Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Hatton v Mayweather !!

Mr Wiggy

I'd love to see the fight. Guess due to time zones it will be on around 7am thai time? :P

I'm just a bit worried that due to the time will any place be showing it as I doubt it will be on regular thai tv in my room!!

Perhaps people who have watched fights at this time before could advise.

Thanks

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Esco

• Mr Wiggy

• papa_soda

• Mavrick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

quite a few places will open early for it shenanagans jamesons etc will have it on or any of the big hotels don't wory it will be on somewhere

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

I think hatton will win this due to his relentness chasing of pbf and his superior fittness

he will also catch up with him enough times to edge it as the las vegas judges like the more agressive fighter

Kessler vs Calzaghe i think that has to be calzaghe a lot of his fights are scrappy but he raises his game when he has to i.e geoff lacy

esco i am in pattaya feb 7th march 13th want to bet a trip to the hell club on it

ignore the countdown thingy i dont know how to change it

Edited by monkey01

A Thai girls arsehole is just like a 9 volt battery you know you shouldn't but sooner or later you will put your tounge in it

• 2 months later...

This is only a few weeks aways and I still think Hatton, will get a spanking, CS get my beers ready.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

Yep not long now.

Still think Hatton wins by a TKO/KO late in the rounds.

Its ganna be a humdinga!!!

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Yep not long now.

Still think Hatton wins by a TKO/KO late in the rounds.

Its ganna be a humdinga!!!

:LOL::P:LMFO: Hatton have no chance of knocking out Mayweather.

Watch this space !! Hatton will take Mayweather apart mate ? ive trained in this sport many years ago and you know the chemistry between two fighters , believe me ?

:LOL::LOL::LMFO: Hatton have no chance of knocking out Mayweather.

:LMFO: we will see :P

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

I would love to see Hatton spark him out.... Cant stand Floyd, absolute cock but i've a bad feeling he'll get a split decision. I loved the one liners Ricky came out with at the Manchester press conference, it beat sitting in the office for a few hours :P

Really hoping Hatton does it....

Got a cracking night planed for fight night.......

Off to Bolton to watch Khan v Earl..........

I really think Earl will upset Khan

Mayweather by Unanimous decision!!!

I dont think Hattans holding and wild punching style will be able to conquer floyds speed and boxing ability!!!

HEC

Somewhere along the line Hatton's attackin style leads me to believe that he is going to come across a top class technical boxer who will pick him apart and give him a boxing lesson.

However, he is probably at his peak at the moment and may out-work Mayweather. If Mayweather were 10-15 years younger my money would be on him but at the moment I think this is an even money fight.

Tallguy

Mayweather is just too fast and deceptive for Hatton. Hatton might look like he is winning most of the time because he will always be on the attack, but Mayweather is a great fighter moving backwards and counter-punching. Should be an interesting fight but I think Mayweather has way too many skills and he isn't going to get knocked out.

Mayweather is just too fast and deceptive for Hatton. Hatton might look like he is winning most of the time because he will always be on the attack, but Mayweather is a great fighter moving backwards and counter-punching. Should be an interesting fight but I think Mayweather has way too many skills and he isn't going to get knocked out.

Finally a man who knows the art of boxing.

MayweathervsHatton400.jpg

:)

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Although Mayweather has a flawless record and I would say the technically better boxer, he is not a good brawler. He's very cocky, just like Naseem Hamed until he bumped into Barrera who just knocked the shit outta him and roughed him upo the whole way. I would say Ricky has even more of a stalking style and would compare him to Roberto Duran"The hands of stone". Sure Hatton will eat a lot of shots but if he gets in on the inside I really dont think PBF can handle what Hatton will do to his ribs/kidneys/liver. No way in hell will PBF k.o Hatton,hes just too strong.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Although Mayweather has a flawless record and I would say the technically better boxer, he is not a good brawler. He's very cocky, just like Naseem Hamed until he bumped into Barrera who just knocked the shit outta him and roughed him upo the whole way. I would say Ricky has even more of a stalking style and would compare him to Roberto Duran"The hands of stone". Sure Hatton will eat a lot of shots but if he gets in on the inside I really dont think PBF can handle what Hatton will do to his ribs/kidneys/liver. No way in hell will PBF k.o Hatton,hes just too strong.

Watch Mayweather - N' Dou / Castillo / Chavez / Corrales

He has been in there with the greatest brawlers and has NEVER lost

Looking forward to this fight like no other boxing event in along time !!

Go on "Hatton" my son

Esco dont forget our bet LOL

Esco dont forget our bet LOL

Haven't!! Maybe we can make it a bit more juicy to involve some avtivity in Pattaya??

Haven't!! Maybe we can make it a bit more juicy to involve some avtivity in Pattaya??

What dates do you arrive matey ?

Well this is gonna be a very interesting fight. Both fighters with unblemished records both at the top of their game atm. My heart is with Hatton but my head is saying Mayweather. The main reason being that the last time Hatton fought at this weight (welter) he was very lucky to get the decision. Mayweather has more experience and resilience at this weight and has proved himself many times before (albeit somewhat boring).

This should be a mega fight and C'mon Ricky :rolleyes:

pure and simple mayweather as to much class,he,ll counter punch and pick him off everytime.

Hatton is a brawler whilst Mayweather is a boxer. I think it will come down to the wire but it will be Mayweather on a split points decision. Hattons big claim to fame was the fight against Tszuyu and he really didnt do much there, Tszuyu was unfit, hadnt fought in God knows and had not aclimatised properly. Trust me when I say I got first hand knowledge of Tszuyu's condition at the time of that fight.

Hatton is good but Pretty Boy is much better.

Im down for a bet bitches.

I don't buy out the bar, I buy the nightspot.