IGNORED

Sandy Springs

midlifecrisis

Seems like a great place. Does it have an in room safe?

They are in the process of installing them. I believe you can request a safe, and they will put one in your room, but I don't think it will be attached as a fixture. If you want any kitchen facilities, or internet, I recommend you stay at another hotel. They have low-grade wi-fi and will be charging approximately 100 baht an hour for password access beginning October 1. Highway robbery! On the other hand, the hotel balcony's have a great view, the rooms are big and clean, and the staff is very friendly. You have the choice of room service from the hotel's cafe, or the two neighboring restaurants: Taste of Thailand and The Sportsman.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

The suietes have room safe others have to use the safes behind the reception.I agree that the wi-fi is a rip off..It´s a good hotel and a top location and great staff.....

jesper_dk

Life is nice :GoldenSmile1:

I just got an email from them regarding some questions I had about the hotel. This is what they said:

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail. We have deposit boxes avaliable at receiption

department except suite and suite seaview rooms. The wireless internet

excess is avaliable in every rooms but charge 30 mins = 60 baht, 60 mins =

120 baht. We're accept visa or master card. On 20th - 24th Nov. , the suit

and suite seaview rooms are avaliable.

We're looking for your reply.

Best Regards,

Ms. Warin

The suites have room safe others have to use the safes behind the reception.I agree that the wi-fi is a rip off..It´s a good hotel and a top location and great staff.....

jesper_dk

Installation of safes has not been completed for the suites.

Read more about the adventures of zaphodbeeblebrox in Rayong at www.zaphod.pattaya-blogs.com

• 2 months later...
It's december now.

Are there any in room safes now?

Stayed in a suite in November and there were safes installed. Just called to book for mid- January and was surprised that rooms are available.

...Actually love this hotel and have booked again for 1st Feb the deluxe room.

Lowest Rates for hotels

Sawasdee.com

Agoda.com

Elephants are really, really big compared to televisions....yet I saw a whole herd of 'em on my TV only yesterday..Go figure?
Oh..I nearly forgot..Ehhhh?

ALLEY

My favourite place to stay in Pattaya=you are right room safes would be an extra bonus.

Price has not risen for last two years=decent deluxe room with sea view 1500bht per night.

No breakfast=never up in time=huge room=big comfortable room=almost paradice with the right girl