IGNORED

URGENT Pregnancy Advice Needed

trousers169

hi guys

i'm here in pattaya and the gf of my mate has found she is pregnant....i've looked on google and it would appear that abortion is illegal in thai.

his girlfriend has mentioned using a "medicine/potion" to help lose the pregnancy....said she should drink alcohol the night before...not eat, then take this "potion" first thing in the morning and it should do the trick???

the writing on the bottle is all in thai so i have no way of researching what it is!

anybody else heard of this or have any other suggestions?

your urgent advice is appreciated for a friend in need as he leaves at the weekend and would obviously have much greater peace of mind knowing things are sorted before he departs

First of all... how long has he been with this girl? The kid could be anyone's!!

about the potion I don't know but I never heard of it. Sound like either a scam or Poison to me

I have a pal who talks of *the day after* pill often.

But that is used by girl when going bare back or a condom breaks. Not after a pregnancy has been detected.

I have no idea if it is legit

All that aside many girls actually have used high doses of Vit C to end a pregnancy early.

From what I have read on web......so it must be true eh? :P

Quote from another board on a similar case:

Read also this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechai_Viravaidya

As already pointed out abortion is illegal in Thailand. We can not be seen to be promoting illegal activities in the country. Please do not post details of such activity in Thailand.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

Its probably rohypnol and you will wake up with a sore ass minus your wallet and camcorder.

Big Brother is watching you. - George Orwell
Live, travel, adventure, bless, and don't be sorry. - Jack Kerouac
Find what you love and let it kill you. - Charles Bukowski 
Two things awe me most, the starry sky above me and the moral law within me. - Immanuel Kant
Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance. - Confucius 
I wish I could show you when you are alone or in darkness the astonishing light of your own being. - Hafiz of Shiraz
You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star. - Friedrich Nietzsche 
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. - Voltaire 
I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered. - George Best
To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. - Oscar Wilde
The general public doesn't know what's happening, and it doesn't even know that it doesn't know. - Noam Chomsky
What can be asserted without evidence can also be dismissed without evidence. - Christopher Hitchens 

"Up to me" since 2005

Good to see we can help the guy out :Dance1:

I,d post some answers but they would probably just get deleted

If anyone has any relevant information for trousers 169, perhaps they might like to PM it to him, so as not to post any information here that might aid in or lead to the comissioning of a crime under Thai law...

I'm sure you all know what I mean...

Murg

"I have passed blamelessly through life doing nought but good deeds, and I am beloved by all whose path I have crossed. It is beyond comprehension that anyone could nurture in their hearts hostile feelings for me." Genevive Dieudonne. Vampire. ("Anno Dracula" by Kim Newman)

Archived