IGNORED

How to find a good live band in Pattaya?

Martinell

Anybody know where we can find a live band in pattaya with a good mix of English and Thai music repaturare as we can hire for our big party 20th september?

The friendly dating site :)

banner.gif

Go talk to the guys playing in Toy bar, they have a huge network of skilled musos!

Johnny Wilde

CEO - Heavydrinking Hardcore Mongers Union of Pattaya

"You only pass through this life once, you never come back for encores!" - Elvis Presley

"You guys took "normal mongering" and shot it full of nitroglycerin and then set a match to it" - thumper63

Go talk to the guys playing in Toy bar, they have a huge network of skilled musos!

Thanks Johnny, I will tell Junior to go and talk with them, they maby also can tell how we get some hip-hop kids to performers, the apple cider promotion girls are already organized.

banner.gif

Cheers johnny, i'll check them out. Im friendly with them guys as well.

@Johnny Senior, i can phone the girl who normally does the live band when we have a party as i think she will no some hip hop kids. They always seem to show up when she playing somewhere to do some of that break dancing, head spinning crazy shite rolling around on the floor, 5555555+

banner.gif

Rolling Stone bar has a pretty good rock and roll band

Rolling Stone bar has a pretty good rock and roll band

Would love to hire them, the problem is that most of them are contract band and not allowed to play anywhere else :'(

banner.gif

Try Dave at the Blues factory -

Walking Street behind JP Bar.

He has all sorts of contacts.

Art

=========================

jp bar is the best bet for sure.

Billabong can organize a Thai come 70s/80s rock band, party, food etc at a good price. Give us a call if you like on 0844 640432.

Cheers

Greg

Try Dave at the Blues factory -

Walking Street behind JP Bar.

He has all sorts of contacts.

Art

=========================

100% go to Blues Factory'

Snowmans Blues RnB Blues Machine group till 12

then Lam Morrison's hard rock till late.

There is a jam night I think monday at present.

Don't even think just go.

Edited by Nuruzotic

Billabong can organize a Thai come 70s/80s rock band, party, food etc at a good price. Give us a call if you like on 0844 640432.

Cheers

Greg

Thanks Grey, i might call in some night and see you for a beer, we're just round the corner from you. I 70's rock band would be perfect for the boss, ive no problem getting food ect sorted :)

Jonny Junior

banner.gif

100% go to Blues Factory'

Snowmans Blues RnB Blues Machine group till 12

then Lam Morrison's hard rock till late.

There is a jam night I think monday at present.

Don't even think just go.

Thanks for the reply, Shpuld be down around that way in a few days and might call in to check it out.

banner.gif

Hey Johnny put me down for the Party if you got some of this going on which is the correct Quote from Dusk to Dawn. And on Party Night I want to hear you shout it out

Cheer

Ghosty

Chet Pussy: All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got

[sniffs]

Chet Pussy: smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

Hey Johnny put me down for the Party if you got some of this going on which is the correct Quote from Dusk to Dawn. And on Party Night I want to hear you shout it out

Cheer

Ghosty

Chet Pussy: All right, pussy, pussy, pussy! Come on in pussy lovers! Here at the Titty Twister we're slashing pussy in half! Give us an offer on our vast selection of pussy, this is a pussy blow out! All right, we got white pussy, black pussy, Spanish pussy, yellow pussy, we got hot pussy, cold pussy, we got wet pussy, we got

[sniffs]

Chet Pussy: smelly pussy, we got hairy pussy, bloody pussy, we got snappin' pussy, we got silk pussy, velvet pussy, Naugahyde pussy, we even got horse pussy, dog pussy, chicken pussy! Come on, you want pussy, come on in, pussy lovers! If we don't got it, you don't want it! Come on in, pussy lovers!

:Good_Post: It will be Juniors job, I will probably be so piss that I can not even say my own name :BeerFunnel1: Cheer

banner.gif

Cheer

Ghosty

[sniffs]

You welcome to come Ghosty, were gonna get 2 lady boys for sercuity in that night and arm them with your photo, a taser and your dildo :D

It'll be a smashing night and yes, i expect to be making sure the boss gets home safe. lol

banner.gif

Quoted us 40,000 baht mate for 1 night. Either they think they are number 1 band in pattaya are they dont want to play, lol

banner.gif