Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy SIII Prices In Tukcom

I have updated it, can't wait for the phone to get updated again to MAYBE work.

I spoke with Samsung, and it has to be sent in for repairs. Fuck that, I want a new one or my money back :C

Any news on what happened with your phone Viking?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any news on what happened with your phone Viking?

It's in for repairs, sent it a week ago. Still not registered in Sweden, I fear this may take like a month. Great when you buy a new phone isn't it? LOL

Be careful when you buy in thailand, I bought a samsung ipad from com shop it works ok but when i got it back to the U.K. there we some apps i could not download i get a message cannot download ipad not from country

Not surprised really seeing as Apple make the iPad not Samsung.

I would not purchase a phone from Tukcom as they accept trade in's.

Your much better of going to Central Festival and go to an authorised Samsung outlet as they don't accept trade in's. There are several in Central Festival. 21999.bt.

Yes, 21.990 bahts for the Galaxy S3 and only 13.990 bahts for the Galaxy S2 (the price have fallen to 4.000 bahts in one month).

For the Android addicts, the real bargain is the new tablet Nexus 7 from Google/Asus: 199usd or less than 7.000 bahts at the end of the month

I've seen the Galaxy S3 for as little as 19,700 in Pattaya and 19,200 in Bangkok. I think they are foreign versions of the phone though so not sure about warranty. I think it's just in-store warranty.

I would not purchase a phone from Tukcom as they accept trade in's.

Your much better of going to Central Festival and go to an authorised Samsung outlet as they don't accept trade in's. There are several in Central Festival. 21999.bt.

I don't understand what you are saying. Are you saying that there is a possibility that you would buy a Galaxy S3 that somebody has bought and traded in and the shop is selling it as new?

Yes, 21.990 bahts for the Galaxy S3 and only 13.990 bahts for the Galaxy S2 (the price have fallen to 4.000 bahts in one month).

For the Android addicts, the real bargain is the new tablet Nexus 7 from Google/Asus: 199usd or less than 7.000 bahts at the end of the month

nexus 7 for 7000bht? where at? know if that will still be the case in a few weeks?

MMC - Monster.Monger.Clique

certified whore & war monger

Hi, thanks everyone for prices for Samsung SIII, but can someone tell me prices for HTC One X please?

Edited: and it also will be great to know prices for Nokia Lumia 900.

Purchased one in Tukcom last month for 21,500 baht.

Superb smart phone.

Hi, thanks everyone for prices for Samsung SIII, but can someone tell me prices for HTC One X please?

Edited: and it also will be great to know prices for Nokia Lumia 900.

The HTC One is around 19,000 to 19,500

Tequila Reef Cantina Bar and Restaurant
Established 2001
Soi 7 Pattaya Beach Road
Tel:(038) 414-035

Pattaya: Tequila Reef Pattaya Restaurant

tequilareef_banner_300.jpg

FACEBOOK - TWITTER - YOUTUBE

1_1_Philippines-Addicts-Logo-May-2012.jp

Join Philippines Addicts the World's largest Philippines Sex Travel and expat forum with over 62,000 members today! Be advanced immediately ONLY if you are advanced on Pattaya Addicts with over 150 posts. PM me on PIA!

Thank you, tequilareef.

I think I'll choose between them and buy one after I hold them in my hands.

As I understand it is completely fine to buy in Tukcom or Festival, because they are legal resellers and have all the warranties.

The Samsung S3 will hold it's value for many months to come as Samsung in Korea can only manufacture 5 million per month maxium. Currently demand is out stripping supply, hence the reason the blue model is currently hard to get compared to the pearl white.

Not surprised really seeing as Apple make the iPad not Samsung.

:LMFO:

Have a word with steve from farangphoneshop on facebook, genuine honest guy, and sells much cheaper than the thais ,

http://www.facebook.com/NoNonsenePhoneShop?ref=hl

they even delivered my i pad to my local post office and I paid in the post office , great service

Does somebody know where I can watch HTC One X demo phones? I visited Central Festival yesterday and the only demo phones every shop have is Galaxy S 3. HTC One X and LG Optimus 4 HD are presented only by dummies. (

I see Tukcom are offering a deal for the S3 at 18,999 next month. Guess there will be some strings attached though (like you have to buy an expensive case).

I see Tukcom are offering a deal for the S3 at 18,999 next month. Guess there will be some strings attached though (like you have to buy an expensive case).

it still about the price now in australia. bought my SG2 for around that price 9months ago.

Just a quick question, is it going to be real from tukom as I have seen some i-phones that dont work properly ?

lots of dealers in Tukcom. go from one to the other and ask prices for genuine and for copy. They are quite upfront about it.

ask to see one of each and compare them. Repeat this with several dealers and you will become an expert at picking the

phoneys. Then buy but never at what they quote, then when they agree, ask for a few freebees, make sure you do all

this before you hand over cash!

lots of dealers in Tukcom. go from one to the other and ask prices for genuine and for copy. They are quite upfront about it.

ask to see one of each and compare them. Repeat this with several dealers and you will become an expert at picking the

phoneys. Then buy but never at what they quote, then when they agree, ask for a few freebees, make sure you do all

this before you hand over cash!

If you have used a real phone, then picking a copy is very easy. The screen is the biggest give away. A real phone should respond to the lightest finger touches. Have tried a few copy's and whist the screens look like shit, they also dont respond well. Quite firm pressing needed and often no response at all.

But a good tip above. If you don't know play with a real one and a copy so you can get the hang of it.

Archived