Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

no accomadation

jazzza7

hey coming to patts in feb and we are gettin charged are fair bit in australia from the travel agent for a few nights in pattaya, is it worth coming here without booking and finding a hotel cause i rekon were getting ripped off. only prob is there is 5 of us

hey coming to patts in feb and we are gettin charged are fair bit in australia from the travel agent for a few nights in pattaya, is it worth coming here without booking and finding a hotel cause i rekon were getting ripped off. only prob is there is 5 of us

What sort of rooms are you looking for mate? standard or u want fancy rooms or wot? and how long u stayin for?

This city is never at 100% full on all rooms available..Get off the well traveled streets and hit the back alleys incl jomtien and you usually can find a room for a couple days untill you find something better..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

You'll do a lot better by having a look in the accommodation section of this forum and find something to your liking. I would suggest not booking through an Australian agent. They will probably put you in a high end hotel and these tend to charge a joiners fee for the ladies you take back to your room. Most of the people who frequent this board book directly with the hotel. You can get a very good hotel room for about $50 a night. and a reasonable guest house room for under $30.

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

I have never booked in advance just turn up. Feb should be reasonable quite so no problem. This is for good hotels most with swimming pool hotels 600 - 1200 Baht.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

i am staying for just 4 nights we are looking for a standard room just like flipper house where we stayed last time for about 800 a night. hotel with a pool ect. may as well just turn up then hey? appreciate that

i am staying for just 4 nights we are looking for a standard room just like flipper house where we stayed last time for about 800 a night. hotel with a pool ect. may as well just turn up then hey? appreciate that

If you know you are going to stay there why not book?

Pattaya Photos Free newbie guide to Pattaya How to get a TG a tourist visa for Australia Pattaya Weather

My moto for 2017: Don't argue with an idiot. Don't argue with.....

If you liked Flipper before,and its only four nights, why not stay there again.

OR,you can try these internet booking sites...Sawadee.com...........Asiarooms.com.

Both have lower rates than the hotel itself,and a much wider choice than Aussie agents.

Priority one is to book a room,dont just turn up expecting a vacancy.

Ned

Edited by Ned Kelly