IGNORED

roof garden inn

raith

Hi, we are coming to pattaya for the first time in december, I have been looking for accomodation and have found the roof garden inn and was wondering if anybody has stayed there? couple of points i would like to know are:- any decent bars nearby? any resturants nearby wich do a decent english breakfast? and any other points of interest you may think will help.

Thanks. :Good_Post:

For the price, you can't go wrong with Roof garden Inn. The distance to Walking Street is probably the only thing that makes people think twice about it. Don't get me wrong, It's a great place to stay and the staff are very helpful and friendly.

There is a bar (forgot the name) on the corner of Thappraya Road and 3rd Road next to the car wash. To get to the beer bars you would have to take a 5-8 minute baht bus ride to Walking Street or Jomtien, depending on traffic. Roof Garden Inn is basically in the middle of the two so there's always baht buses running every few minutes in both directions. If your into water slides, budgy jumping or amusement rides your not to far away from Pattaya park, just look for the big tower.

There's a couple of restaurants to the right of RGI and directly in front is Nirvana Place. They have luxurious suites and two fine dinning restaurants: Manhattans Steakhouse and Mata Hari Fine Dining Restaurant & Bar. For details Click Here

Some comments regarding Roof Garden Inn : http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Roof-...ntry60695\

Here's their website: http://roofgardeninn.com/index.htm

145747-7014.jpg

Edited by dre

Raith,

As Dre said, you can't go wrong with RGI. I've stayed there a couple of times and will again in the future. Good sized rooms, great big shower, tea/coffee facilities in room. Getting either to Pattaya or Jomtien is not a problem at all as the baht buses go right in front of the hotel with regularity. Good eating next door. Guest friendly. Good staff.

Plenty of little bars to hang out at down in Jomtien - their advantage is that they're not overly crowded and don't have the loud booming music. Plenty of talent available.

CM

I might be ancient, but my dick still rises in the east.......the Far East that is!!!!

I'm interested in possibly staying here. I understand it's on the Baht Bus route, but are their good value restaurants, 7/11, massage in walking distance? And is there a comfortable chair or couch to watch TV? (hate watching in bed). Thanks

I'm interested in possibly staying here. I understand it's on the Baht Bus route, but are their good value restaurants, 7/11, massage in walking distance? And is there a comfortable chair or couch to watch TV? (hate watching in bed). Thanks

Just to the right is Mr. Chans which isn't too bad. They serve Thai and a few western dishes. There's a 7/11 just down the street, about a minute and a half walking time. If you had clicked on the link for their website in my earlier post, you would see the pictures of the rooms. Good luck trying to getting comfortable on that bamboo chair. massage in walking distance? Unless you BF a girl who knows how to crack your bones and rub you the right way, the answer is nope!

Sorry to say I stayed there booked for 14 days left after 3 the owner must have taken a dislike to us got the thai air fight so got there early this was put in the email asked to have a room to wash up in thought I'V asked to shag his wife, staff where good rooms nice shower very good> But the owner did it for me. Well out of the way bht bus most of the time most full going pasted and pissed coming back not good.