IGNORED

new triton to rent

mpm

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, this Triton is not available until the last week of June...But available now at 8k per week and only 20k per month is the 1 year old white Ford Ranger, 4 door diesel, 5speed auto, can email pictures to anyone interested..many thanks..

Hi what if anything do you have for rent at 15 k per month for 3 months starting 12 th May.

• 3 weeks later...

Can you advise whT cars you have for minimum 2 months and price,

Thanks

I'm in Jomtien now and want to rent this week from somewhere...

Hi all, both pick ups are now rented till the middle of July..many thanks..

• 4 weeks later...

hi
What day is the Trition back ? is a week hire available somewhere around the 13/14th ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, The Triton is now available at 7k per week and only 20k for a months rental...Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi all, the Ranger is available from Tuesday the 8th September and the Triton is available from Monday the 14th..Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Hi all, one pick up available from March 1st the other from March 16th, both 7k per week and only 20k for a months rental...Many thanks...

• 1 month later...

just returned the triton to martin after a months rent. great service as usual and a nice motor. cheers martin

<!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 --><!-- isHtml:1 -->

Hi mpm how far in advance can I book. I need something for mid august

Booked with Martin a few times and i am a very satisfied customer and have booked up to a year in advance Christmas/New Year 2015.

I have already booked for June/July 2016 and so my advice would be as soon as you know your dates to contact him.

In fact i now find out the availabilty of Martin's vehicles before i book my flight and hotel as his rentals are in high demand.

Good luck he is very prompt in replying if you have sent him a PM.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ford Ranger and Mitsubishi Triton are now both available for rent, 7k per week and 20k per month..many thanks

Archived