IGNORED

New Moto GP World Champ....Casey Stoner

layow

Update

Casey Stoner is the new world champ.

After nearly a decade without a motogp champ Australia has one again.

In a crazy race where there was a wet track and then it dried out and most riders changing bikes midway thru the race

Stoner finished a poor 6th but as the only rider who could challenge him for the title, Rossi had a very bad day with mistakes and bike problems.

Loris Cappirossi won.

woooohooooo

Member since Dec 06.

It was a great race. The drivers were certainly pissed about the unusual weather. I totally dig those TV announcers for the race. I don't think I've ever heard TV sports broadcasters express so much emotion. They really add to the excitement of the race.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

Young 21-year old Casey Stoner from down under in his first season in Moto GP World Champion with three races to go. I hope he wins the Australian GP before his home crowd as well. That would be the icing on the cake. :LMFO: Sounds Rossi will try Formula 1 now which is a rather laid-back and gentle sport compared to Moto GP. :LMFO:

Young 21-year old Casey Stoner from down under in his first season in Moto GP World Champion with three races to go. I hope he wins the Australian GP before his home crowd as well. That would be the icing on the cake. :LMFO: Sounds Rossi will try Formula 1 now which is a rather laid-back and gentle sport compared to Moto GP. :LMFO:

Just to correct you there Chiller... It wasnt his rookie year. 2006 was his 1st year in moto-gp.

Congratulations to Casey. A deserved winner.

Dean

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

Just to correct you there Chiller... It wasnt his rookie year. 2006 was his 1st year in moto-gp.

Congratulations to Casey. A deserved winner.

Dean

Thanks for correcting me. I was thinking about when he came second in 250cc a couple of years ago. Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Great news well done to the stoner.. i

Cheers,

DIRTY

Click Here To Help Pattaya Orphans

jizzflicker "I just wanna fill a wheel barrow up with jizz and tip it all over her head, while her sister spanks her with a dildo"

Bryan "What Colours your Dog"

LaaMok "I was bored once and had time to waste. i decided to try and unload without touching myself or rubbing, i think about 4 hours later, the yogurt truck crashed."

Yep, well done Casey Stoner.... a brilliant season and great mastery of that Duke.

Yep, well done Casey Stoner.... a brilliant season and great mastery of that Duke.

Young Casey is on a roll. He won another race in Malaysia last Sunday. He has now won ten 25 pointers this season with one race to go. :rolleyes: