IGNORED

Recommendation for hotel in or near Soi Buakhow please

vboy

Hi,

I'm interested in a nice room on Soi Buakhow or near there, e.g. Soi Diana. I need an inroom safe and a dvd would be a bonus too.

I've stayed at Jasmine Mansions before and Metro apartments. I preferred Jasmine just slightly and wondered it anything else was upto that standard for the same sort of price.

I'd want it for 2 weeks at the end of October. Can anyone recommend anywhere? Are there any new hotels out there?

I've read reviews on Chaiyapoon Inn, Stereo and Rockhouse but not sure if they're as good as Jasmine. My budget would be around 700+ though if a place was really good I'd be prepared to pay a 1000.

Do any of the places do deals for weekly/2 weekly stays?

Cheers

Metro Apartments on Soi LK Metro is good with big rooms at around 700 a night. Big bed, sitting area, TV, DVD, WIFI (what ever that is) kitchen area and good sized shower room. Safes in room and guest friendly with a decent bar.

The owner is called Dennis and is a friendly Irish guy, not sure of his web site but do a search on Google for Metro Apartments, Pattaya and it should come up.

Only problem is that he gets lots of repeat business and is often full so book early.

Cheers Mick

Hi,

I'm interested in a nice room on Soi Buakhow or near there, e.g. Soi Diana. I need an inroom safe and a dvd would be a bonus too.

I've stayed at Jasmine Mansions before and Metro apartments. I preferred Jasmine just slightly and wondered it anything else was upto that standard for the same sort of price.

I'd want it for 2 weeks at the end of October. Can anyone recommend anywhere? Are there any new hotels out there?

I've read reviews on Chaiyapoon Inn, Stereo and Rockhouse but not sure if they're as good as Jasmine. My budget would be around 700+ though if a place was really good I'd be prepared to pay a 1000.

Cheers

hi there , i see you mentioned the rockhouse and as i am the owner of the rockhouse i thought id respond.

the rockhouse , is unsurpassed in as far as room size , cleanliness , and facilities by any of the other establishments youve mentioned , but to be honest all of the places youve mentioned are places i would stay, not a bad place between them .

you might also want to consider the pasadena lodgein l.k. metro.

Hi,

Cheers

Hi Vboy I hope you are well and I am, of course, pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope you will return to see us sometime if not this trip then another time - I understand you wanting to try different places so promise I will not hold it against you!

We are very busy at the present time and have been 95% occupied through September which has been fantastic. October is very busy as well but at present we have the following rooms available for the last couple of weeks of the month:

Standard Double - B500 per night - 3 Available

Standard Double with Balcony - B600 per night - 1 Available

RATES INCLUDE - BREAKFAST FROM 08:00 TO 13:00. Breakfast can be taken in the Restaurant or in your room (B30 room service charge).

Large Doubles, Suites and Penthouse are all fully booked during the specified period.

Whatever you decide I wish you all the best and have a good vacation.

regards,

Kevin

I have not been back to Pattaya since Sept. 06. There is a small place on Soi Honey. It was brand new Sept. 06. They had access to Honey Inn's pool. If coming from 2nd, it is about half way down the block on the right. The manger was still building in Sept. 06 but had some of the rooms open. There was not an elevator. The manger was trying to get the internet service up and running. There was room safes. I have some photos if you want. The manger showed me the rooms. Email me at [email protected] and I will try to get them to you. They are not much. Next door was the Malee Bar and they were building at the time. Rented a motorbike at the Malee Bar for 150 aday. This place was the just around the corner from Jasmine Mansions. I stayed at Jasmine Mansions and compare this almost the same as far as rooms go. There was a bar down stairs.

Stereo Bar has probably the biggest rooms out of the lot and wifi..Butchers Arms Pub has really nice rooms too, a few with 42" plasma tvs, stereo system,etc..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Stereo Bar has probably the biggest rooms out of the lot and wifi..Butchers Arms Pub has really nice rooms too, a few with 42" plasma tvs, stereo system,etc..

Thanks do butchers arms have a website. I googled it but to no avail. If not soes anyone have any photo's of rooms pls?

Thanks

there's a great little hotel by the market called marine place it's only 500 bhat a night, it's oppiste the pinaple resturant which does great food at very cheap prices. you get all the usual (air-con, hot water, bolcony, fridge, english tv channals) the saff are 100% and there is even a really nice swimming pool. 10/10 for the price.

YOU CAN TAKE THE GIRL OUT OF THE BAR, BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE BAR OUT OF THE GIRL!!

my youtube vids http://www.youtube.com/user/louiswhitehouse

there's a great little hotel by the market called marine place it's only 500 bhat a night, it's oppiste the pinaple resturant which does great food at very cheap prices. you get all the usual (air-con, hot water, bolcony, fridge, english tv channals) the saff are 100% and there is even a really nice swimming pool. 10/10 for the price.

Do they have a website or do you have any photo's pls?

Googled it but nothing came up (ooh er mrs)