IGNORED

Scoot anybody?

mowerman

Just booked a ticket with Scoot anyone know if they have a transit to connecting flight to Bangkok via singapore or do you have to go through immigration then onto connecting flight?

FYI, I just got back & flew with Scoot Air.

I DID have to clear customs & re-check-in at Singapore Changi to get my Singapore to Bangkok connecting flight.

Interestingly enough when I flew Singapore Air, I did NOT have to do this, & Scoot is Singapore Airs budget line...

Anyways, just letting you know.

• 7 years later...

I am looking at possibly doing a border run for visa reset purposes. I am thinking about taking the GF to Singapore for a few days. I live in the Pattaya area.

Scoot has a flight out of BKK (Suvarnabuhmi) to SIN with some really attractive prices. ScootPlus goes for about $200 US round trip.

Anybody fly with them recently? This would be a non-connecting flight.

5 minutes ago, ChiFlyer said:

I am looking at possibly doing a border run for visa reset purposes. I am thinking about taking the GF to Singapore for a few days. I live in the Pattaya area.

Scoot has a flight out of BKK (Suvarnabuhmi) to SIN with some really attractive prices. ScootPlus goes for about $200 US round trip.

Anybody fly with them recently? This would be a non-connecting flight.

I fly scoot quite a bit.

No frills airline, got to pay for everything onboard but I find them quite good considering how cheap they are.

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png