IGNORED

Samsung Galaxy SIII Prices In Tukcom

I decided to buy a new mobile for myself, and it will be a samsung galaxy s3.

In my country it is really very expensive, about 1000 USD.

I think and i hope, in tukcom, it is cheaper.

I will be in pattaya on august 21, so if it is cheaper there, i will wait.

Can someone please check the price of it in Tukcom?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's around 16500 to 18000 bt, 500 to 550 USD....depends of shops, dont forget to look for it at BigC, sometimes mobile phones are cheaper than at Tukcom...

Just a quick question, is it going to be real from tukom as I have seen some i-phones that dont work properly ?

It's around 16500 to 18000 bt, 500 to 550 USD....depends of shops, dont forget to look for it at BigC, sometimes mobile phones are cheaper than at Tukcom...

Thank you very much, i really appreciate. So i will wait for august :)

Just a quick question, is it going to be real from tukom as I have seen some i-phones that dont work properly ?

It doesnt matter, if you have a receipt, samsung global warranty will work in my country.

Thank you guys.

They have genuine as well as taiwan kirfs

Blue Sky Group Ban Chang 0861415944 

https://www.facebook.com/Blue-Sky-Group-Ban-Chang-110095910415280

save your money... who cares what make your mobile is....

i bought a mobile from Tesco's for £19.99 and its awesome..... just flip the sim card.....

(tesco's do any sim card provider mobile phones)

:GoldenSmile1:

It doesnt matter, if you have a receipt, samsung global warranty will work in my country.

Not if it's a fake they won't!

Not if it's a fake they won't!

sure samsung warranty wont work for fake samsung mobiles.. :)

if i wont be sure it is genuine, i wont buy.

I think you will find the S3 is currently around B22,000

Ignore the post saying you can get it for 16'000 Baht.

The price is fixed pretty much everywhere at 21'900 THB, I've bought one after doing a little shopping around.

The Taiwan Fakes sell for about 2500 THB in Tuk Com....From what I see they work just about as well as the real ones...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

21,900 seems to be the price everywhere, but i got one of the smaller stores down to 21,500baht if you show them the cash!! Not many carry stock they run of somewhere and 2mins later you wil have your new S3 :GoldenSmile1:

Ignore the post saying you can get it for 16'000 Baht.

The price is fixed pretty much everywhere at 21'900 THB, I've bought one after doing a little shopping around.

yep, fixed price at 21900 THB

Blog en français sur Pattaya

not really in bkk if you want from hong kong or singapore model 20,000 baht with apps include and screen film. not saving too much to justify no thai warranty.

still much more cheaper then Turkey. :)

i really thank to everyone who tried to help me..

I sort of regretting buying mine, the phone is great but after 2 days I get a fault (which I find no solution to, but a lot of people have the issue) that makes me unable to make calls or recieve them as I can't hear shit and people can't hear me.

It works with Skype so guess it might be software related, but it's quite a letdown, guess I need to charge my iphone 4 again and call samsung tomorrow.

I sort of regretting buying mine, the phone is great but after 2 days I get a fault (which I find no solution to, but a lot of people have the issue) that makes me unable to make calls or recieve them as I can't hear shit and people can't hear me.

It works with Skype so guess it might be software related, but it's quite a letdown, guess I need to charge my iphone 4 again and call samsung tomorrow.

tell us how it goes I really like to know if they can fix I am itching to buy 1 I can wait until they fix these early build bugs

tell us how it goes I really like to know if they can fix I am itching to buy 1 I can wait until they fix these early build bugs

I tried to call them, but after sitting for 20 min in que I gave up and hung up. Emailed the store I bought it from now, so will probably return it. Not sure if I want a refund or get a new phone though but this isn't the best flaw to have for a phone.. .Lol

I tried to call them, but after sitting for 20 min in que I gave up and hung up. Emailed the store I bought it from now, so will probably return it. Not sure if I want a refund or get a new phone though but this isn't the best flaw to have for a phone.. .Lol

It will likely get fixed in an update, I would plug it into computer and fire up samsung kies

The Taiwan Fakes sell for about 2500 THB in Tuk Com....From what I see they work just about as well as the real ones...

Im guessing your joking. The copies are cheap for a reason. Absolute rubbish and your better off throwing you money away.

Sent by typing on glass

It will likely get fixed in an update, I would plug it into computer and fire up samsung kies

I have updated it, can't wait for the phone to get updated again to MAYBE work.

I spoke with Samsung, and it has to be sent in for repairs. Fuck that, I want a new one or my money back :C

get a new 1 or your money back u never know if software glitches come back

• 2 weeks later...

Be careful when you buy in thailand, I bought a samsung ipad from com shop it works ok but when i got it back to the U.K. there we some apps i could not download i get a message cannot download ipad not from country

Archived