IGNORED

Baby Doll

dh59

Here at Babydolls Soi 15 we offer the opportunity of have a party at a very affordable cost Prices start at only 10000bt which includes all food and 1000bt of DRINK

We are very adaptable and you can call 0865435205 or Email [email protected] with to discuss any special needs that you may have.

We have a dance stage ,table dancing a Jacuzzi and a soft stage and a large bar area.

We have a huge frontage over 16 metres so all your food can be arranged tidily under cover so even if the weather is not perfect nothing spoils the food.

We have two bars side by side and can cater for all kinds of parties.

Both bars have just been completely newly renovated and are clean and spacious.

Our girls are amongst the most friendly that you will find and interact well.

We are located in Soi 15 Walking Street which is just 1 minute from either Walking Street or Pattaya 2nd Road

We also have a number of other bars as well that we also Catering & Private Parties Windmill Club Soi Diamond

Visit My Website

post-6944-1190110538_thumbjpg

post-6944-1190110548_thumbjpg

post-6944-1190110558_thumbjpg

post-6944-1190110567_thumbjpg

post-6944-1190110580_thumbjpg

post-6944-1190110598_thumbjpg

post-6944-1190110614_thumbjpg

post-6944-1190110632_thumbjpg

post-6944-1190110648_thumbjpg

post-6944-1190111371_thumbjpg

post-6944-1190111848_thumbjpg

Edited by dh59

Here at Babydolls Soi 15 we offer the opportunity of have a party at a very affordable cost Prices start at only 10000bt which includes all food and 1000bt of DRINK

We are very adaptable and you can call 0865435205 or Email [email protected] with to discuss any special needs that you may have.

We have a dance stage ,table dancing a Jacuzzi and a soft stage and a large bar area.

We have a huge frontage over 16 metres so all your food can be arranged tidily under cover so even if the weather is not perfect nothing spoils the food.

We are located in Soi 15 Walking Street which is just 1 minute from either Walking Street or Pattaya 2nd Road

We also have a number of other bars as well that we also Catering & Private Parties Windmill Club Soi Diamond

Visit My Website

Will pop in this evening to have a look

I take it you now have club 69 open (name fails me) You have been one busy man the last couple months! I am back in November and shall get back in for more fun. I Barfined a couple of your SWhowgirls for my Shooters party and they performed well. Now to get a plan together for a Babydoll party. I hope BIB will be busy with other issues by then.

I'll PM you when the time get's near. Tell me how much extra bottles of tequila cost.

Visit My Website

I like Babydolls- has some good talent in there. I saw 2 favorites (small, really cute girls) dancing- had a good time while visiting. The waitresses are fun too- had a blast with them. All around good time.

I take it you now have club 69 open (name fails me) You have been one busy man the last couple months! I am back in November and shall get back in for more fun. I Barfined a couple of your showgirls for my Shooters party and they performed well. Now to get a plan together for a Babydoll party. I hope BIB will be busy with other issues by then.

I'll PM you when the time get's near. Tell me how much extra bottles of tequila cost.

Hi Kunjon yes I have been really busy with getting Babydolls finished.I look forward to seeing you back and having a party at Babydolls.

Sakura Club 69 is finished but not open other than for private parties for a few weeks as I am just changing a few things in there and setting a different theme for that bar.

The extra bottles of Tequila are 1000bt per bottle.

We should be having our official opening party in the next couple of weeks so I will post the pictures when we have it.

See you soon .

David

• 3 weeks later...

WOW..........

IF ANYBODY IS GONNA PARTY THERE.........THEN DON't FORGET..............

.......TO CALL ME...........HA HAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....

Nice place.....

SEXY URLS........

DRINK n DANCE TILL UU DROP.......

jm%5E_%5Ehandwritten%5E_%5E4%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EThe+Pool+Party%5E_%5E.gif

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of TR

Just Returned From LOS

Drucken Duck at Soi L K METRO

Compliment to the staff! I was been last summer in Pty and Babydolls is my best GoGo souvenir! After two months I'll come back and Babydolls, of course, will be my first place. Big kiss to May :) (for an other pussy-whisky: OK?) and to her best friend Ta'a.

SaSaa

Compliment to the staff! I was been last summer in Pty and Babydolls is my best GoGo souvenir! After two months I'll come back and BabyDolls, of course, will be my first place. Big kiss to May :Grin3: (for an other pussy-whisky: OK?) and to her best friend Ta'a.

SaSaa

May and Than see your posting and both say hi and send hugs and xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx