IGNORED

Good visa agency that deals with France ? (for my TGF)

pykster

Hello

I want to get my TGF a visa to visit me in France for one week

- we are not married

- we love each other

- we are the same age

- i am well off, have my own place, can provide proof that I can pay for her stay here etc ..

- I am not in thailand at the moment (and obviously she is)

I am trying to find any information to get her in France but there is little good information

I would like to know if anyone know of a good visa agency in thailand that can help me deal with that ? Preferably one you used (even not to come to france specifically)

Thanks a lot

France no different to uk and Ireland but you need a few more details mate.

How many times you been over with her

Has she a job

Has she land

Has she transport

Has she savings

Will her job provide a letter for her to say she has a job on return.

About a million other questions I am afraid and then the answer will still be... You got no chance :(

Search the forum there are plenty of references to visas and you will see the pattern sorry to bring bad news but may as well know now.

One week visas don't exist and 3 month visa require all of the above and more

Has she a job

Has she land

Has she transport

Has she savings

Will her job provide a letter for her to say she has a job on return.

Answers to most of those questions are as negative as could be I guess

About a million other questions I am afraid and then the answer will still be... You got no chance :(

Search the forum there are plenty of references to visas and you will see the pattern sorry to bring bad news but may as well know now.

One week visas don't exist and 3 month visa require all of the above and more

I understand :(

Would it ultimately be easier if we get married right away and I love for a wife visa instead ? Or is this nearly impossible too

I've looked through the forums but I see plenty from people who are not in shengen like australia or us, or uk people in very different situation as mine, and I have a hard time finding reliable information on the net, thus my question for a visa agency that could help us with that

Edited by pykster

You need to start here

http://www.ambafrance-th.org/Visa-for-France

https://www.tlscontact.com/th2fr/login.php

To be honest even with an agent you still have to do all the donkey work yourself (they usually just send a folder with dividers in for all the documents)

IMO you will be much better to try and do it yourself if you can, you will save a hell of a lot of money.

Remember that using an agent does NOT guarantee you a visa despite what some will tell you/let you believe.

Forgot about Schengen option why don't you just check out there website and download the form and go from there.

Answers to most of those questions are as negative as could be I guess

I understand :(

Would it ultimately be easier if we get married right away and I love for a wife visa instead ? Or is this nearly impossible too

I've looked through the forums but I see plenty from people who are not in shengen like australia or us, or uk people in very different situation as mine, and I have a hard time finding reliable information on the net, thus my question for a visa agency that could help us with that

Please have a look at www.visa2world.com to see if it helps.

My advice would be do some research into what is required and the success rate of applications. The last one is the most difficult to judge as there is often a lot of mis-information out there making it sound more difficult than it actually is. If you feel you are up to the task do it yourself.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....