IGNORED

What is your favorite Hotel in Pattaya?

bigroy12

I used to go Baywalk on beach rd however on my recent visit to pattz I had a my own private villa!

Villa's all the way from now on!!!

Residence Garden on Thap Phraya Road. 1450 baht for a 1BR large apartment. Easy baht bus to Jomtien Beach daytime and all of Pattaya night time. 2 Pools.

Its value for money!

My favourite is Areca Lodge where I have been staying for 8 days. It is a great hotel and I have everything I want. Well decorated rooms, everyday room cleaning, good breakfast, no joiner fee and hospitality.

Areca Lodge will be my decision again for my next visits.

The problem with this kind of thread is simple. Instead of saying "XXX hotel is nice and good value for the following reasons....", we seem to get a lot of "YYY hotel is the best" or "ZZZ hotel is the best value". To make such objective statements you would need to have stayed at all hotels, or at least all of those in a certain price band.

I can however make subjective analysis in that these are the most booked hotels directly via P-A.

Page 10 - recently shot to the top.

April Suites

Pattaya Bay Resort

August Suites

Holiday Inn - a newcomer to the list.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Sandy Spring has always been my favorite. Outstanding staff, fantastic views and a great pool. It's reasonably priced, but it doesn't have its own restaurant. Overall, it's highly recommended.