Pattaya Live Streams >> Pattaya Girls Livestreaming

IGNORED

Looking for Jacuzzi on Balcony...

scubaan21

The Swiss hotel has one, but it looked kind of cruddy.

I just finished my stay in the Phillipines (Angeles City). I stayed at Fields Plaza Suites that had a room with a private Jacuzzi/Hottub on the 3rd floor Balcony was wondering if anyone knew of a similiar room.

Thank You.

The Swiss Hotel has one, but it looked kind of cruddy.

I just finished my stay in the Phillipines (Angeles City). I stayed at Fields Plaza Suites that had a room with a private Jacuzzi/Hottub on the 3rd floor Balcony was wondering if anyone knew of a similiar room.

Thank You.

I stayed at the Swiss Food in their rooftop suite..it is not the lap of luxury or anything....but the room was VERY nice, and the PRIVATE terrace is super...room was kept clean, staff was great...no complaints except the 4 flights of stairs to get up there....and the Location is AMAZING. Give it a try...here are some of my photos...a little better pics than is on the website.

DSC_0021_01.JPG

DSC_0016_01.JPG

DSC_0019_01.JPG

DSC_0017_01.JPG

I think about my first night back in Patong and have gotten a banker early got excited about meeting up with an old friend. Missed another old friend, been marched back to a bar from a girl who thought I was a cheap charlie. Had street walkers openly accost me for sex. Been knocked back from 2 girls in the same bar payed off a nice girl without so much as a kiss. Didn't barfine the girl i should have and played a stonewall contest with a girl as stubborn as me and ended up going home and sleeping with a hiccupping ladyboy. Just your average night in Thailand really.

Only believe them when they tell you they are hungry… Everything else take with a pinch of salt.

I stayed at the Swiss Food in their rooftop suite..it is not the lap of luxury or anything....but the room was VERY nice, and the PRIVATE terrace is super...room was kept clean, staff was great...no complaints except the 4 flights of stairs to get up there....and the Location is AMAZING. Give it a try...here are some of my photos...a little better pics than is on the website.

DSC_0021_01.JPG

DSC_0016_01.JPG

DSC_0019_01.JPG

DSC_0017_01.JPG

That looks very decent. Was it loud as hell at night? It being on WS and all.

It wasn't me

Cool rooftop thing they go going on there :Photo1:

That looks very decent. Was it loud as hell at night? It being on WS and all.

Far enough down Soi Diamond that it wasn't loud enough to keep you up if you are in the room...loud enough to give you that party atmosphere if you were out on the terrace...

I think about my first night back in Patong and have gotten a banker early got excited about meeting up with an old friend. Missed another old friend, been marched back to a bar from a girl who thought I was a cheap charlie. Had street walkers openly accost me for sex. Been knocked back from 2 girls in the same bar payed off a nice girl without so much as a kiss. Didn't barfine the girl i should have and played a stonewall contest with a girl as stubborn as me and ended up going home and sleeping with a hiccupping ladyboy. Just your average night in Thailand really.

Only believe them when they tell you they are hungry… Everything else take with a pinch of salt.

Far enough down Soi Diamond that it wasn't loud enough to keep you up if you are in the room...loud enough to give you that party atmosphere if you were out on the terrace...

Nice. That patio looks really .....inviting :BJ4:

Might I ask what the rate was? :GoldenSmile1:

It wasn't me

Nice. That patio looks really .....inviting :BJ4:

Might I ask what the rate was? :GoldenSmile1:

1600 bht/night low season (50 bucks or so)

1800 bht/night High Season

THe Hilton Pattaya have rooms with a jacuzzi on the balcony, but they are rather pricey

Please keep in mind that everything I write is based on my own experiences, my personal preferences and my expectations. YMMV!

There's nothing wrong about being cheap ... but being cheap isn't being smart ... never was, never will be ... it's just cheap

• 6 months later...

i will be in the roof garden suite a few days this month.

i will let you know guys what i think of it

View talay 6 has rooms with jacuzzi on balcony and with great views but those rooms are pretty pricey.. from around 3800 bht to 5000 bht depending on the room and who you book with... this is a condo block and different rooms/condos are run by different agencies and some charge different prices even if the same room/condo setup...

Archived