IGNORED

Most Blatant Cheating you've ever seen?

vboy

The 5 top Italian football teams rigging the wholw fucking season ,last season.

Then AC Milan(who were one of them) going on to win the champions league as a direct result of it.

I',ve no time for Italian football,just can't take it seriously,this happens every few years same teams and uefa nor fifa just wash their hands and say"oops nothing to do with us"

I agree with you to a point. But the players that won the champions league can only beat what is put in front of them and they did that and won the Champions League.

I agree with you to a point. But the players that won the champions league can only beat what is put in front of them and they did that and won the Champions League.
Yeah ok ,but you're missing the point.They should have been banned from the competition and never had opposition in front of them in the first place.
Rosie Ruiz...won the Boston marathon many years back.....until it was discovered that she didn't run the whole race!
Brilliant :D