IGNORED

What hotels in pattaya are NOT guest friendly?

Guest Q

This might have been done before if it has i am ever so sorry and will beat myself with barbed wire if it has.

But could we post hotels that charge for bringing a girl back so lads can avoid using these hotels, or at least be aware of them before we book?

I know the Hard Rock charges and i believe the A-One does too as does the Marriot..........................

when i used to stay at the AMARI on soi 5 i found out that if you see the manager you can get a "green card" which is a one off fee to get as many girls as you can handle through the door for the length of your stay.

from memory it was 2400 baht (3 joiners fees).

big hotels are usually good at "satisfying the guests needs", i'd just ring and ask for him or his email if there's a hotel you want ot stat at where can get one of these ridiculously cheap package deals on in pattaya.

Edited by slapman

• 3 years later...