IGNORED

Hatton v Mayweather !!

Mr Wiggy

Personally i think it will be a very close fight between them both, but i think Hatton will edge it on a points win !!

What about you guys ?

anybody any idea what time it will be on in Pattaya ?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Esco

• Mr Wiggy

• papa_soda

• Mavrick

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mayweather hands down. I've seen every fight he fought and also many of Hatton's fights.

Hatton gets hit way too easily and wont be able to last. Mayweather UD

Agree very close but i think Hatton will KO or TKO in either round 10 or 11.

Hope Mayweather takes the bait & trys to rough it up with Hatton..

Should be a very good fight.

I want to lick Edna Krabappel`s Pussy....

Principal Seymour Skinner

Proud to be a member http://www.lmhr.org.uk/about/anl.html

Can you help please? http://www.baan-kingkaew-orphanage.org/mission.html

Take at look at this site if u care?

http://www.isara.org/

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Agree very close but i think Hatton will KO or TKO in either round 10 or 11.

Hope Mayweather takes the bait & trys to rough it up with Hatton..

Should be a very good fight.

or a snoozefest... many of PBF's fights have been lately. He wont mix it up.. never ever

Esco.. Hatton gets hit alot, cause hes got a JAW. He can take a hit. Lets not fortget Prettyboy has soft hands that break easy. I think Hatton will edge him out an dtake the fight.

The most unfair thing about life is the way it ends. I mean, life is tough. It takes up a lot of your time. What do you get at the end of it?

A death. What's that, a bonus ? I think the life cycle is all backwards.

You should die first, get it out of the way. Then you live in an old age home. You get kicked out when you're too young, you get a gold watch, you go to work.

You work forty years until you're young enough to enjoy your retirement.

You do drugs, alcohol, you party, you get ready for high school. You go to grade school, you become a kid, you play, you have no responsibilities.

You become a little baby, you go back into the womb, you spend your last nine months floating... you finish off as an orgasm.

It's perfect !

Mayweather will win he has too much skill and will be too fast for Hatton and this will be the hardest fight Hatton will ever have and Mayweather is the BEST pound for pound fighter there is out there.

Edited by Mavrick

She Loves Me I Love United That's Life !!!

Man UTD Isn't Just A Team, Its A RELIGION !

You can be my Wife but only for Tonight !

or a snoozefest... many of PBF's fights have been lately. He wont mix it up.. never ever

His pride might get the better of him & he ends up being cocky then BANG nite nite Mayweather..

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

His pride might get the better of him & he ends up being cocky then BANG nite nite Mayweather..

Hatton doesnt have a punch to KO PBF

I have got to say the boxing scene has lost its flare over the last few years, but this is one fight what everyone is looking forward to !!

They have a press conference in Manchester tomorrow, and that alone has got people interested in what will be said in the psychological war ?

Ricky Hatton was out here in Pattaya, a couple of years back, last seen up Walking Street being entertained in a few go go bars, i think he is a down to earth guy and a natural born brawler, i just hope he doesn't burn his self out in the first few rounds !!

U recon?

[/url][/url]

yes agree this is ganna be his hardest fight

[/url][/url]

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

Heres what the bookmakers think of it !!

09 Dec Mayweather, Floyd vs Hatton, Ricky

Mayweather the favourite !! 4/9

Hatton 13/8

20/1 the draw

Ill be putting a few quid on the Manchester kid

Edited by Captain Sensible

Great posts guys and what a fight it will be! I haven't seen enough of Mayweather to know for certain if he's been the real deal or not, but I know Mayweather fought and beat De La Hoya at Welterweight.

Like Mayweather; Hattons natural class is Light Welterweight, and he really struggled in his one previous welterweight fight against Collazo (a far inferior fighter to De La Hoya). I worry that he hasn't quite got as much as Mayweather especially when fighting at 147 pounds. Also due to the ticket allocation, it will be Hattons first fight without really dominant fan support around him.

However what Hatton HAS got is guts and the heart of a true fighter, this is the biggest fight of his career and I believe he wants it more. Mayweather is currently "Dancing With the Stars" on US tv!

I can't really call it! My head says Mayweather, my heart and support goes to Hatton all the way. But I will be watching - with lots of mates and lots of beer!

PS. I am as much looking forward to Kessler vs Calzaghe on 3rd November. I fancy Kessler unfortunately. Calzaghe has been my favourite fighter over the last decade and a superior boxer to Hatton, but his age (not as quick as he was???) and the Bika fight (a brutal fight, the toughest i've seen him in) may have taken its toll???? IMHO if Calzaghe wins, it would make him the greatest British fighter ever, regardless of the Hatton Mayweather result! Any thoughts anyone?

Come on Ricky! Come on Joe!

Hatton will win, most likely in the later rounds by a stoppage due to relentless bodypunches. I will bet anyone good money on this.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Hatton will win, most likely in the later rounds by a stoppage due to relentless bodypunches. I will bet anyone good money on this.

:Busted: Roidfreak, we will have to find a bar in BKK. to watch the fight as its on the same day we land and I will have a little bet with you on this fight. :P

Great posts guys and what a fight it will be! I haven't seen enough of Mayweather to know for certain if he's been the real deal or not, but I know Mayweather fought and beat De La Hoya at Welterweight.

Like Mayweather; Hattons natural class is Light Welterweight, and he really struggled in his one previous welterweight fight against Collazo (a far inferior fighter to De La Hoya). I worry that he hasn't quite got as much as Mayweather especially when fighting at 147 pounds. Also due to the ticket allocation, it will be Hattons first fight without really dominant fan support around him.

However what Hatton HAS got is guts and the heart of a true fighter, this is the biggest fight of his career and I believe he wants it more. Mayweather is currently "Dancing With the Stars" on US tv!

I can't really call it! My head says Mayweather, my heart and support goes to Hatton all the way. But I will be watching - with lots of mates and lots of beer!

PS. I am as much looking forward to Kessler vs Calzaghe on 3rd November. I fancy Kessler unfortunately. Calzaghe has been my favourite fighter over the last decade and a superior boxer to Hatton, but his age (not as quick as he was???) and the Bika fight (a brutal fight, the toughest i've seen him in) may have taken its toll???? IMHO if Calzaghe wins, it would make him the greatest British fighter ever, regardless of the Hatton Mayweather result! Any thoughts anyone?

Excellent post fella and i totally agree with everything you say here regarding Mayweather, whilst Hattons feet remain firmly on the floor he is hungry and focused and his aim his to be the best in the world, where as on the other hand you have Mayweather who has his Head in the stardom clouds and already thinks he is No1 in the world, i can see this being one hell of a scrap.

Wait for the hype a few weeks before the initial fight !!

I for one will be fixed to the screen, beer in hand betting slip in the other (Come on Hatton)

Edited by Captain Sensible

Heres what the bookmakers think of it !!

09 Dec Mayweather, Floyd vs Hatton, Ricky

Mayweather the favourite !! 4/9

Hatton 13/8

20/1 the draw

Ill be putting a few quid on the Manchester kid

Heart hopes Hatton, head says Mayweather.

At those odds I'd have a few quid on the draw though

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

Excellent post fella and i totally agree with everything you say here regarding Mayweather, whilst Hattons feet remain firmly on the floor he is hungry and focused and his aim his to be the best in the world, where as on the other hand you have Mayweather who has his Head in the stardom clouds and already thinks he is No1 in the world, i can see this being one hell of a scrap.

Wait for the hype a few weeks before the initial fight !!

I for one will be fixed to the screen, beer in hand betting slip in the other (Come on Hatton)

Absolutly I can't wait - here's to a great fight and a Hatton victory!

you brits need to stop your wishful thinking. Mayweather is too ring savvy and will take Hatton to school.

Anyone up for an avatar bet?? I am!

you brits need to stop your wishful thinking. Mayweather is too ring savvy and will take Hatton to school.

Anyone up for an avatar bet?? I am!

I am up for it Esco, but whats an avatar bet ? LOL

I am up for it Esco, but whats an avatar bet ? LOL

If Hatton wins I will have to use an avatar that you pick for a month.

If PBF wins you guys will need to use this avatar for a month :D :

post-2054-1190362749_thumbjpg

If Hatton wins I will have to use an avatar that you pick for a month.

If PBF wins you guys will need to use this avatar for a month :D :

Esco.jpg

Good post Scraps, agree with 100% on all you said, my hearts going for Ricky n Joe but, not putting any "proper" money on either of these two...

This fight has the makings of Donald Curry v Lloyd Honeyghan.

Hope the same result.

[/url][/url]

lbfucker.gif

Visit My Website

:Hair_Out1: Roidfreak, we will have to find a bar in BKK. to watch the fight as its on the same day we land and I will have a little bet with you on this fight. :rolleyes:

Hey Mavrick, yeah that sounds like a plan.Ill be staying at Dynasty Grande, Nana plaza, we'll hook up and watch the fight at a bar and then grab some ho's..lol

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Hey Mavrick, yeah that sounds like a plan.Ill be staying at Dynasty Grande, Nana plaza, we'll hook up and watch the fight at a bar and then grab some ho's..lol

Sounds good to me bro and I'm also staying at the Grande.