IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy SIII Prices In Tukcom

Thats a good price!

I see it is unlocked. Any carrier branding?

I doubt its branded mate, they are known for there their GREY imports

Apple got the shits with them because they brought in the Galaxy Tab even though it was banned form AUS for a while

check out

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/

search for samsung galaxy 3 u will find theres been a few good prices ftom a few etailers

I got one through vodafone and I love it

Its better than the iphone IMO

the software is easy to use , you can DRAG and drop files onto the phone and it auto syncs with my gmail calender

I am very happy. I added 64GB micor sd card for my media.

anyway good luck

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I doubt its branded mate, they are known for there their GREY imports

Apple got the shits with them because they brought in the Galaxy Tab even though it was banned form AUS for a while

check out

http://www.ozbargain.com.au/

search for samsung galaxy 3 u will find theres been a few good prices ftom a few etailers

I got one through vodafone and I love it

Its better than the iphone IMO

the software is easy to use , you can DRAG and drop files onto the phone and it auto syncs with my gmail calender

I am very happy. I added 64GB micor sd card for my media.

anyway good luck

Thanks, No doubt a fantastic phone but I have an S2 and trying to convince myself its worth an upgrade. So far I tend to think not.

Thanks, No doubt a fantastic phone but I have an S2 and trying to convince myself its worth an upgrade. So far I tend to think not.

Never tried the S2 only every had an Iphone 4 and was happy with it till I got the S3.

Who knows you might like an Iphone 5 (the new iphone) better next time lol

Never tried the S2 only every had an Iphone 4 and was happy with it till I got the S3.

Who knows you might like an Iphone 5 (the new iphone) better next time lol

Doubtful as have already owned an Iphone. But the S3 is very tempting. Was hoping for a better speced camera (compared to the S2) But would like to have a play with one! They do look very nice!

Bought an S3 from Tukcom on monday for 19500bht after having an S2 for 9 months.

So far so good and its similar, I haven't set it up fully but it is faster and the camera seems a lot better and faster.

:)

• 4 months later...

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3...copy for 5000 baht

Could get the original in Tucom for 16900 WITHOUT guarantee or 21900 with gurarantee

I opted for the fake..hope it works for a few months !!

I bought a Samsung Galaxy S3...copy for 5000 baht

Could get the original in Tucom for 16900 WITHOUT guarantee or 21900 with gurarantee

I opted for the fake..hope it works for a few months !!

My view on copies has always been that if its your first touch screen phone you should be perfectly happy with it but if you have had or played with an original then you will be sorely disappointed. Unless it is just to get you by for a few weeks and the copies are getting better these days.

My preference for a cheaper phone would be an original Galaxy Cooper or Ace.

Thanks @ Badwingman for info......its only to get me by and I feel insecure carrying a 500 EUR phone on me when drink and whores involved......

@vacation bound, sure all stuff cheaper in USA but in Europe they post will stick import duty on it and I am sure in Thailand doubtful if it wont be stolen on way over !!

Let me give the copy phone a try out and let you know.

Thanks @ Badwingman for info......its only to get me by and I feel insecure carrying a 500 EUR phone on me when drink and whores involved......

Let me give the copy phone a try out and let you know.

Fairy nuff and quite sensible too. I'm lucky enough to have a lady who keeps check to make sure my phone is on me.

Please let us know how you get on with the copy.

on my visit to mbk in bkk , the top electronic section have all the latest phones as well , apart from the accessories , is it good to buy from there as prices of some phones were cheaper, but it was hard to tell if its genuine or may be a used one which was resold, are there any other stores in bkk where I can check out the apple or samsung phone, will the prices vary??

my mate just got back from pattaya and he bought one there , also did a part-trade in with his old nokia . works ok though i always have reservations about buying electronics in foreign countries as its hard to return if anything goes wrong , i have an s3 also and think its great , also if you get one invest a little in a good case ,

i got mine from case-mate on amazon

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-Galaxy-S3-Tough-Case/dp/B007ZL0S7C/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354974285&sr=8-1&keywords=case+mate+samsung+galaxy+s

. otterbox also does a good one

http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Defender-Series-Samsung-Galaxy/dp/B0085JRQIC/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1354974375&sr=8-2&keywords=otterbox+samsung+galaxy+s3

"And were you pleased?" they asked Helen in Hell.

"Pleased?" answered she,when all Troy's towers fell;

And dead were Priam´s sons, and lost his throne?

And such a war was fought as none had known;

And even the Gods took part; and all because

Of me alone! Pleased?

I should say I was!"

Lord Dunsany

what is the price for iphone 5? is it good idea to pick it up (genuine ) ones available? which are the good places in bkk to look for them??

Current prices are around B16,000 for the S3 and B17,300 for the Note 2.

S3 16,000 BAHT is a good price ????

You sure ????

S3 16,000 BAHT is a good price ????

You sure ????

Very sure I was with him when we asked about the prices, I have now got myself a Galaxy s3 mini 13.500 baht from Tuckom and I am very happy.

Archived