IGNORED

Latest Threads 07/02/2012

LaaMok

Latest Topics

• Getting involved with a girl between visits
    Hello guys,I'm gonna need some serious advice.Basically I went out to Pattaya last September and had an amazing time with a friend. We both agreed to go out this coming September and booked back in March. As a stop gap between trips I signed...

• Bread and Butter Pudding
    Does any cafe/restarant have Bread and Butter Pudding.I love it..............just recently tried it at a Cafe and love to try it in Pattaya.

• licences for bar where to get?
    can somebody give me a light where i can get a license for registrate a name of a bar, licence for food, aclhohol, cigarette, and music??i hold the Thai nationality...thanks.I am located in Pattayaand the bar at soi buakow.

• hi my first post, moving to asia in 2 weeks
    hi all, in november i decided i wanted to move to the philippinesall along ive been told that thailand is a better option for a travel noob like myself but i didnt want to listen and have spent the last 7 months researching all i could on PIwe...

• Maple Mansion
    HiI have been quite selfish in posting about this little gem of a hotel wanting to always get a room myself but recent events have made me deceided to share. Maple Mansionhttp://www.farangfri...attaya-3rd-roadFrom their business card:Map...

• Pathum Thani red-shirt leader says Pheu Thai not behind protest against Abhisit
    A leader of a red-shirt group in Pathum Thani said Monday that no politician was behind his group holding a protest against Democrat Party leader Abhisit Vejjajiva last week.View the full article

• Renting a girl for several days?
    I'm getting interested in renting a girl for several days--just to have someone to spend some time with & fuck if I go on a small trip somewhere. Has anyone done this? How much did it cost?

• 60,000 health masks sent to smog-affected southern residents
    BANGKOK, July 2 – Thailand’s Ministry of Public Health has distributed some 60,000 health masks to local residents in five southern provinces as smog from Indonesian forest fires has blanketed the region. Public Health Minister Witthaya Buranasi...

• Lamphun hospital director to be charged with buying 1.6 million cold pills for drug gang
    The Department of Special Investigation will charge the director of Siriwej Lamphun Hospital for having abused the hospital name to buy 1.6 milliion pseudoephedrine pills allegedly to resell to methamphetamine making gangs.View the full article

• British and American women involved in vicious fight at their East Pattaya apartment
    pattya city real estate property condos house sale rent buy jomtien bangkok luxury hotel spa resort store gold silverA British and an American woman were injured in a fight involving a knife over the weekend. Police were called to the Diana Apar...

• Iranian accused of theft of model plane and possessing Marijuana in South Pattaya
    pattya city real estate property condos house sale rent buy jomtien bangkok luxury hotel spa resort store gold silverAn Iranian tourist was accused of stealing a model aircraft and possessing Marijuana on Sunday Night. The incident occurred at R...

• Husband and Wife arrested and substantial drug seizure made by Pattaya Police
    pattya city real estate property condos house sale rent buy jomtien bangkok luxury hotel spa resort store gold silverA Husband and Wife were arrested and a substantial amount of drugs were seized during a raid of an apartment in Jomtien on Sunda...

• Illegal Whisky production facility shut down by Police in East Pattaya
    pattya city real estate property condos house sale rent buy jomtien bangkok luxury hotel spa resort store gold silverAn illegal whisky production facility was shut-down by Chonburi Provincial Police over the weekend in East Pattaya. Police were...

• What do you do on those days bars are shut?
    http://www.boomboomm...idays/thailand/Seems like 2nd and 3rd August are holiday/non-booze days.Does this mean it's also a national holiday on 2nd August? May be heading to an island and just wonderingif it'll be crammed for long weekend Thais...

• Looking for second hand Nouvo yamaha
    Everybthing in the title.Looking for a second hand Nouvo 135cc not too old, in a good shape for about 30000 bahts.

• Anand remains as complainant witness in charter amendment case: court spokesman
    Former prime minister Anand Panyarachun is still on the witness list of a complainant against charter amendments, the spokesman of the Constitution Court said Monday.View the full article

• Our Man in Pattaya, twice the fun
    Time for yet another shameless plug. This time it’s to inform readers of two e-books containing compilations of what I think are the best of my monthly Our Man in Pattaya columns which have appeared in print in the Pattaya Trader magazine since Ma...

• Beware of spiders and angry maroons
    The Boxing Roo beer boozer and sports emporium will yet again be the place to be to watch the third and final rugby league State of Origin match between New South Wales and Queensland.The kick-off is at about 5:00pm on Wednesday 4 July and, as usu...

• Korkaew says red shirts have their rights to protest against Democrats
    Pheu Thai party-list MP and red-shirt leader Korkaew Pikulthong said Monday that he would not ask red-shirt people t stop opposing political activities of the Democrat Party.View the full article

• Thai researcher creates cross-pollinated purple white lotus named after Queen Sirikit
    BANGKOK, June 2 – A Thai horticultural researcher has developed a purple-hued water lily named after Her Majesty Queen Sirikit.Pairat Songpanit, an academic in the Department of Agriculture, a renowned lotus breeder, spent five years from 2003-2...

• Cockfighting pits?
    Hey everybody.. I tried to search but there wasn't too much information on this topic or everything was out dated. Not that i'm crazy into it or anything but i was wondering if I would be able to see a cockfight in patts. Are there any cock fighti...

• PM urges all sides to cooperate so that country can survive political, economic crises
    Prime Minister Yingluck Shinawatra Monday urged all sides in the political conflict to brush aside the conflicts for now and cooperate so that they country could survive all the crises.View the full article

• Land subsidence in Ang Thong widens; province to announce disaster zone
    ANG THONG, July 2 -- Land subsidence in Ang Thong's Pho Sa sub-district widened overnight, damaging 13 homes. Provincial authorities are about to announce the area a disaster zone.Ang Thong Governor Visava Sasisamit and Ang Thong’s provincial se...

• Bhumibol Dam able to retain over 7 billion cubic metres of water more
    The Bhumbibol Dam can retain over 7 billion cubic metres more of rain waters, the chief of the dam management said Monday.View the full article

• 4 hour work week lifestyle
    I just read Tim Ferris's "Four hour work week" and I am seriously contemplating something like this. Remotely working while living in a south east asian country like thailand. Any mongers out there that do just that? I am so curious on those actua...

• How often do you go to Thailand?
    This past winter I took a whirlwind tour around South east asia, and I am just finding myself wanting to go to pataya again. Im from the US, and I don't know if I could justify spending on two trips in a year. I would definetly go more often but t...

• Where to stay. Soi Bukaow regular.
    Hi everyone.Im a regular stayer in Pattaya, for the last 4 years ive been using Marina house on Soi Bukaow 21. Ive not even bothered looking anywhere else as theyve always been good with me, bit of discount and its clean. Has anyone stayed here...

• Pattaya Cops Raid Thai Herbal “Moonshine” Liquor Factory
    Pattaya police raided an illegal liquor factory and seized 6,000 liters alcohol valued at 700,000 THB. The confiscated herbal booze was to be sold in 100 illegal liquor franchises located in Pattaya, Banglamung and Laem Chabang.PATTAYA – June 3...

• 93-year-old American woman drowns in Bangkok condominium's pool
    A 93-year-old American woman drowned in a swimming pool in what appeared to be a suicide, police said.View the full article

• Map Ta Phut residents petition against delayed compensation payment
    RAYONG, July 1 - Residents near Thailand's Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate on Sunday submitted a complaint letter to Rayong governor calling for speeding up of compensation payments from an explosion at a petrochemical factory in May.Rayong deput...

• I have Cash and want to buy an appartment or house quickly
    Does anyone have recommendations about the best way to connect with someone looking to sell their house or apartment quickly - prefer either something near the beach or something that is being sold at a deep discount to sell it quickly.Thank you...

• Magical Spain beat Italy 4-0 for Euro title and history
    Kiev - Spain rediscovered their magic on Sunday to beat ailing Italy 4-0 in the Euro 2012 final and with it became the first nation to win three big football trophies in a row.View the full article

• The best moped or scooter
    I go to Pattaya on holidays frequently and am moving there soon. I plan to buy a moped but dont know which is best.I usually rent a Nuevo elegance 135 which is very peppy but rather heavy on petrol. I fancied PCX but they seem to be all moulded pl...

• /to good to be true ?
    I'm putting this post in barstool banter to get more of readership . I'm a bit drunk just now so I'll ask you lot to see what you think , but here in the UK , I've found this claim on the post office website that you can transfer monies from the...

• DNA Paternity Testing Pattaya, or Thailand In General
    Will be needing to get this done soon, Just wondering if there are any reliable places in Pattaya and Thailand generally to get this done. Also what kind of figure am I looking at spending? Cheers

• Diana inn or flipper lodge
    Im planing a trip for 9 nights in the period desember 16th-25thHave narrowed hotels down to 2 choicesDiana inn - Deluxe new pool wing 1750 baht including breakfast. Flipper lodge - Delux room building B. 1800 bht. Witch one should i ch...

• Late arrival in BKK
    I am landing at BKK at 10:25 Monday night. I am only inthailand until Thursday. Should I stay in BKK for the night or can I still be productive if I travel to Pattaya that night. Productive=bar fine and sex.

• Learning Thai
    Hi,Do you have the same problem as I do?One day I hear a Thai say 'Kin Khao', the next day I hear 'Gin Ghau'.The mayor of our group of villages is 'Kumnan' to me (and a lot of others), but I hear 'Gumnan' sometimes.The other day, I was tal...

• Safe to use credit card?
    If you have the option to use a credit card in LOS is it safe? Or should you use cash when ever possible? I am going to take a no abroad transaction fee one for emergencies but if it is safe I may use it for other things?

• Decent hotels or small resorts
    I have been going to Thailand/pattaya about 3 times a year since 2005 and normally stay around the Nakula area in a nice little resort but i fancy a change this time maybe somewhere near soi buakhao thats girl friendly and half decent and doesnt h...

• How to get working experience as a Thai massage guy?
    Hi everyone,as a german automobil master tech' in an desperate job situation, I want to change my life. Well,...owning some money yeah, but not enough to built up a own garage.I'm a fan of Thai massage and read some articles about the bangkok...

• Two Chonburi Brits “Dumb & Dumber” Arrested in Failed ATM Heist
    Two British men used a car to pull out an ATM unit off the wall in Chonburi. The two suspects confessed that they needed extra cash.PATTAYA – June 29, 2012 [PDN]; Pol. Lt. Gen. Panya Mamen, commissioner section 2 and Pol. Maj. Gen. Jamnong Ratt...

• Blue Rah Tree - Omelet Bar Beer For Sale! Ground Floor!
    This is your oportunity to procure your own beer bar in the new up and coming plaza. The bar is building trade and reputation, by October this place will be hot property as people find this new complex.We want a quick sale!If interested call A...

• Early Morning Pattaya 3-Car Crash – One Dead Ten Injured
    A horrific traffic accident with two pickup trucks and one sedan on Sukhumvit road resulted in one dead and ten injured.PATTAYA – June 30, 2012 [PDN]; Pol. Lt. Col. Thanadech Duangtapiyachai, Pattaya police station was notified about a traffic...

• IMAC 21.5" 23,000baht
    IMAC 21" comes with mac keyboard , mac mouse and factory disc. USA VersionI checked completed auction on ebay and 23,000 is a average price for this modelcall 089 2291482Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo Product Family: iMacProcessor Sp...

• Driving Range for sale
    Driving Range for sale, price reduced from 6 million to 4 million baht for a quick sale!Get in touch for more information!

• Map Ta Phut residents petition against delayed compensation payment
    RAYONG, July 1 - Residents near Thailand's Map Ta Phut Industrial Estate on Sunday submitted a complaint letter to Rayong governor calling for speeding up of compensation payments from an explosion at a petrochemical factory in May.Rayong deputy...

• Sinkholes damage nine houses in Ang Thong
    ANG THONG, July 1 - Land subsidence in the central province of Ang Thong caused damages to nine houses while the cause of the sinkholes remains unknown.Chatchai Yensuang, Assistant district officer on Sunday inspected the area in the provincial...

• Shopping - what are the must/mustn't do's?
    Guys,Sorry if this exists somewhere already, I couldn't find it!What are the key must/mustn't do items when it comes to shopping in Patts? Rep watches clearly are something that are worth a squiz, but what other items are to be checked out or...

• Walking street - http://player.vimeo.com/video/7378380
    Here a oldie but goodie from my archives.. Enjoy!.... check out the dance off around 15:30! :-p crazy people!!! and stay tunned at the end for the bonus clip of a cute girl lip syncing!..http://player.vimeo.com/video/7378380

• Govt Tax
    If I buy a condo is it subject to the 7% (?) Government Tax, and if so will it be included in the advertised price or slipped in at the last moment as a costly suprise?

• Surviving the flight as a smoker
    How do you manage those long flights and in many cases the time before at the airport if you are a regular smoker?I am the grumpiest most horrid person without my nicotine hit and have tried several ways to overcome the problem.Nicotine patche...

• Is there any difference between a Khmer Lady and a Thai Lady ?
    Is there any difference between a Khmer Lady and a Thai Lady ?I'm starting to lean towards Kmer girls as they seem to have a distinctive look about them.

• money and the beach...
    ok guys one more question for the board...i like to head to the beach and also beeing a water rat take a dive in the ocean but what to do with money and stuff when in the water??also like to go to the islands either alone or with a girl and the...

• Virgin Trip to Pattaya
    Hey guys my virgin trip to Pattaya will be in oct. but i am undecided if I want to book a 14 or 21 day trip with about the same overall spending money. It works out to about 10,000 baht a day for the 14 day and 6,700 a day for the 21 day. I imagi...

• the big market?
    i am just reading and looking through nuffs post wher he posts all pictures of various days in patta and saw a big market which i would love to go to but is this market anywhere near my hotels which are Pattaya Bay Resort and acela resort??thnx i...

• which beer?
    beeing from the heineken country you would think heineken is the deal but i tried that in bali and malaysia and they brew it somewhere there and it just isnt the same..now i,ve seen the cans in thailand to be the same as bali so probably the same...

• Question about Pattaya Nova Platinium
    I go again on Pattaya on september and i want to stay on this hotel. I have just 2 questionsDo you know if the hotel is girlfriendly, i can come with 1 or 2 ladies?Do you know if the hotel as really the same as a website?Thanks you in adva...

• Lady boy Raped in Pattaya Suspect Still At Large - Pattaya Daily News
    A lady boy was robbed and raped in Pattaya. After the rape the suspect followed the victim in order to threaten him but the victim shouted for help from the local people who chased the suspect until they collided with his bike which over turned...

Latest Pattaya Youtube Videos

http://videos.pattaya-addicts.com

Philippines Forum

http://www.philippin...icts.com/forum/

Add Your arrival and Parties

http://events.pattaya-addicts.com

Latest Pattaya News

http://pattayanews.pattaya-addicts.com

Latest Thailand New

http://thailandnews....aya-addicts.com

Pattaya Pictures

http://pattayapictur...aya-addicts.com

Chat

http://chat.pattaya-addicts.com

==============================================================

If you no longer wish to receive this newsletter, you may unsubscribe by going to your Control Panel and clicking on the Newsletters tab, or clicking on the following link: http://www.pattaya-a...&tab=newsletter