IGNORED

Chlamydia back one year later

slegau

Was in Patts in Feb 2011, had loads of sex with tons of girls, always used a condom for sex, but also always had BBBJ's if the girl was up for it, which is pretty much always..

Ended up with a case of chlamydia, which i first noticed on the plane ride home, wow what a feeling it was to know i would be sitting on that plane another 14 hours burning and itching and needing to take a piss every 30 mins. Must've been from a BBBJ as i dont think i couldve gotten that one in particular from sex itself while using a condom.

One year and a bit later, and its back, got tested at local clinic and it was confirmed. Havent been to thailand since either.

Now i dont know if it was from one of the girls i banged here (canada) Bareback, which was about 3 this year, all of whom have been tested at same time i was and came back negative. Or maybe a girl here (canada) i had sex with with a condom and gave me a bbbj, that would be about 12 girls this year. Not trying to play the blame game here, just wanna know if i got it from someone or not.

Could it be they were asymptomatic and infected me and also the tests didnt pick anything up for them? Or was i not fully treated

when i did my course of antibitotics and it lay dormant for a year and then came back?

The other thing is it came about 3 weeks after having sex with one of the girls for the first time which made me think it was her. But again her tests were negative.

Sorry for making sound more complicated than it is.

Cheers

that is what I am afraid of, bacteria residing in your body all that time and making havoc in your health, good luck

Was in Patts in Feb 2011, had loads of sex with tons of girls, always used a condom for sex, but also always had BBBJ's if the girl was up for it, which is pretty much always..

Ended up with a case of chlamydia, which i first noticed on the plane ride home, wow what a feeling it was to know i would be sitting on that plane another 14 hours burning and itching and needing to take a piss every 30 mins. Must've been from a BBBJ as i dont think i couldve gotten that one in particular from sex itself while using a condom.

One year and a bit later, and its back, got tested at local clinic and it was confirmed. Havent been to thailand since either.

Now i dont know if it was from one of the girls i banged here (canada) Bareback, which was about 3 this year, all of whom have been tested at same time i was and came back negative. Or maybe a girl here (canada) i had sex with with a condom and gave me a bbbj, that would be about 12 girls this year. Not trying to play the blame game here, just wanna know if i got it from someone or not.

Could it be they were asymptomatic and infected me and also the tests didnt pick anything up for them? Or was i not fully treated

when i did my course of antibitotics and it lay dormant for a year and then came back?

The other thing is it came about 3 weeks after having sex with one of the girls for the first time which made me think it was her. But again her tests were negative.

Sorry for making sound more complicated than it is.

Cheers

Yes, sounds like you are well and truly fucked. Have you ever thought about seeing a Doctor? Oh, do us all a favour and stick to Wanking rather than screwing around, that is of course you figure out what is making your knob stink

Yeah well i found out i had it cause it was the doctor who sent me for urine tests and the tests came back positive. Didnt have anything else thank god, to be honest aside from the itchiness and moderate burning its not much worse than a common cold, and about as easy to catch.

The problem is with this one is that a lot of us are asymptomatic and infect others without knowing it and vice versa. Anyways, i dont think im fucked as really if it had been the same bacteria in my body that came back after 18 months then i would have all sorts of other problems and also pains in lower abdomen from infection traveling up towards kidneys and so on.

Must have just caught it again,

• 1 month later...

My Urioligist told me that some times your prostate may be infected and that in order to permanently get rid of it you need to take antibiotics for at least a month to get completely rid of it. Go get your prostate checked and the dr can tell u what's up!

I'm not sure what meds you took but Zithromax or zithromiacin can sometimes have no effect. This is where the stronger antibiotic amoxicillin is used 2 pills a day for a week.

This might be slightly off topic but I want to give you props for having sex with 15 different girls in a 16 months span; and rawdoggying three of them. Yes, it isn't exorbitant, but it is still a very impressive number in my opinion. Were they ugly / fat / bearded or have any other deformities? Are you rich or extremely handsome?

Would the guilty girl tell you it was her, or would she just say nope, wasn't me, my test was negative.

That is one reason I never try to do BBBJ unless it's with a girl I know is clean or we go get tested together. Strangers usually never. You need to get on that antibiotics so that it can go away. My roommate had it before and before we knew more about it at the time all of us were afraid to take a shit on the same toilet.

• 1 month later...

I tested positive to Chlamydia about 2 years ago and got treated in Australia and was all good after a few days.

Last trip only a few weeks ago after a few days in AC I noticed the itching and burning and the discharge from my prick (so I knew I had it again). I got Zithromax in AC and took them and after 2 days it was all cleared up and right to go again.

Dont know if its true or not, but my Doctor in Australia told me that you can have the bacteria in your body and it can flair up at any time again. Not sure if thats correct but all I know Zithromax worked for me. I purchased a few boxes and brought them back with me to Australia.

Hey when u ask was it asymptomatic that means you could be carrying the infection and not show any side affects it doessnt mean that you could be tested and it not show on the test. If you are blood or urine tested well into the window period ideally 3 months for everything if its in your system the results will come back positive. When youve taken the medication after a positive result you go back to be retested if thats negative ur cured it gone from your system. Only thing ur not tested for are herpes warts etc as theres nog cure and stays asymptomatic in your system most of the time.