two towels a day in some better hotel you will have 4 towels a day , then it`s not a probleem for me

But in hotels where you get only two towels it is , then i will ask the maid to put eveyday two extra towels for me , for this kind service i will tip her 50 php each day.....This way i also get extra bottle of water and extra soap and at the Pacific Breeze hotel i got extra bubbles for my Jaccuzzi