Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Golf in Thailand

BENT

Let's grab ur balls and clubs and golf in thailand

welcome to the forum

excellent first post :GoldenSmile1:

some bars on LK Metro organise golf tours

I have a Problem..... I just can't decide if its a good problem or a bad problem...

If you love to golf, you are going to worship Pattaya and Chonburi. It has some outstanding courses. Late November is an ideal time to go. I try to go every year for at least two weeks. Golf during the day, and fuck hot thai chicks all night. It is a dream come true.

My first ever trip to Thailand was on a golf tour,from a Golf Pro from Vancouver BC.we stayed at Diana Inn,and played 10 rounds in 15 days.That was 1998.I am now married to a Thai,have a place there,and spend 3 months a year there.Every time I see him,I give him a big hug,and thank him.

I have played in Pattaya,Chantaburi,Khao Yai,Kanchanaburi,Ubon,Bangkok and even a 9 hole at Sirinthon dam near the Laos border.

It is the best place in the world to play golf.

I have been to Myrtle Beach,Palm Springs,Scottsdale and The Monterey Penninsula,but they don't compare to Pattaya.

Every cold morning here at home I dream about an afternoon of golf in Pattaya and a night in the bars. It's paradise!

ThailandFeb2012100.jpg

ThailandFeb2012102.jpg

ThailandFeb2012105.jpg

Great pictures! What course is that? I am going to take wild guess here and say that it is Laem Chabang? The landscaping is wonderful there.

There is no other place in the world where you can play championship golf with a cute Thai caddie all afternoon, go back to your hotel for a quick power nap and shower, and then hit the legendary nightlife in Pattaya. Nothing even comes close.

Thanks Bogey. It's actually Siam Country Club Plantation course. Lovely course as long as you dont get amongst all those grasses which are all through the place.

The caddies are awesome. Once they realise you are not a grumpy bastard they relax and are a lot of fun and they are all so cute.

There is nothing like golfing in Pattaya. I too dream that dream a lot, good round of golf, a nice soapy to get clean and night out on the town. Wonderful

babydollsaddict.gif

• 4 weeks later...

where is the closest course to jomtien?

Hi mate it's Phoenix if I am not mistaken. Thaigerline golf website has a map of all the local courses.

Edited by LOTTELLEE WINNA

I really enjoy golf around Pattaya. You can play so many great 18 hole courses and even a nice 9 hole course that won't hurt the bank.

IMG_1571.jpg

IMG_1529.jpg

IMG_1572.jpg

IMG_2318.jpg

IMG_2331.jpg

Great pics buzzy. Which course is it?

Hi, three coures, old Navy course, the 9 hole course thats south on hwy 3 and Easter star.

Have a great day.

Buzzy

• 1 month later...

I've been thinking about taking up golf again (last played it over 20 years ago). And what a great excuse it would be for multiple trips to LOS :GoldenSmile1:

Absolutely. It is the perfect cover story. I tell my friends and family that I go to Thailand for the incredible golf-and that is true. I take pictures when I play golf there, tell them all about it, etc.

So far, they have no clue as to what goes on afterward. I guess all it would take is just to google "Pattaya", then then the gig is up! My cover is blown! :o

Just found this website and I agree using golf as a cover story! Went last year for the first time and had a good time. Going back this year again and have booked golf through Thaigerline this time. In four week countdown.

Just came back from a trip couple of weeks back, me and a mate met up with some guys from the Outback golf bar and had a game at Burapha golf course, Great course and guys from outback golf bar great company

and friendly bunch.. can organise pick up from your hotel & everything.

Just came back from a trip couple of weeks back, me and a mate met up with some guys from the Outback golf bar and had a game at Burapha golf course, Great course and guys from outback golf bar great company

and friendly bunch.. can organise pick up from your hotel & everything.

That sounds great avatar80. Can you tell me approximately where the Outback bar is? Sounds like a good place to get a round organised.

• 3 weeks later...

or you could just say Jomtien or a beach resort on east coast of Gulf of Thailand ;-)

Good idea. Using "Jomtien" instead of "Pattaya" will give you more cover.

"I'm going on a three week vacation to play golf in Thailand".

"Oh really? Where in Thailand?"

"Jomtien"

"Hmmm...never heard of it".

Perfect.

They won't have a clue.

Outback Bar about 7 kms out on Soi Siam country club.Check out their web site www.outbackgolfbar.com

Don't expect to bring my golf clubs half way 'round the world but I am going to be there for 19 days and I'm not a "volume" kinda guy when it comes to the girls so I would like to get in a few rounds while I'm there.

Anybody give me an idea of greens fees and club rental ? And would the club rental be a decent quality or something found in the back of Arnold Palmer's garage ?!?!?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

Don't expect to bring my golf clubs half way 'round the world but I am going to be there for 19 days and I'm not a "volume" kinda guy when it comes to the girls so I would like to get in a few rounds while I'm there.

Anybody give me an idea of greens fees and club rental ? And would the club rental be a decent quality or something found in the back of Arnold Palmer's garage ?!?!?! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The Golf Club on Soi LK Metro.Its AA American bar with everything you need.Even has BBQ

Try thaigerline golf (good website) daily golf for 1800 inc transport - 500 thb for club hire (ok clubs) 1000THB for latest top of the range sticks.