• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spitfirecharlie

• Siam Sam

• LaaMok

• BangkapiBoy

i would never admoit to having a dose but as i;''m pished the noo i'll tell the truth in stead. My gonoreah didnt show up foir a month til after i goy t back. Orally trasnsreablevble the doctor said.

Funny thing was i was sitting in the clap clinic and there was this rathe cute asian chicjk there sitting opposite me. I looked up and smiles and she smiled back. she kept giving m,e athe eye aND STARTEd chating to me.

Whats the last place in the world you want to pick up a bird in? try the Melbopuyrne Sxuyla Gealth Centre!!!! She dint understand swhy i wasnt interested!!!

Testicles

Just had my first wank. No pian but buckets of cum, the stuff is every bloody where and stinks to high heavens, y'know, like one of them wank booths in amsterdam

Going to see the Cock Doc on friday. But i actually think it is clearing up. BUt want confirmation and my pills are almost finished.

Is it normaly for your piss to stink to high heavens.

I am thinking of © the smell and making an aftershave called "Pattayapiss" You guys will get free samples so PM your details if you want any.

Sae the cock doc today. She gave me two pills to take, then another batch that lasts a week. they are capsuals and called Doxycycline (100mg)

Got an HIV test too and that'll take a week to come through and i am a bit twitchy about that if i'm honest.

Is it normaly for your piss to stink to high heavens.

Yes, its fucking rank. I had to throw out a couple of pairs of boxers because i was convinced the smell hadn't washed out.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Yes, its fucking rank. I had to throw out a couple of pairs of boxers because i was convinced the smell hadn't washed out.

I've been rubbing mine on my neck

I've been rubbing mine on my neck

'Gonorrhoea' by Calvin Klein.

Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Q's odd undergarments (despite the coloring in front). No Fruit of the Loom in your neck of the woods? :unsure:

Edited by HeinekenDrinker

I'm surprised that nobody mentioned Q's odd undergarments (despite the coloring in front). No Fruit of the Loom in your neck of the woods? :P

I would'nt wear cheap and nasty stuff like Fruit of the Loom :D

For those intrested i got given two pills to take there, i have no idea what they were, and then then a weeks does of Doxycycline.

Does this make sense to anyone??

It is clearing up anyway so hopefully this will get rid of it. Had a proper HIV and Hep test too and get the results next friday. I asked the doctor about the quick HIV tests in LOS and she said she would not trust them as far as she could throw them (her exact words)

The last time I had this, it took three separate visits to the doctor and 6 different antibiotics.

It finally cleared up when I visited the doc in Angeles City where they know about these things. My doc here in the States didn't give me strong enough dosing.

Live and learn.

All the best,

jH

PS: Disgusting underwear photos...thanks!

this post was very enlightening & entertaining ( don't i just love sick humor). how many boxes of condoms should i bring?

:Hug1:

this post was very enlightening & entertaining ( don't i just love sick humor). how many boxes of condoms should i bring?

:Hug1:

Bring as many as you want but you can get them everywhere in town anyway :10:

I think it's gone now but back at the doc on friday for my heppo and HIV results

Good luck.

166442-5226.jpg

"Up to me" since 2005

I just had a full medical checkup and got the results of my HIV test..Negative, thank God!lol amazing what goes through your mind when you're waiting for the results and you remember all the girls u fucked!lol

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

"In 2007 a fat scottish bastard was sent to the clinic by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This twat promptly escaped from a maximum security knob rott centere to the Ayrshire underground. Today, still wanted by the clinic, he survives with a very sore knob. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, kick him in the balls, it'll be funny maybe you can find Q and give him that one last kick."

total class holding me stomach mate 55555

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

I just had a full medical checkup and got the results of my HIV test..Negative, thank God!lol amazing what goes through your mind when you're waiting for the results and you remember all the girls u fucked!lol

I arrived 10 mins before i was due in and it's the longest 10 mins of my life. I was shitting myself. But both are negative :Party1:

• 3 weeks later...

this post has been a blessing in disguise for me too. I jsut returend from pattaya about a week ago after a two week stay, and man i had a great time. and went crazy with the ladies also. on the last night i ran into a girl i spent several days with a few months before and decided to take her home. for some dumb ass reason i didn't put a condom on (we hadn't worn condoms before either, so i probably assumed all was good) well anyways ive been home about a week now and guess what,,, THE DRIP!!!!!!!! it all started with a weird sensation and smell when pissing,, then the piss came out kinda sideways and i even made a joke out of it to a friend..... the next day a little more pain when pissing,,,, at that point i checked for puss and drawer stains,,, and you betcha!!! the drip,,, so off i am to the doctor today before it gets worse,,, and hopefully thats all i got from her..... lesson learned again the hard way.... don't trust those girls,,,,,,,,,,, sack up guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Had gonhorrhea twice and it cleared up pretty quick with a jab and a 5 day course of antibiotics but had to tell my long time girl to come to the docs as well to prevent her reinfecting me so I also had to admit to doing some short time, not good. Had to have an HIV test a Bangkok Pattaya hospital before I had laser eye treatment and it came back negative but it takes 3 moths incubation to show up so had to get another one later, negative again. Another nasty one not mentioned so far is genital herpes which is incurable. It lies dormant at the base of your spine and you can have a nasty attack anytime. I always rubber now for anybody other than my GF. Glad to hear you're on the mend now

well, got some anitboiotics,, took em yesterday,,, things seem alot better after only 24 hours.... doc said no playing for 7 days... man this sucks,, the uncertainty is not worth it guys,,, sack it up players!

• 1 month later...
Im scared now.

What does it come out like when you have a wank?

That is just plain sick.

How long did you wear those undies before they got so stained? One day? two days?

loks like a dose of ghonoreah.. can be noticed over a four day period.. discharge and stinging when passing water.... go clinic asap.. they will also give chlamydia tablets, as these normally come together...