IGNORED

lk ren vs page10

kuros

My flight is booked! But now left with choice of hotel to figure out for next month...

Lk ren has been in mind for a while but keep changing mind. Page10 caught my eye yesterday so looking for advice please. Spent ages looking and a pro/con hotel guide would be very useful

Both seem popular so almost flip coin time. Is there any difference to pick between them?

I've stayed at both, and if you're fine with the price both are a good choice and well located.

The hotels have a different style so that might affect your choice. Page10 is new and has a simple modern boutique decor while the LKRen is more traditional with it's furnishings.

I think LK metroplole is just as good as both if not better and cheaper.

Exactly what Cutter said. I absolutely hated always risking my life crossing 2nd road when heading to beachroad and Walking St. But last trips have spent more time in LK Metro area so I don't mind staying up there now.

Great that settles it. Page10 booked...

How much are the rooms and do they ask for deposit or payment in advance?

Going through their site i paid 50%, and rest when i arrive. My room was £36 a night which i hope is reasonable.. will report back next week