IGNORED

Transportation to Pattaya or elsewhere.

Braveheart

I want to start a list that we can keep pinned here.

If anyone has other information that I can add to each individual service please feel free to post it in this thread and I will incorporate it into the main list. Information that I would like to have for all if available is email address, website, phone number, price, toll cost (if any or is it included in price), quality of service, quality of driving, reliability, will they bring things you ask for (beer, refreshments), do they speak English well, where they are based out of and any other information you think is pertinent. Thanks in advance for your help.

[email protected] Jan - highly recommended by many BMs, excellent service

[email protected] Mr Toom +6601-4827148, +6603-0178066 - another service which is well recommended by many BMs, Very good service with many different drivers available. Reliabilty has been questioned a by a couple of people but others swear by his service including myself. Suggest that if you have difficulty meeting up with your driver on arrival that you phone Mr Toom and get the number of the driver he has sent to meet you and you should be able to sort out any problems that way.

I have used Jan many times now. I have never had any problems and the service is great. There are always cold drinks available for the journey. I would recommend getting Jan's telephone number before you leave home. If you have a valid SIM card and credit you can call her and let her know that you are ready to be picked up. This will save you the potentially long walk to the car. Tell her which exit (1 - 20 I think) from the terminal you will be going through. Then walk across the first road and wait for her to pick you up on the second road.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

:Drunk_Party: I'll need to travel from Bangkok, (Nana Hotel) to Pattaya next month, a mate who is a regular LOS visiter, in fact he's there somewhere now , probably around Phuket; told me that a taxi is the simplest; but being a newbie and reading the various messages on the board I'm a bit wary about "rip offs", grateful for any advice

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone used the Limo service from the airport?

What is the cost and are they any good?

Edited by Mackilt

Khun Phairoj Munchit

086-774-5643 (drop the zero if calling from outside of Thailand).

He owns a clean, well maintained, air conditioned, late model automobile. Phairoj is a good driver, very reliable, and speaks English, but remains quiet unless you want to talk. You almost have to force him to accept something to eat and/or drink if you make a pit stop along the way.

He is Bangkok based, but knows Pattaya very well.

Call him or send a test message for a quote.

Edited by Khun Scalawag

:001_Thank_You5: I'll need to travel from Bangkok, (Nana Hotel) to Pattaya next month, a mate who is a regular LOS visiter, in fact he's there somewhere now , probably around Phuket; told me that a taxi is the simplest; but being a newbie and reading the various messages on the board I'm a bit wary about "rip offs", grateful for any advice

A taxi is no problem just agree the price beforehand and specify that you want to go tollway and that you will be the one to pay the toll.Sometimes(maybe 10-20%) if the agreed price includes the toll then the driver will not actually use the tollways.

If you stay at the Dynasty hotel and book into the Dynasty in Pattaya (Soi 13 perfect location) then they provide free transportation from Bangkok to Pattaya .I prefer the Dynasty to the Nana.

• 2 weeks later...

A taxi to Pattaya booked out of the Dynasty inn soi 4 will cost about 1,500 baht but booked out of the Dynasty Inn Grande, I think is 2,000 baht. You can get cheaper off the street but I'm a lazy bastard. When I was younger used the bus service to Pattaya & it is efficient but now really enjoy the trip by Taxi as it is door to door and have a few beers on the way.

The taxi from the new airport to Bangkok was also very efficient & reasonably priced

A taxi to Pattaya booked out of the Dynasty inn soi 4 will cost about 1,500 baht but booked out of the Dynasty Inn Grande, I think is 2,000 baht. You can get cheaper off the street but I'm a lazy bastard. When I was younger used the bus service to Pattaya & it is efficient but now really enjoy the trip by Taxi as it is door to door and have a few beers on the way.

The taxi from the new airport to Bangkok was also very efficient & reasonably priced

Hi, being a Newbie my first post is a simple question - can any member inform me of the approximate fare that I can expect to be charged from the airport to the Dynasty Inn Soi 4 in a metered taxi ?

Hi, being a Newbie my first post is a simple question - can any member inform me of the approximate fare that I can expect to be charged from the airport to the Dynasty Inn Soi 4 in a metered taxi ?

Sorry I'm always too drunk when I get off the plane but as long as you walk outside & get the girl with the receipts for taxis you will be okay. I think I pay 500baht no matter what, meaning because as I'm in a good mood the driver gets the balance as a tip but I 'm sure you can do it for less.

• 2 weeks later...

Expect to pay around 250 - 300 baht

Double Gold Medalist. 2006 Mongering Olympics

any updates on pricing? thought Jan was qiute steep comapared to Tooms 1200baht?

Jan charges 1600. Steeper than Mr Toom's service but not overly so. With Jan you can count on a nice conversation if you want it as her English is fine and she is a smart woman. You also get the esky packed with beer, of your choice as chosen when booking. Mr toom has several different drivers and you can never be certain of the Language skills or the quality of the driver although I have not had a problem using Tooms service in the past. IMO both offer a good service and will get you to your destination with little hassle, I recommend both.

• 3 weeks later...

Ive used Jan and Tooms service on 3 trips last year BKK to Pattaya. First with Jan cost 2000bht, but seems its dropped to 1600 now probably to compete with Toom, good english and free beers. Went with Toom the last 2 trips as he was almost half of what I paid before and BMs gave good reviews of his serivice on other boards so I took him to be reliable and he was.

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know what the cost of an airport taxi from the new airport to Pattaya is?

The last time I made the trip direct from BKK to Pattaya was over 2 years ago and that was obviously from the old Don Muang airport.

I'd like to think that the trip from the new airport will be cheaper given the closer proximity but I very much doubt that it will be the case.

Any info greatly appreciated fellas.

Does anyone know what the cost of an airport taxi from the new airport to Pattaya is?

The last time I made the trip direct from BKK to Pattaya was over 2 years ago and that was obviously from the old Don Muang airport.

I'd like to think that the trip from the new airport will be cheaper given the closer proximity but I very much doubt that it will be the case.

Any info greatly appreciated fellas.

1300 bart pay at taxi stand outside

• Like 1

[email protected] Mr Toom +6601-4827148, +6603-0178066

What number do I have to call from .th? I guess it's the same without the leading '66', right?

And when should I call him? Are five days before the trip fine?

abarei

Correct, just drop the +66 and you have the number. Call hiim as soon as you know your details, there is no such thing as giving someone too much notice, although 5 days should be sufficient.

• 2 weeks later...

I am stying at Secrets when I come in June. I have asked them to provide transfer form airport to Pattaya. It costs me B1500 including tolls.

Any comments? and thanks in advance for any help!

The Penthouse also has a VIP pickup service. Anyone tried it yet?

Penthouse Taxi Service

56388-7116.jpg

Man that looks like excellent fun - pretty expensive but would be worth it just to see the look on the faces of all the other punters at the Airport when they see your kitten girls waiting for you!!! :GrinNod1:

[new one for you guys-english guy has new toyota pickups-1200 baht includes tolls.

email- [email protected]

have used his lads on a few occasions and nice cars and good email communications with him before and after! :)