crazy007

KL / Malaysia Attractions

crazy007

will be in KL for 8 nights. though there have been many posts. appreciate thoughts/suggestion:

1] Sunway putra hotel apartments - 2 nights

2] The nomad sucasa - 6 nights

are these guest friendly.

also suggestion on moving in/around KL would indeed be appreciated

deep118

I hope I am not too late, are you in KL already? I can't help you with the information you are seeking regarding the hotels being guest friendly or not. Regarding on moving around KL, I can only help you on the mongering sides of things. KL don't have go-go bars but they do have bars filled with freelancers. The Freelancers are mixed from Phillipines, Chinese (some local and some from China aka PRC), Viets and Indonesians. The bar I can reccomend you is Beach Club (use the KL Skytrain and stop at Raja Chulan station and find Concorde hotel and you can find the Beach hotel 300m near the hotel).

They have Spas that offers happy endings (complete service from handjob, BBBJ and fuck job) If you are into that thing. You go Bukit Bintang and find Green Elephant Spa (you find Capitol hotel or Sungai Wang Plaza and ask some bros there, everybody knows where the Spa is. They serve three 'dishes' there... local malay girls, local chinese girls and local indian girls. All Short time.. ranged between 2000-2500 baht (I rate in Baht to make it easy for you to evaluate) for 1.5 hours. Another spas you can find are at Federal hotel, same dishes same price. If you want to have different types of girls, you go to Nova hotel (also in Bukit Bintang), they serve Indonesians girls, Chinese from China, Vietnamese.. cheaper between 1200-1500baht..

Lastly, if you want to have jacuzzi find a tall HSBC building in Bukit Bintang and go to 11th Floor.. it's pretty amazing spa. You pay the counter 2500baht and you will have unlimited use of the jacuzzi, spa, sauna, all you can eat buffer and 2 hours Fuck with ladies (some indians, chinese and local chinese)...

I hope it helps... enjoy your stay in KL.

Edited by deep118

allwet

also suggestion on moving in/around KL would indeed be appreciated

The monorail is cheap and quick although a bit limited in reach. You can also use the Kommuter to visit the Batu Caves. Stay clear of taxis because they will refuse to use their meters. KL is a great city. Enjoy!

muhara

According to advices of BM from this forum, I stayed last November in Concorde hotel. This hotel is 100% GF, and it is in center of actions. Tryed Beach Club, and after a couple of minutes, approached of short Cambodia girl. Pretty face, thin, small breast. 200 ringit ST. But she was starfish , and I was glad not take her for LT. Next time went to Thai Bar accros the street. Less packed. Choose a Viet about 30y, LT 300 ringits. Much better expiriences with her, very good BJ, fuck in more positions, no anal. In the morning second session.Overall I was satisfy. The rest time use to visit some interesting places, like parks, gardens, Petronas tower, Menara, Batu Caves, and also one day trip to Melaka. Malaysia is very nice country , I wish to visit again.

Cheers

muhara

BNE Frank

I stayed at the Concorde as well last August. I tried to the Beach Club the first night and picked up a PRC girl. She was alright, but I would get her again the second night. The rest I my nights I got girls dropped off and although a bit pricier, they were definitely worth it and hot. The last night I got a PRC girl and she was absolutely stunning....

black_howling

no pictures of ur PRC??

BNE Frank

no pictures of ur PRC??

Unfortunately not. I had 3 girls and when I motioned taking a picture (they didn't understand english) of them clothed they all waived no :(

cum2fast

Drinks are very expensive at the Beach Club. $13 or $14 for a beer. And I thought the girls were mediocre.

worldsailor2

Best bet at the Beach Club are the buckets of beer, especially during happy hour right after work.

WS2