IGNORED

What were you doing in 1968?

Pooing my pants in pre-school. Being told my my nana to stop picking my nose. Having hepatitis from playing in the dog poo garden. Being fitted for a lazy eye patch. Being used as a rugby ball by my brothers. Having my big brother sit on my face and fart. Being dressed up as a girl by my sisters.

What a fucking miserable life it was to be 3.

Edited by sinbad5

I recall sitting with my mum who was crying after watching the shocking news that bobby Kennedy had just been shot, funny how something's from years ago stay with you, yet what happened last week is gone

was 7

just went to school first time

great pics :GoldenSmile1:

I don't think they're Andy's......are they?

This is important, if they are Andys? Not for me. The important thing is that I could see them. :)

Edited by THAJEC

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

Having my first swimming lesson, born nine months later.

In 1968 I was still in bagdad....... oh, sorry, I mean dads bag! not born until '76

Bill

I arrived in lovely Vietnam during Tet of that year, up near the DMZ. In August I had my first R&R. In Bangkok. This thread sure took me back. What an absolutely fabulous time. I was with a very lovely lady for all five days. I still remember her laughing her self silly when I tried my first spicy Thai food; me being mister macho and all. Going to her place for some clothes and her grampa walking around with a joint in his mouth. Seeing Wat Phra Keo and Wat Pho forthe first time. Going to and Indian movie with Thai subtitles that she translated into English. Thinking I had survived 4 1/2 months of daily shelling and I was going to die in a car wreck in Bangkok; the drivers are sane now compared to back then. My buddy and I going bowling with our cab driver and just getting shit faced. For all you guys looking for the elusive GFE, I experienced in full during those five wonderfull days. I still have a couple pictures in an old album in storage. I was completely bummed when the plane took off. I told my self that I had to return as soon as I could. Well: woulda, coulda shoulda! It took me 38 years but I finally made it back. I still love this country. With all its troubles it's still a great place to live, and the girls are still some of the loveliest in the world. Now I can deal with the spicy food, as long as they don't get to carried. And at times, like now, I wonder what ever happened to that girl, Lucky Number 1.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

I really like this thread...it is interesting to see that Thailand has not stop being a party country....beautiful weather and women!

When I first read this thread, I was thinking....who do I know that was born in 1968??? My sister was born in that year. Me....I wish.....I was still developing in my old man left ball sack....10 years later I would be released... :D

Edited by quenton79

^ Nice post.

Sinbad5, thanks. To carry the thought a little further, next year my oldest grandson graduates from high school and I'm bringing him to Thailand for a graduation gift. I'm curious to see if his thoughts will be similar to mine on my first trip here.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and called me honey.

I did not know her name, I did not know her name but I sure did love the way she laughed and took my money.

• 2 weeks later...

working in blackpool for the summer season,it was the height of the hippie movement and flower power,i shared a 2 bedroom flat with a scots lad ,ik worked through the day and i was out everynight on the pop and on the pull,got friends with a bunch of gerdie girls and yorkie girls working there,pluss new holiday makers every week so had a ball,used to get up singing so i got to 1st base many a time without saying a word.oh happy days.

I was 5 years old, and could'nt tell ya what

I was up to, nothing meaningful I know

Probably looking up girl's skirts!

Thanks for the vdo, very nice!

If she aint got a dick,she's just a chick

CountdownClockCodes.com

I was in the 5th grade. I had a crush on the girl who sat in front of me in class, but was too much of a pussy to make a move.

1968.... In 10th grade, healing up from a headon motorcycle wreck with a very big car... Kept my LOW draft number from meaning anything two years later.

Looks to be a really wonderful place back then. I do remember trying to find a way to get there as I had a good friend over there, and had a lot of photos I saw. I have been very attached to the Asians as long as I can remember.....

• 3 weeks later...