IGNORED

Egg whites Gym junkies

noodleman

Hi Guys just arrive in Pattaya,

Does anyone know any supermarket that can sell frozen egg whites also any dextrose ?

I would be surprised if you found any. You may be able to get dextrose or something similar at one of the supplement stores. May be even egg whites too - or you could just by trays of eggs. They'll probably be a hell of a lot cheaper, or you could spend a little extra and get 'free range' EPA/DHA eggs. Fuck knows what free range actually means in Thailand, but they're pretty dam cheap. Nothing wrong with egg yolks dude.

Welcome to Pattaya too! :D

thankyou i started my training am will stick to just buying the whole eggs

There should be egg whites in supplement stores. Thats where i get mine in Scotland as the supermarket does not sell them. Just as quick seperating the yolk from the whites by hand though.

For growing while training whole eggs is the way to go. All the good nutritions is in the yolk.

• 2 weeks later...

For growing while training whole eggs is the way to go. All the good nutritions is in the yolk.

I agree but no more than 4 per day....and Protein powder too....Good stuff !

you can always mix egg yolk in smoothie, i know somebody i met in on nut did that and he was BIG. Not sure if only from eggwhites though.

but he recommended it. I used it too for a while, did not get a lot of effect. most effect I get to build visible muscle is wholefood vegan plus 2 1 liter smoothies each day and go boxing and kicking in the baf, and some pullups and dead lifts

i miss pattaya gym!! i will be back soon

There's 6 grams of fat in one egg so if ya have 5 whole eggs and cook them up that 30g of fat ...most bodybuilders have at least ten egg whites and one yoke by the time you cook it up add a little low fat cheese you'll have 10 grams of fat and 40grams protein...if you eat a low carb diet then you'll eat more fat to supplement your carbs ...but generally eating more than 10 grams of fat per meal for most bodybuilders is about right ..or 20grams for someone on a low carb diet...IMO most people should avoid eating lots of egg yokes ...

The cholesterol- thing is incorrect and is based on very old reseach! The cholesterol in food has no effect on the cholesterol in ur blood. If u eat more cholesterol...ur liver will producte less cholestorol. The bad thing for ur cholesterol (LDL cholesterol) are the saturated fats in food. They are as well in the whole eggs... but it al depens of how clean u eat the rest of the day! 8-10 eggs doenst have to be a problem... depens on total kcal...and the rest of ure satured fat u eat in a day

8 to 10 whole eggs in one meal is 60 grams of fat that's 3 big macks ...I'll stick to eating a couple of yokes and rest egg whites ...fish oils are a better fat than yokes ....

just by trays of eggs. They'll probably be a hell of a lot cheaper

Makro sells multi trays at a very reasonable price.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

why waste the yellow bit man its the best part

and plus ive herd from alot of people if u eat just egg whites all the time eventully u will develop a allergy to them

Good quality whey protein isolate sold from supplement shops would be the best substitute I can think of plus should help with satiety mate.

Theres and easy trick to separate the egg.

You just can skip to to 0:24

Whoa whoa whoa! Greg's kitchen is the shiz! And he lays is own eggs. Hot damn. 

Archived