IGNORED

New Kiss Food & Drink in Jomtien

I searched the forum and did not see anything about this so I thought I'd toss out a post. There is a new branch of Kiss Food & Drink open in Jomtien on Jomtien Second Road, right next to the market bar complex, the complex where the Aussie bar is. If you haven't checked out this bar complex it is worth a trip over the hill. Not sure if the new Kiss Food is as I haven't eaten there yet, but I have always been happy with what I've got at the one at Patttaya Second road and Soi LK Metro. Decent mix of Thai and Falang food at a decent price. Not fancy or the best food but consistently acceptably good and open 24 hours.

Coming from Pattaya proper instead of turning toward the beach at the Hanuman statue go straight onward a little less than half a K, you will see a market and a bunch of food stalls and a strip of bars. Kiss Food will probably be the first thing you see as they took a prominent spot right on the road. There is a chicken place right at the corner of the market that is my absolute favorite fried chicken place as well. The bars on that strip IME are all friendly with good prices, It's growing all the time. Like I said well, worth coming over for a look.

Hay FM,

I was at the Bangkok Bank yesterday checking on Ibanking , thier version of internet banking, and like you noticed the new Kiss food :)

Just a FYI the Bangkok Bank branch is a small, but full service branch, you can open a acct, all do all the usual stuff. You do need to be on at least Tourist Visa, they will not open a acct on the 30day wavier like K-bank will.

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !

Thanks for the heads-up.

I've been to that bar complex once and really liked it.

I'll make sure to spend more time there next trip and a visit to Kiss and the fried chicken place could well be on the cards. :)

They really are starting to branch out.

I noticed another Kiss Food on Soi Siam Country Club also this year.

I didn't have a chance to eat there unfortunately but they are 24hours like the Pattaya store.

My Youtube Channel about everything Thailand - TravInThailand

OOPPS>>>>

Back to the actual post.....

Kiss Food is also a fav of mine for a moderately priced good quick feed , and I do have to agree with FM the fried chic stand there is one of the best in town !!!

Improving one Issan girls cash flow , one cash grant at a time !