IGNORED

Some help to guide me in a isa to work/live in thailand

pykster

Hello

I have a thai girlfriend that I love, right now I am trying to look into getting her into my country, but from what I read it might be crazy complicated so in case things fail, I want to have a backup plan ready.

1. My current job allows me to work from anywhere in the world, and I would like to know if there is some sort of thai visa that would allow me to live there working that job ? I have the 400 000 THB they ask you to have on a bank account as "proof", that would not be an issue, but is there a visa for this ? what other conditions do I have to fulfill ? any particular requirements ...

2. How much should I expect to pay in tax ? My company does not have offices in thailand and as such I would have to take care of every work charge (if any) myself

Thanks a lot for anyone who can help

Edited by pykster

If your job involves working with PC than why not on a regular tourist visa / education visa for 3 months? That would save a lot of hassle! You can do a short haul to nearby country and get another 3 month extensions. May be some expat can give you proper advice.

70K USD a month is too much for any country but don't bring that to public places like this and you can't tell who has got what intentions behind.

Edited by Hellbender

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

If your job involves working with PC than why not on a regular tourist visa / education visa for 3 months? That would save a lot of hassle! You can do a short haul to nearby country and get another 3 month extensions. May be some expat can give you proper advice.

Is there no condition / risk with a tourist visa ?

Basically I don't want to "fake" something and risk being in a situation where I'm thrown out, I really want to spend my life with her and am not in the usual 'spend a year there and see how that goes'.

As for the salary you are right, my bad ...

Edited by pykster

Is there no condition / risk with a tourist visa ?

Basically I don't want to "fake" something and risk being in a situation where I'm thrown out, I really want to spend my life with her and am not in the usual 'spend a year there and see how that goes'.

As for the salary you are right, my bad ...

When i visit Thailand i still has to work for my company, mean only on my laptop and does that makes me a criminal? NO.

I am not working for Thailand nor i am getting paid in Thailand or my salaries are transferred in Thailand so where is wrong doing?

I am not stealing jobs here and to be more secure have a VPN connection if required.

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

70K USD a month. My advise would be, work hard for the next 2-3 years. Then you can have an early retirement and live happily with your thai girlfriend in Thailand forever.

Free today - Pay tomorrow

70k a month correct me if I am wrong but at nearly a million dollars a year your worried about what exactly

Ok I guess I should remove the amount from my question as this was not really what I wanted to express more.

I mostly wanted to know about the visas and the permission to live there

(thanks for any answer though)