IGNORED

Nong Nooch Botanical Gardens 2012

andyaus

I ran a search of titles looking to show a fellow BM information about this world class attraction. There was only the one topic plus numerous U-tube videos. This venue deserves much more coverage.

nong nooch.jpg

I visit each year. It costs me 500 baht and a 300 baht taxi ride. I have learned to take a BG with me and I think it doubles my enjoyment.

I admit that watching elephants riding a push bike is a highlight but wandering through the various gardens is amazing.

Virtual Tour

Have a look at this and remember it is as good if not better in real.

http://nongnoochgarden.com/tour.html

Pictures

I have 30 or 40 pictures taken at the gardens but Google has 41 pages (25,000) of better shots than I could take.

http://www.google.com.au/search?q=nong+nooch+tropical+botanical+garden&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=7n35T6mMF4qWiQf9j8DeBg&ved=0CGkQsAQ&biw=1265&bih=664

I am hoping that other BMs will add some of their pictures to this thread.

If you haven’t been there then make an effort. You won’t be surprised.

Anyone who thinks Thailand is a third world country should marvel at what has been achieved in an orchid over 50 years.

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

I know all about training techniques but those elephants look like they are having fun.Harry looks like he was having fun too..like your tastes harry.I ran into a couple of mates at Nong Nooch myself

nong nooch boy1.jpg

nong nooch boy 3.jpg

Edited by andyaus

There are some that only employ words for the purpose of disguising their thoughts.

Voltaire

Patts has so much more to offer than just the bar scene, this place is definitely worth a visit.

Thanks for the recommendation and all the photos.

Next trip I will make an effort to get out there and take some video/photos.

It's been on the to-do list for a while now.

Great for the occasional date day.

I think I know just the person to take here. :)

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand