Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

FreePlayo Player Trades Points for Children’s Charity

FreePlayo Pattaya

Andrew Hall of Aberdeen is unable make it to Thailand for his annual holiday this year so he decided to do something for a good cause. Andrew’s son Daniel inspired his decision.

“I first discovered Thailand about 12 years ago and have been married to my wife (from Suphanburi) for seven years. It is mainly because of the fact that many children are not as fortunate as our four year old son Daniel that I would like to make this donation.”

Andrew traded 7,500 FreePlayo points for a 5,000 Baht donation to the Melissa Cosgrove Children’s Foundation (MCCF) sponsored by FreePlayo.com. FreePlayo.com is a free online game where players win points that they can trade for sponsored prizes.

“I have thoroughly enjoyed playing FreePlayo,” said Andrew. “I was initially looking at winning enough points for a few of the excellent prizes on offer but due to work commitments I will be unable to visit Thailand this year.

“Rather than letting my points sit and do nothing I decided to put the points to a good cause. Having had a look at the Facebook page and the information on FreePlayo regarding the MCCF I thought this would be the ideal solution.”

Tracy Cosgrove, principal fundraiser for the MCCF, said: “I wish to thank Andrew and FreePlayo for their generosity. And I hope to meet Andrew and his family when they are next in Thailand.”

Ms Cosgrove says that she is delighted to be associated with FreePlayo, “not only for the donation Rewards that benefit the kids, but also for the fantastic exposure our work has received on FreePlayo’s website and social networks”.

Ms Cosgrove has given hope to thousands of youngsters in Thailand through the MCCF, which she established in 2003 after seeing first-hand the terrible conditions in which children are forced to live.

Her transforming work in orphanages, with street children, and for youngsters with AIDS and disabilities has received international recognition.

Now based in Pattaya, MCCF is working with the booming construction industry to improve the lives of children living with their parents in squalid labour camps around the cities of Pattaya and Bangkok.

If you would like to help MCCF, email at [email protected] or call +66 (0) 84 778 5476.

To play FreePlayo, visit www.FreePlayo.com. For sponsorship and media partnership enquiries, email [email protected].

Register and play for FREE. Win points. Claim cash and prize rewards sponsored by local businesses. Be a winner!

313005_162225613856613_161827377229770_337741_438166_n.jpg