IGNORED

The Lewis Grand Hotel in Angeles - Offering a 10% Discount for Pattaya-Addicts Board Members... :-)

Hotrod

Repeat AC visitor here (12 times since 2008)...I finally got around to staying at Lewis Grand last month. I'd say that it's ranked either the 1st or 2nd in AC (haven't stayed in the competitor, ABC hotel, since their remodel.) But LG is about 3 years old or so. They also are affiliated with the largest nightclub in town, High Society. I meet more chicks there now than in the bars, so I can't complain too much. You get a 10% discount if you show your room key (which are held like controlled items, 500php fee if you lose yours).

You guys also have to remember, that AC is a different scene, on a different scale (much smaller) than Pattaya, which has advantages and disadvantages in itself, however, it is totally worth checking out. I, personally find myself visiting AC much more than Pattaya, despite Pattaya being larger and having a beach right there.

RE: living on the edge

definitely not a good idea to do that walk late at night.

Location is always what one is looking for... PLUS - I haven' t written about this here yet - we have FREE local transportation....................

"In AC & Subic now and we hung out with a BM staying with at Lewis Grand.

He said hotel was OK and transportation was useful, but he wouldn't stay that far out again.

He walked it once I think, when he was out past the 3am time limit and it really is too far, especially with a girl."

Repeat AC visitor here (12 times since 2008)...I finally got around to staying at Lewis Grand last month. I'd say that it's ranked either the 1st or 2nd in AC (haven't stayed in the competitor, ABC Hotel, since their remodel.) But LG is about 3 years old or so. They also are affiliated with the largest nightclub in town, High Society. I meet more chicks there now than in the bars, so I can't complain too much. You get a 10% discount if you show your room key (which are held like controlled items, 500php fee if you lose yours).

You guys also have to remember, that AC is a different scene, on a different scale (much smaller) than Pattaya, which has advantages and disadvantages in itself, however, it is totally worth checking out. I, personally find myself visiting AC much more than Pattaya, despite Pattaya being larger and having a beach right there.

Thank you for the feedback and for staying here at the Lewis Grand... and it would be nice, if upon your next visit here in Angeles, I could Welcome you here personally... ! :Welcome:

Thank you also for enjoying the High Society and "what it has to offer" ("I met more chicks there now than in the bars" - lol, how true !)... - and for those who don' t know yet what the "High Society" is, here now some pictures...:

HS-Z1.jpg

HS-Z2.jpg

HS-Z3.jpg

HS-Z4.jpg

HS-Z5.jpg

HS-Z6.jpg

HS-Z7.jpg

Edited by Hotrod

* HOTROD * (JamesEB) *@ The Lewis Grand Hotel"Where Luxury is affordable"!@ www.LewisGrand.comAngeles City, Philippineslgh_logo.jpghttp://lewisgrand.com/photos/ 

"Location is always what one is looking for... PLUS - I haven' t written about this here yet - we have FREE local transportation...................."

RE: living on the edge

"In AC & Subic now and we hung out with a BM staying with at Lewis Grand.

He said hotel was OK and transportation was useful, but he wouldn't stay that far out again.

He walked it once I think, when he was out past the 3am time limit and it really is too far, especially with a girl."

definitely not a good idea to do that walk late at night.

Is that more like what you meant?

Hi everyone

I went to Angeles last year before coming to Pattaya, and I would definitely recommend a visit. It's similar to Pattaya but with a bigger choice of real quality girls. That's the positive side, the negatives are the traffic jams coming in/out of Manila, which is normal if you travel in Asia, but the main thing that really pi**ed me off are that I was offered really young girls by the women that work in the shacks that sell drinks and cigarettes. I just could not understand what people where capable of doing to get money.

And one other thing you have to get used to armed guards at every hotel.

Hope that helps.

Hello Maan1965

Hi everyone

I went to Angeles last year before coming to Pattaya, and I would definitely recommend a visit. It's similar to Pattaya but with a bigger choice of real quality girls. That's the positive side

Thank you for your "positive feedback"... and I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the Quality available... !

the negatives are the traffic jams coming in/out of Manila, which is normal if you travel in Asia,

Best to be avoided... ! That' s why it' s good that you / anyone can fly directly into CLARK (CRK) and avoid any kind of traffic jams. You can be at the Lewis Grand within 10 Minutes after leaving the airport Building... !

but the main thing that really pi**ed me off are that I was offered really young girls by the women that work in the shacks that sell drinks and cigarettes. I just could not understand what people where capable of doing to get money.

I do not quite understand what exactly happened... but this is NOT the "norm"... and...: DON' T DO IT... ! You could have a "holiday experience" that might NOT! be a "nice" one... !

And one other thing you have to get used to armed guards at every hotel.

There seam to be armed Guards here EVERYwhere... so many, that I do not even see them anymore... Basically that "means nothing", it' s just "the way things are", here...

Hope that helps.

Thank you for your Post !

* HOTROD * (JamesEB) *@ The Lewis Grand Hotel"Where Luxury is affordable"!@ www.LewisGrand.comAngeles City, Philippineslgh_logo.jpghttp://lewisgrand.com/photos/ 

• 1 month later...