IGNORED

Most Blatant Cheating you've ever seen?

vboy

What with all this diving in the premiership, it got me thinking as to what are the most blatant bits of cheating you've ever witnessed?

There's been so many of them over the years, but a few spring to mind, namely:

Schumacher trying to shunt off Villeneuve

Schumacher again this time shunting Damon Hill

Senna shunting Prost off

and now non F1

Ben Johnson (drugs cheat) winning 100m Olympics. Must admit I did enjoy him winning that, he smiled with about 10m to go knowing he had it in the bag.

But one of the most blantant and damn right nasty ones I can think of is still Harold Schumacher at the 1982 World Cup in Seville. The French player in question was Patrick Battiston. His injuries were so bad that he slipped into a coma. The challenge was absolutely brutal - it made Roy Keane's one's look mild in comparison!

I'm sure there are lots of other cheating incidents and cheaters out there, I heard that Barry Bonds is a big cheat in baseball for taking steriods (allegedly) and we always get these Bulgarian weightlifters caught cheating at the Olympics and the swimmers.

However, I'm more interested in the team games. Is there any worse than Schumacher? Funny how both cheats have almost identical surnames even though they're both from different countries? Coincidence????

The way Ferguson used to bully refs into giving them extra time if Man Utd losing/drawing. He cant do it so much now with the 4th official around :Clap7:

1-0 to the Sheepshaggers

Got to be Maradona, the hand of god, for sure. What a fucking cheat, great player but forever tarnished.

What with all this diving in the premiership, it got me thinking as to what are the most blatant bits of cheating you've ever witnessed?

Senna shunting Prost off

and now non F1

Ben Johnson (drugs cheat) winning 100m Olympics. Must admit I did enjoy him winning that, he smiled with about 10m to go knowing he had it in the bag.

But one of the most blantant and damn right nasty ones I can think of is still Harold Schumacher at the 1982 World Cup in Seville. The French player in question was Patrick Battiston. His injuries were so bad that he slipped into a coma. The challenge was absolutely brutal - it made Roy Keane's one's look mild in comparison!

I'm sure there are lots of other cheating incidents and cheaters out there, I heard that Barry Bonds is a big cheat in baseball for taking steriods (allegedly) and we always get these Bulgarian weightlifters caught cheating at the Olympics and the swimmers.

However, I'm more interested in the team games. Is there any worse than Schumacher? Funny how both cheats have almost identical surnames even though they're both from different countries? Coincidence????

In Sports as a whole....is has got to be Mike Tyson, biting off Evander Holyfield's ear.....just unbelievable!

Even with the bloody piece of ear, laying on the canvas....Tyson, still denied doing it....5555, too classic!

Edited by Franky

Got to be Maradona, the hand of god, for sure. What a fucking cheat, great player but forever tarnished.

Yes I agree but surely the Harald Schumacher was more shocking. He didn't even get booked - a disgrace and they even got awarded a GK.

Thinking about it he was from West Germany so perhaps he is somehow related to Michael. :Clap7:

I was gutted the French lost that and you don't hear me saying that very often!! Don't forget he should have been sent off and so doubtful if they'd have even made it through to the pen shoot-out which he helped them win!!!

what about when rivaldo at the world cup against turkey, the turk kicked the ball at him hitting him on the shin, he then falls to the ground clutching his face, the cheating bastard 55555

Man Ure Vs Chelski today.

Unbelievable.

Bassgod and M.Mike are my best mates, not in a gay way..or is it?

Senna shunting Prost off

Got to agree on the Hill/Schumacher incident. He deliberately drove into Hill and became the F1 world champion as a result of it. Luckily when he tried the same thing again on Villeneuve, Villeneuve came off better.

Edited by gogo dog

I remember a while back Germany and Austria playing out a draw so a minnow country would be knocked out the World cup and they both qualified.

And Ben Johnson in the Olympics springs to mind

Of course then there was Tanya Harding !!! Now she was a complete nutter.

Guess there have been too many cyclists disqualfied to mention. It seemed like half of them got disqualified on this years Tour de France.

what about when rivaldo at the world cup against turkey, the turk kicked the ball at him hitting him on the shin, he then falls to the ground clutching his face, the cheating bastard 55555

This is exactly what I was going to post but you got there first...It was a disgrace...Wonder if he ever saw it himself afterwards??

That incident was really disappointing. Its was terrible to see a potential footballing great act that unsportingly. His hat-rick against Valencia was one of the best i've ever seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVnPaYa8rlE[/url]

1972 Olympic basketball final: USA vs USSR. What a joke!

Might have been a lot of controversy but did anyone actually cheat? Surely not the Soviets

Edited by BorisBroomhead

I remember a while back Germany and Austria playing out a draw so a minnow country would be knocked out the World cup and they both qualified.

That would have been Algeria.

Bloody disgrace that was.

I think in the 78 World cup Peru lost 6 nil so Argentina could get through. The Peruvian goalkeeper was born in Argentina

Senna shunting Prost off

and now non F1

One more of Schumacher was whenduring qualifying for a grand prix he stopped on the racing line.

Also, the way he just forces his way past people incurring the Wrath of his brother at Monte Carlo one year. Granted he was the best driver, but he was also an extremely arrogant sod who got easily upset if he didn't get his own way.

Also, the antics of footballers who get a slight tap on the shins and then roll about in agony. If they had really been hurt, they wouldn't be moving. What I fail to understand is why the referees never get tough on these cheats.

Alan

The 5 top Italian football teams rigging the wholw fucking season ,last season.

Then AC Milan(who were one of them) going on to win the champions league as a direct result of it.

I',ve no time for Italian football,just can't take it seriously,this happens every few years same teams and uefa nor fifa just wash their hands and say"oops nothing to do with us"

The 5 top Italian football teams rigging the wholw fucking season ,last season.

Then AC Milan(who were one of them) going on to win the champions league as a direct result of it.

I',ve no time for Italian football,just can't take it seriously,this happens every few years same teams and uefa nor fifa just wash their hands and say"oops nothing to do with us"

Sadly, I have to agree with that 100%