IGNORED

How long can a dose sit dormant for?

Guest Q

Over the last 24 hours i have had a tiny discharge of puss into my boxers. Just now when i had a piss there was puss at the japs eye before i did a piss, when i pissed it was NOT sore, not even uncomfortable but i knew i was having a piss as it felt different.

I was with the same girl most of the trip and did'nt use a condom with her but did fuck other girls and must admit not using them but the last one i did that with was over two months ago

Advise please. :D

Edited by Q

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• spitfirecharlie

• Siam Sam

• LaaMok

• BangkapiBoy

yes the dose watever can lay dormant i know someone who had the same situation it layed dormant for nearly 4 months best advise is go see the dick dock mate imo theres something not quite right down there hope all is well most things are cured very easy these days with tablets or a jab or both and dont beleive anything you hear about cocktail umbrellas

พอล

babydollsaddict.gif

<center><embed src="http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/show.swf?clickURL=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/&clickLABEL=MySpace Countdown Clocks&flashLABEL=Countdown Clock Codes&skin=http://www.countdownclockcodes.com/cd/ccc-vacation/skins/38.jpg&text=the%20party%20starts&untilColor=6724095&textColor=0&datesColor=0&year=2008&month=11&day=21&hour=15&minute=30&second=27&x=6&y=77" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="300" height="200" name="countdown" align="middle" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

<small>MySpace Countdown Clocks</small></center>

yes the dose watever can lay dormant i know someone who had the same situation it layed dormant for nearly 4 months best advise is go see the dick dock mate imo theres something not quite right down there hope all is well most things are cured very easy these days with tablets or a jab or both and dont beleive anything you hear about cocktail umbrellas

Cheers :D

its the clap*, the best one to have

*the person who wrote this post is not medically qualified, so dont friggin listen to him

When it starts to feel like you're pissing razorblades, then u'll know its no longer dormant!lol Ive head this happen before and the first 2 days it didnt hurt but just felt different when I took a piss. a few days later I was holding my piss in till the antibiotics kicked in..

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

It can lay dormant in some cases for years, but more commonly months which the doctor reckons was the case with me when i had a dose unexpectedly during my last trip. It sounds like you are in the early stages of a dose and i would get it checked out as soon as possible as the more it develops the more painful it will become. Trust me, it can become VERY painful when passing water in the latter stages of a dose as well as messy. As Pauljo said, stories of the umbrella treatment are rubbish. What they have is a metal rod about the thickness of a cocktail stick with a cotton bud type thing on the end, they insert that down your japs eye, turn it and then pull it out. It only hurts for about 3 seconds. It hurts more when they ask you to provide a urine sample straight after they do that. I have had it done so many times now it just doesn't bother me anymore. The hardest part was the embarrassment you feel the first time but they have seen it so many times they don't give a fuck. The funny thing is at the GUM clinic round my way, one of the nurses is a Thai who reprimands me for my exploits in LOS! I have had non specific urethritis, chlamydia (3 times) and gonorrhea so take it from me get it sorted and bag up in future if your fucking BG's in LOS.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Lads once again THIS BOARD HAS BEEN A HUGE HELP!!!!! I am just back from the night GP, yes i have Gonz, just took 2 penacilin tablets now and 2 in the morning and got a prescription for a cream to get in the morning.

If it was not for EVERYONE of you esp ROIDFREAK i would not have gone till tommorrow and that would have been in the afternoon as i am sleeping till 12 at the moment

I have just had a piss and still no pain so hopefully i have taken action before it happens.

Thanks gents, just shows all the people that are trying to discredit this board right now during hard times that there are some great human beings on here. Thanks again

Q

"In 2007 a fat scottish bastard was sent to the clinic by a military court for a crime he didn't commit. This twat promptly escaped from a maximum security knob rott centere to the Ayrshire underground. Today, still wanted by the clinic, he survives with a very sore knob. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find him, kick him in the balls, it'll be funny maybe you can find Q and give him that one last kick."

Ok gents after numerous requests from lads in the shoutbox here are what green gonareea puss stained boxers look like after playing 5 a sides football

I'll post them futher down just incase your kids are about or you just dont want to see them

This is them from the outside

153279-6470.jpg

Now for the best bit..............the inside. And you can see some names in the shoutbox that were more than eger to see them!!!!!!

153279-6471.jpg

Your nails are manicured.

I wanted to see your japseye.

Please rectify.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

Your nails are manicured.

I wanted to see your japseye.

Please rectify.

My nails are bitten to fuck mate never had a homosexual thing ever done to my hands. Unless poking your own bum is gay??

My nails are bitten to fuck mate never had a homosexual thing ever done to my hands. Unless poking your own bum is gay??

There is nothing gay about fingering yourself.

Can I see your japseye?

Im happy with anything I can get.

Keep VD of that list though mate

Im lucky to not have caught anything yet, unless I have AIDs of course.

uhh dude sorry to say but that pic is sick.... for real...lol.. that look worse then skidmarks....

but thanks for the pic anyways..

its BETTER to be PISSED OFF then PISSED ON!!!..