IGNORED

Question on Adding Minutes to Ditach on Cell Phone

Sexyfarangman

I will be arriving in Pattaya in a couple of days. I know that my Ditach minutes have expired. However, can I simply add minutes and keep the existing number I had last time? Or do I need to get a new SIM card with a new phone number?

just go to the Sim settings and it will tell you when your Sim card expires.

just go to the Sim settings and it will tell you when your Sim card expires.

Where are the SIM settings?

I am pretty sure that the minutes are as good as long as your SIM is so if you are pretty sure the minutes expired that means your SIM card is expired and you will have to buy a new one with a new number.

I am pretty sure that the minutes are as good as long as your SIM is so if you are pretty sure the minutes expired that means your SIM card is expired and you will have to buy a new one with a new number.

Thanks, that's what I figured.

You can buy fill ups on ebay... just provide your number.

Mine get filled within minutes... as long as its daytime in LOS

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Try texting *121# (I think) and it'll tell you.

You may have used up your minutes but your sim may still be valid.

Get a top up from 7/11 and input the code number. If it rejects it then go get a new sim and add the top up to this new number.

So that you do not have this problem again I recommend you check out this useful website.

A couple of useful tips is that before you leave you can top up your sim for 12 months for the very small fee of 9Baht per month.

If you are not coming back for longer than this then you will have to use a service similar to what is used below.

http://thaiprepaidcard.com/2009/dtac-happy-service-faq/

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

Or go here and register with dtac online http://www.happy.co.th, really easy to do and you can change plans, extend the sim and all sorts, it's great for when you lose that "important" number as you can check all your outgoing calls and texts.

Worked well for me once when an ex borrowed my phone to call her "mama"............Who was called Joe and lived in America :GoldenSmile1:

Worked well for me once when an ex borrowed my phone to call her "mama"............Who was called Joe and lived in America.

She sounds like a lovely family orientated women.

I can not believe she is your ex! :)

Thanks for the advice about registering on line...I will check this out before the next trip to get a better Internet deal.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand