IGNORED

Samsung S3

Any thought on the new model. It feels very light in the hand compared with my iPhone 4S and runs pretty smooth no lag at all. I am wonder should wait for the new iPhone 5 by that time prices will have dropped.

I was an I Phone man then switched to Samsung and thought about upgrading from S11 to S3 but for what im doing with the Phone the I Phone tops it except Battery life so im moving back plus i wont need to convert Music brought via I Tunes to play on Samsung

I just upgraded from an S2 to the S3. A little expensive at the moment but a great phone, so fast and smooth. I love the screen and overall feel of the phone. Apple is sooooo far behind now.

Could you post a photo from the new S3 so we can see the image quality please??

Thanks!! :)

I just upgraded from an S2 to the S3. A little expensive at the moment but a great phone, so fast and smooth. I love the screen and overall feel of the phone. Apple is sooooo far behind now.

Apple was already far behind when Samsung Galaxy S2 was released.

iPhone and Galaxy can't be compared anymore...

Blog en français sur Pattaya

iPhone and Galaxy can't be compared anymore...

Nice point my friend. iPhone and Galaxy can't be compared anyway. We are talking about two different platforms, except they are making calls and sending sms messages.

It's like comparing iMacs and PCs.

Iphone 5 going to have bit bigger display but not as big as SGS3.

iOS 6 is nothing fancy but gellybean should blow our mind. Android is evolving more faster than iOS so,

SGS3 should be better choice.

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for sex, she objects..

Nice point my friend. iPhone and Galaxy can't be compared anyway. We are talking about two different platforms, except they are making calls and sending sms messages.

It's like comparing iMacs and PCs.

It shows you not a geek! If you search google "galaxy s3 vs iphone 4s" you will find About 55,100,000 results

Could you post a photo from the new S3 so we can see the image quality please??

Thanks!! :)

If you are looking for good camera phone go with Nokia pure view. Nothing comes near to that but i think SGS3 falls into smart/super phone categories.

Any ways for Android & ios lovers for Tablets, bid daddy Windows8 is here. Nothing comes close to it.

If you are looking for good camera phone go with Nokia pure view. Nothing comes near to that but i think SGS3 falls into smart/super phone categories.

Any ways for Android & ios lovers for Tablets, bid daddy Windows8 is here. Nothing comes close to it.

I would love to try windows8 !

How is it in everyday use I mean it's a little big have any trouble putting in pockets

How is it in everyday use I mean it's a little big have any trouble putting in pockets

It doesn't feel much bigger than the S2. For me it's a perfect size. In Pattaya i never wear a jacket but always wear shorts with big side pockets so no problem putting it in them.

I get pissed off when i buy a new piece of technology and a better version comes out. Samsung are the kings of superseding - wait as long you can.

Wait a few months and see what apple comes up with but they are behind now for sure if they don't come out with something that wows Samsung is off to the races they have the size and know how to really take market share from Apple don't forget most of the important parts in the iPhone is made by Samsung. I would love an un biased review of the screens since both are made by Samsung Super HD amoled and the retina display, I have a feeling yes retina is more detailed but the amoled has a better contrast and color saturation.

I get pissed off when i buy a new piece of technology and a better version comes out. Samsung are the kings of superseding - wait as long you can.

Bad news for you is all the time and infinity. It's an endless story and business. Can you think of something else? :Think1:

THAJEC Thajský muž TRIP 37 - 30.November 2018 - 28.1.2019

About how much is the SG III in Thailand?

Thanks

22,000 BT

Thanks for the answer. I will go and have a look when I come later in July.

Any suggestion where to go to check it out in Pattaya?

I'm also thinking about buying the S3 as it's a lovely phone. I had the S2 and the S3 is way ahead in my opinion. It's very light but I like that. Despite that it doesn't feel flimsy at all, very solid in fact.

I've also looked at the HTC One X which looks nicer to me and feels better built. The screen one the One X looks better to me than the AMOLED on the S3 but you can't remove the battery which is a deal breaker for me. I also like the capacitive home button and hated the physical home button on the S2. Really wish they'd made it a capacitive button on the S3!

I'll probably buy the S3 at some point although the one here is the I9300T which has a different radio than the international version (something to do with to the 850mhz band on true move.) I had connectivity issues with my S2 and it became more of a problem when I was flashing different ROMS. Many people had this problem in Thailand and in Oz (it's the same as the Telstra version in Australia. I think Telstar is what the T stands for, not Thailand! Telstar also runs on 850mhz band) Google and you'll be able to see on forums, etc. the problems people had. It was something to do with the radio hardware being different on the I9100T than the regular I9100 and not just a software problem. Created loads of problems. Just something to bear in mind if you're thinking of buying here as it might be a problem if you want to sell this phone in your own country. There's a lot of people that had issues with the S2 I9100T and connection problems due to the radio being different to the international version. If I buy the S3 it'll have to be an international version and won't buy the Thai version again.

I would wait for the Iphone 5 if I could but even if they release it in October as expected, it's unlikely I'll be able to lay my hands on one before the new year.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a word with steve from farangphoneshop on facebook, genuine honest guy, and sells much cheaper than the thais ,

http://www.facebook.com/NoNonsenePhoneShop?ref=hl

they even delivered my i pad to my local post office and I paid in the post office , great service

Have a word with steve from farangphoneshop on facebook, genuine honest guy, and sells much cheaper than the thais ,

http://www.facebook....honeShop?ref=hl

they even delivered my i pad to my local post office and I paid in the post office , great service

13 Post's all about this guy on Facebook....And i don't care about his GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats wrong about helping people out ?, do you think i Care about Contact me for all the latest Blu-ray movies on Harddrive, see the lis

get a life

i HAVE NO PROBLEM IF YOU WANNA SELL PHONES VIA FACEBOOK BUT BE STRAIGHT ABOUT IT......I DON'T PRETEND TO BE SOMEONE I'M NOT..