Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Germany to bangkok

grease monkey

ok i have got my flight from good old blighty to bangkok at xmass

but moving to Germany in early Jan 08

so does anyone know of a website (in english) that i can fly from Germany to Bangkok ?

the area of which i will be working is called Bielefeld..think the nearest airport may be HANNOVER

any help would be nice

:GiveBeer1:

most of the flight websites such as lastminute, expedia, opodo will sell you a ticket from germany to thailand.

fuck em' all, sort em' out later...

Try going from Amsterdam mate some good flights from there and only a train ride away.

"A man does what he can until his destiny is revealed"

There's light at the end of this long tunnel

so does anyone know of a website (in english) that i can fly from Germany to Bangkok ?

the area of which i will be working is called Bielefeld..think the nearest airport may be HANNOVER

any help would be nice

:rolleyes:

http://www.mahanair.de

http://www.ltu.de

http://www.ltur.de

try

travel-overland.de

skyways.de or for last minute deals

ltur.de

found theese sites to be the best...

large sig = small penis

any help would be nice

:wub:

http://www.ebookers.nl/index.html?VERSION=NL&LANG=EN for flights from NL. There is also www.ebookers.de but it's offline now... :D

I booked a direct flight form Düsseldorf to BKK via www.vliegtickets.nl which is in Dutch unfortunately, though pretty simple interface, you may try it. I booked on LTU, which was cheaper here (over 100 EUR!!!) than via the LTU website...

Good luck!

Edited by Randy

Men want to fuck many women. Women want to fuck the best provider. Only in the paysex scene both goals are met.

any help would be nice

:Crappy:

There are flights every couple of hours from Hanover to Schipol (Amsterdam). There is also a train that runs from Hanover to Amsterdam as well, it's only a couple of hours. Then you can catch a direct train from Central Station tio the airport. Have a good time in LOS.

- Durango

• 2 weeks later...

Sponge Bob, how can you recommend LTU? It's okay for a short journey but I'd never fly with them for 10 hours... Especially for the 60 euros I might save... Or do you pay much cheaper than 600,-EUR?!?

Monkey, you won't find anything flying from Hannover but Bielefeld is not far from Düsseldorf. Frankfurt isn't far away either.

Basically, there are only 4 airports from which you can fly directly to BKK which are Düsseldorf (I think only with LTU/AirBerlin which I wouldn't recommend: crap service, bad food, very little room for your legs and not much cheaper than other flights), Berlin (also only with LTU), München and Frankfurt (both either with THAI or with LUFTHANSA).

I almost always fly THAI which obviously is a bit on the pricey side but I like the service. Cheaper but good alternatives are NOT direct and include EMIRATES but many do not fly daily. Try to look for an AUSTRIAN-flight, they have an outstanding service and the connection in Vienna is very quick, furthermore they have very good deals sometimes (I did fly once with AUSTRIAN from Berlin to BKK via Vienna and return for 650,-EUR).

Good websites but as Sponge Bob has experienced mahanair is now out of business!

As I just hear last night from a friend of mine travelling with Mahan Air on Christmaseve, the travelagency here in Holland( de Vries Reizen) told him not to worry because in December Mahan Air would be back in bussiness. So I`ll keep my fingers crossed for SB. :LMAO1:

• 3 weeks later...