IGNORED

How do you get rid of Crabs?

ozzieguy22

I was told many years ago by my Grandfather

Put a mirror under your ball bag and they will jump onto it thinking its a new set of balls......lol

No seriously?

"Crabs" are pubic lice.

I was told by a person who had served in the military in a location without easy access to medical care that they did the following:

1. Wash affected parts in gasoline.

2. Ignite. No more problems with pubic lice. :GoldenSmile1:

Just kidding about #2. There are various shampoos, etc that will treat this condition.

http://www.google.co...eat pubic lice?

Edited by CyberPro

"Crabs" are pubic lice.

I was told by a person who had served in the military in a location without easy access to medical care that they did the following:

Just kidding about #2. There are various shampoos, etc that will treat this condition.

I think the second option is better lol

petrol thats the way to light up your life, not

"Crabs" are pubic lice.

No you're half right, but your method needs correcting. You shave a two inch stripe up your pubic hair in the center. Hold a ice axe in your hand set fire to the left side of your pubic hair, wait for the crabs to crawl across the two inch gap, then smash them with the ice axe.

I hope this is of assistance.

Taffy

A small comb ;)

No, I think you just get some special shampoo that's supposed to take care of them immediately

shave your balls then pour paint stripper over them

then call an ambulance lol

Stevie

a slice of lime and some seafood sauce

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

2. Ignite. No more problems with pubic lice.

Goodness gracious great balls of fire!

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

First find a barth tub put rocks in the bottom of the tub fill with water and hop into the tub, the pull the barth plug letting the water slowly out. That-way the crabs should go and hide under the rocks problem solved. Let the rocks dry and spray with Fly spray a couple of times before removing

Repeat as necessary (allways use new rocks)

i got them when i was a lad,i shave my self put petrol on every night ,and they seem to come to the surface so i just scatch them off my skin and swilled them down the toilet ,took me about a week before i was clear.

Goodness gracious great balls of fire!

like it.lol.

What you want is a large bottle of DERBAC and use on parts where the little bastards are nipping, when they have gone and your clean again, you should have half a bottle left, though that depends on how hairy you are.

Anyway, go back and find girl that gave you them crabs and have another go with her, you now probably have crabs again, use whats left over in bottle and get rids of crabs again.

Now go back and find girl who gave you crabs twice, taking with you empty bottle of DERBAC and make sure you give her empty bottle in front of every body, you may get a kick in the nuts but it's well worth it. :Think1:

Prioderm Lotion or Shampoo kills them

What you want is a large bottle of DERBAC and use on parts where the little bastards are nipping, when they have gone and your clean again, you should have half a bottle left, though that depends on how hairy you are.

Anyway, go back and find girl that gave you them crabs and have another go with her, you now probably have crabs again, use whats left over in bottle and get rids of crabs again.

Now go back and find girl who gave you crabs twice, taking with you empty bottle of DERBAC and make sure you give her empty bottle in front of every body, you may get a kick in the nuts but it's well worth it. :Think1:

What about all the girls he's given them to since.............and their subsequent customers?

Edit - Actually he didn't say that he got them from a girl. :Think1:

I'm told that shaving or waxing followed by an application of chillie paste works well with crabs.......... At least it would make them tasty

"Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one."

W. C. Fields

quick travel to Korea or China, they will buy them from you and make some super potion or medicine....

dunno what shop to visit, i think the name of the shop was Pet A La Carte

• 3 weeks later...

shave it completely!!!!!!!!!

rub sugar on your balls , doesnt get rid of them but it rots their teeth so you can get a decent nights sleep , or

a rub a bottle of whiskey and a handful of sand on your balls , so they all get drunk and stone each other to death

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

• 2 weeks later...

steam and serve over rice lol

Hunting for that one that makes me go WOOOOOWEEEEE!

Any insect killer gets rid of them, you can buy the cheapest spray or powder in a super store. If you are a hairy men, they can spread from the genitals all over your body. You'll need to wash all your clothing, beddings, and blankets to kill the eggs. Pattaya has a good way to spread them apart from sex, that's the helmets provided by motorbike taxis.