Sign in to follow this  
icanfly

Trip Report - Green elephant massage - Kuala Lumpur

icanfly

Just came back from KL. First day there had massage, was like Thailand girls out the front want you to come in. This place I found I was asked by the owner to come in. Was obvious what I would get. massage cost 60 ringit and he picked a beautiful malay girl for me with a great rack.

Massage was very good strong, firm and plenty of time spent and not like thailand where they ask you to turn over after 5 minutes. Wasn't sure anything else was going to happen because she covered my bits with a towel most of the time. Anyway sure enough after turning she asked if I wanted extra. Cost was 40 ringit. Didn't bother bartering thought that was usual.

However was not allowed to Touch her and get her clothes off even when offering extra. Shame.. Would have been nicer.

Anyhoo, this TR is about another place because I was wanting to find a massage place with more action. Walked past this place in Sungai Mall but didn't even take notice of it. But I must have been watched because got approached by old lady on the street asking me to go in.. At first I was hesitant but followed her anyway. Here she tries to negotiate price I only really wanted a massage and handie but it was the same price for that or full service. The price was about 220 ringit I think. I didn't barter again even though I should have but for me that price was reasonable when it was to be a massage with the works and I didn't have to negotiate with the girl once I am in the room with her..

Along came the selection and omg I picked this absolute chinese stunner. Even though she had high heels on she was still tall with massive tits and smoking body and the face of a model. One of the best girls I have ever seen in a place like this, Her name was Zoe and it beats any massage girl I have had in Pattaya.

Off to the room which was not that clean but acceptable. In the shower both of us naked and then she puts me on the inflatable air bed for a wash down and body slide. That was nice. Her nipples were about 1.5 cm long.

However the rest of the service was average a light quick massage was told I would be getting a body to body massage so was hoping for a decent rub and then have her touching me getting me excited but no, it was not much and then turn around for CBJ and then I mounted her. Service sounded promising but was not that fantastic. However the quality of the women were top notch but as always requires you to be a bit more aggressive to get what you want.

I like that the whole price is negotiated up front and the girls. Would try other places first not sure if there are better ones around then this

coolguys

nice and intresting

deep118

One of my usual stops when I am in KL. If I was in the mood for some beautiful brown Indian chicks, this is the place for me. :D

mr vandit

Hi Mate,can you name some spots like these in Kuala Lumpur ? staying at Concorde Inn....never been to KL before,but expecting something similar like pattaya. Any tips will help ? thanks